More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

3 hours ago, no_way said:

Turns out it was a one off, I can’t reproduce it.  But the Behaviour doesn’t change.  Equip dick, align, scale, Unequip dick, start scene.  It’s driving me nuts.  

When I test hentai Chaurus  in  inner cell, (prison mod), it work well.  But yesterday I saw another creature not show arousal mesh, sometimes they disappear in animation. but after a while, it return as if I saw illusion  (about same creature,, though I load them again)

So I think, as olebronkosrak (Animal SOS author) said in ASOS topic,,

"There are no problems with Animal SOS SE or even Creature Framework SE. Problems with the game itself, it processes scripts slower at times 10, so just wait and a script that loads new creatures will work sooner or later."

say fact about all CF creature arrousal issue with sex animation

I suppose those problem may happen with mods ( which may use  heavy script and memory when start sexlab animation (find actor etc )

Though I hope make it more stable,. (I already install engine fix , and test memory patch with ini setting one by one,

but still not find best setting which may solve issue perfectly.  (and I do not hope to remove other mods only solve this issue,)

26 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Does anyone know if I can install an improved skeever mod alongside MNC without messing up their aroused model? I've always hated the diseased look of the skeevers in Skyrim. ><;

if it's only a texture then it should be fine, it's only meshes & esps/esms that you have to worry about.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

if it's only a texture then it should be fine, it's only meshes & esps/esms that you have to worry about.

Got it. :3 That particular mod worked fine! Too bad the one I really liked from LE hasn't been ported... it was a great texture that actually made skeevers sorta cute instead of just "not plagued".

4 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Got it. :3 That particular mod worked fine! Too bad the one I really liked from LE hasn't been ported... it was a great texture that actually made skeevers sorta cute instead of just "not plagued".

some textures may work without porting, but there are tools available to convert them if they don't.

So I can confirm, when I set horse to use MNC in CF,  then start horse sexlab animation, (with NPC), it cause CTD for me.

I check the MNC v 12.0.1 , and  CF files.  .

is it intended to remove some CF scripts about MNC v 12.0.1 package ? 

eg IN MNC v 12.0.1 . these 3 , CFEffectCreature.pex,  CFEffectCreatureApply.pex  CFQuestMain.pex,  scripts are removed.

Though I do not know if it is re-written or changed,  then need not any more.

And there is  report,  Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE cause same CTD, but Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2-SE  could solve the horse CTD.

though I have not test with "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2-SE"

what actually each versions changed?  hope to know more detail logs.. about scripts, pre2A and pre2 show no change from time stamp.

then if it change some records about horse in esm? if so I suppose it is reason, why Piffy packed one cause CTD only about horse (at current for me)

=============

And the linked patch still needed for horse ?  Though after install it and overwrite,,  I have not seen CTD with use the patch, , but still can not show penis with arrousal level  35 more.  (I set  10 for arrousal Threshold, banish, re-load hentai horse, a few times , even though start horse sexlab animation.

After all,  while I test with hentai horse , 5 or 6 times,  I could not see horse genital or elected one.  ^^;   

48 minutes ago, bkeul said:

Can you please help? The creatures in my game are not getting naked or aren't naked from the start (Dragons and Falmer mostly). Other creatures like Bears and Sabrecats are working fine.

What could be causing this?

It seems like they're not getting aroused, so their D is small xD, I have already changed Arousal to 0

4 hours ago, bkeul said:

Can you please help? The creatures in my game are not getting naked or aren't naked from the start (Dragons and Falmer mostly). Other creatures like Bears and Sabrecats are working fine.

What could be causing this?

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

Hello,

I am not being able to use any creature scene, it just won't load, both my character and creature stand idly waiting and I can move around again 1 second after. I have used the banish not loaded creatures from Hentai Creatures and it bans every creature I try to use saying it's not loaded.

I have run FNIS.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind, solved it.

6 hours ago, plop1234 said:

Hi, for some races eg dragon priest it says they are invalid, anyone know the fix?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

*6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 650, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

*also maybe try turning off "restrict aggressive animations"

and installing billyy's SLAL pack may also help, it has a few dragon priest animations.

Starting a new install

Having issues getting this to run

Started with an error anout Jcontainers not bein installed

fixed that by installing the latest version of Jcontainers over the top of MNC 12.02

But my char is still T-Posing then I notised I was getting an error in FNIS - FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

I thought it was possibly dure to my skelleton load order, but that seems fine

Anyone got any Ideas?

3 hours ago, fatbloke69 said:

But my char is still T-Posing then I notised I was getting an error in FNIS - FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

I thought it was possibly dure to my skelleton load order, but that seems fine

Anyone got any Ideas?

that means, you still install old or LE version hkx file, and it may overwrite this SE version offered one. (have not you tired install LE version before?

or if some mod happend to offer the file, or you manually move the file before, but forgot etc etc)

I have never seen, the error for MNC SE pack when run FNIS. The file this SE pack offered one is correct. not cause the compatible error.

and I now install new version, and run FNIS fit not show the error for me. 

check the winner behavor file. in your mod manager.  and if other mod offer same file, delete it, then force to use this mod offered one.

\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx

7 hours ago, Player80 said:

Guess who forgot to remove a particular dll yet again?

:)

4 hours ago, Zephirenth said:

Is that why I'm getting a SKSE error saying "SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll" is not a valid dll?

Yes. I forgot it again. And it will still not cause any trouble. The irony is that I canceled my first attempt of uploading to move the script sources into the SE conform folder.  

I shouldn't have done this while working on BS files for a clothing replacer....

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Yes. I forgot it again. And it will still not cause any trouble. The irony is that I canceled my first attempt of uploading to move the script sources into the SE conform folder.  

I shouldn't have done this while working on BS files for a clothing replacer....

All good! Thank you for your work

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Mistakes happen, no worries. The new version works like a charm and SKSE's not reporting anymore errors.