More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

46 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

I'd try myself, but I'm no good in the CK.

wrong tool, you would need 3dsmax 2010/2012 and nifscope.

(max to remake every sex animation ever made, and scope to add penis nodes to the skeleton nif files)

So, I've been having a lot of trouble getting the MESH Applied. I managed to get it to work exactly once, before it stopped applying anymore. Animations work fine, unaroused meshes are applied perfectly, Jcontainers is installed. I've tried lowering the arousal threshold to 1, re-registering, and waiting. I'm assuming that Creature Framework is integrated into the latest iteration since if I install the standalone version I get the message saying "Creature Framework has been downgraded."

I've been trying to get it sorted for 2 days now, without results... Is there something that I missed? I didn't install Sexlab Tools like in the Installation guide, will that make a huge difference?

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The new version has CF integrated, if you mix the different versions, results may vary......

I don't have the mixed version currently, I only installed it very briefly because I couldn't get the aroused meshes to work and had a "Maybe it's not integrated and I'm an idiot" moment. 

9 hours ago, iks15 said:

I assume it is SE version. But i added this mod only for testing, I don't have it all time. I used this one:

you should make sure to read the main page of a mods info, as that has details , but the mod page specifically states

"Method of install MAKE SURE xp32 skeleton is the main, do not let more nasty creatures to overwrite " because it will cause CTD otherwise , least for me and others in testing 

you should also make sure you have SLAL and do a enable and register of whatever animations you have otherwise it also causes a crash

4 hours ago, duzellx said:

"Method of install MAKE SURE xp32 skeleton is the main, do not let more nasty creatures to overwrite " because it will cause CTD otherwise , least for me and others in testing

Yes, I checked that too. Even tried to reinstall XP32 and FNIS Creature Pack and make sure to overwrite all MNC files. Then disabled werewolves in SOS, and reregister all mods in CF. Did I miss something? :/

Oh and I did that two times, with and without HDT Werewolves installed, so I think this mod is not a problem.

11 minutes ago, no_way said:

Getting a weird issue with many creatures were the correct schlong will appear during the scene setup and alignment, but as soon as the scene starts the schlong goes back to unerect version, any idea what would cause this?

sounds like a possible creature framework problem.

is it all creatures or just some? have you tried going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"?

did you uninstall the old CF before installing the new MNC (that has it's own version of CF in it)?

Ok got them out of the MCM and fully reinstalled, reregistered with sexlab and reregistered all my creature anims with SLAL.

Everything works fine, the scene starts, the erect schlong appears, and then as soon as scene starts it reverts to the flaccid one.  

Funny thing, I managed werewolf crash. I installed newest MNC (uninstalled previous version and CF), re-register mods etc. and it seems to work fine for now. But...

On 1/12/2020 at 6:59 PM, duzellx said:

I got CTDs when do not overwrite xp32 by MNC. :) Tried again, overwrite all files with NMC files and it works. I know nothing now. But it works, so... who cares? It is possible too that I screwed something when installling mods. But what was that? I have no idea.

50 minutes ago, iks15 said:

Funny thing, I managed werewolf crash. I installed newest MNC (uninstalled previous version and CF), re-register mods etc. and it seems to work fine for now. But...

I got CTDs when do not overwrite xp32 by MNC. :) Tried again, overwrite all files with NMC files and it works. I know nothing now. But it works, so... who cares? It is possible too that I screwed something when installling mods. But what was that? I have no idea.

It is the same here. Results seems to vary.... 

this skeleton circus is really getting annoying, too many mixed reports, i can't tell what is or is not working in SSE at all.

(also people should note that XPMSE\XPMSSE has been recently updated, so "old vs new" is adding to the confusion)

I cannot get it to consistently apply the nude meshes to save my life.  It affects all creatures.  Load order below.  Please help. 

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0004","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0005","+","Skip Bethesda Logo"
"0006","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0008","+","SkyUI"
"0009","+","JContainers SE"
"0010","+","UIExtensions"
"0011","+","(SKSE64) Havok Fix"
"0017","+","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0019","+","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0020","+","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim Ordinator Patch"
"0022","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0023","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - Creature Pack"
"0024","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS Spells"
"0027","+","SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8"
"0028","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0029","+","SexLab Separate Orgasm SE"
"0030","+","SL Defeat SSE"
"0031","+","SL triggers 09"
"0032","+","Apropos2"
"0042","+","The Joy of Perspective"
"0043","+","Joy of Perspective - Northgirl Patch"
"0045","+","SlaveTatsSE"
"0051","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0052","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0053","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files"
"0056","+","MoreNastyCritters v12 01"
"0059","+","BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks"
"0061","+","SLAL SE"
"0062","+","Babo Creature 2019.09.08 SE"
"0063","+","Babo Human 2019.09.08 SE"
"0064","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.5"
"0065","+","K4 anims"
"0066","+","SLAL Anub Human 3a"
"0067","+","SLAL Anub Creature 3.b"
"0068","+","SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6"
"0070","+","ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1"
"0084","+","Underpants"
"0090","+","HDT-SMP 1.5.97"
"0091","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0092","+","SINful CBP"
"0095","+","RaceMenu"
"0098","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0099","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0100","+","CBBE Presets Compendium"
"0102","+","CBBE 3BBB Advanced"
"0112","+","Demoniac Texture CBBE"
"0116","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0117","+","Elven Nyr - Nord Character Preset - RaceMenu"
"0118","+","Khinara Jade SE - RaceMenu Preset"
"0119","+","Lyanna Standalone Follower (Lydia replacer option)"
"0120","+","The Huntress Reborn Standalone Aela Replacer SSE - 7BB CBBE Physics - v2.1.2"
"0121","+","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"
"0122","+","Pretty Lips SSE"
"0123","+","RR Tattoos v1"
"0124","+","Rutah Tattoo Pack for RaceMenu - SE"
"0125","+","Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos SE"
"0127","+","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"
"0128","+","Vanilla Warpaints Absolution"
"0130","+","GRIM Elven Medium MK1 - CBBE SE"
"0131","+","CBBE SE Northgirl w Bodyslide"
"0132","+","BD CBBE Prisoner Bikini 3BF BS"
"0133","+","Tribal Sorceress Outfit Mashup CBBE - With Racemenu Preset"
"0134","+","RUMP"
"0135","+","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0136","+","Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging - Enchanted Weapons Recharge Over Time"
"0138","+","Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition"
"0139","+","NightEyeENBFix"
"0140","+","Skyland - A Landscape Texture Overhaul"
"0141","+","Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE"
"0142","+","Realistic Water Two"
"0143","+","Obsidian Mountain Fogs"
"0144","+","Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin"
"0145","+","Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin Snow Grass"
"0146","+","Smooth Sky mesh - SSE"
"0147","+","Skyrim 2017 Textures by Pfuscher Landscape"
"0148","+","Skyrim 2017 Textures by Pfuscher Whiterun"
"0149","+","Skyrim 2017 Textures by Pfuscher Mines"
"0150","+","Skyrim 2017 Textures by Pfuscher Farmhouse"
"0151","+","Skyrim 2017 Textures by Pfuscher High Hrothgar"
"0152","+","Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K"
"0153","+","Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K SMIM Patch"
"0154","+","Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants"
"0155","+","Skyrim 3D Rocks"
"0156","+","JK's Skyrim all in one"
"0157","+","HD LODs Textures SE"
"0158","+","ENB Light"
"0159","+","Footprints"
"0160","+","Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods"
"0161","+","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0162","+","Enhanced Blood Textures - ENB blood pool fix"
"0163","+","Kalilies NPCs"
"0164","+","Pandorable's Initiates"
"0165","+","[Modified] Pandorable's Initiates"
"0166","+","Pandorable's Serana"
"0167","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0168","+","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0170","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0171","+","Mfg Fix"
"0173","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0174","+","A Quality World Map"
"0175","+","Darker Distant LOD for ENB"
"0176","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0177","+","Death Cam Options (Longer death cam)"
"0178","+","Brighter torches and toggle-able brighter CandleLight"
"0179","+","No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations"
"0180","+","Unread Books Glow SSE"
"0181","+","Immersive Sounds - Compendium"
"0183","+","FNIS Outputs"
"0184","+","Bodyslide Outputs"
"0185","+","Bodyslide Presets"
"0186","+","SKSE Files"

On 1/13/2020 at 10:18 PM, MadMansGun said:

sounds like a possible creature framework problem.

is it all creatures or just some? have you tried going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"?

did you uninstall the old CF before installing the new MNC (that has it's own version of CF in it)?

the new version have lot of bugs like creature still use vanilla mesh and no sos but testing using old version one ,zero issue !!! strange

On 1/15/2020 at 1:53 AM, Pfiffy said:

It is the same here. Results seems to vary.... 

So now how Piffy set load order, for creature animation?   and which mod you currently using? 

I still not clear,, there have been discription

" As a temporary fix for the lurker, replace the Skeleton with that one of the Giant or install Animated Beast Cocks. Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons."

So if I do not install ABC, I need to use Giant skelton for Lurker ?  (I do not think ABC and ASOS work together, then ABC is not good for CBPC main user)

9 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

So now how Piffy set load order, for creature animation?   and which mod you currently using? 

I still not clear,, there have been discription

" As a temporary fix for the lurker, replace the Skeleton with that one of the Giant or install Animated Beast Cocks. Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons."

So if I do not install ABC, I need to use Giant skelton for Lurker ?  (I do not think ABC and ASOS work together, then ABC is not good for CBPC main user)

It helped me a a temporary hot fix... If i manage to export my load order from Vortex, I will post it here. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

It helped me a a temporary hot fix... If i manage to export my load order from Vortex, I will post it here. 

Yes I remember when I secondtime  install MNC for SE, I got CTD about Lurker, (almost 6 month ago?? I do not remember clear)

and follow your discription.  (use giant skelton for Lurker)

Then at current , I test XPMSE  to overwrite MNC, at least about Lurker, the problem seems solved.

But  about some creature, I suppose ASOS overwrite XPMSE, withotu it, usually I see  CTD.  (XPMSE 4.71)

I think Most of ASOS user may need to overwrite xpmse sitll.

and I install MNC (v12.01  version, which include Creature framework)  

27 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes I remember when I secondtime  install MNC for SE, I got CTD about Lurker, (almost 6 month ago?? I do not remember clear)

and follow your discription.  (use giant skelton for Lurker)

Then at current , I test XPMSE  to overwrite MNC, at least about Lurker, the problem seems solved.

But  about some creature, I suppose ASOS overwrite XPMSE, withotu it, usually I see  CTD.  (XPMSE 4.71)

I think Most of ASOS user may need to overwrite xpmse sitll.

and I install MNC (v12.01  version, which include Creature framework)  

As I said befor: Results may vary... 

So I can seem to confirm there is something wrong with the latest MNC 12.01 bundled with Creature Framework 2.0.  It doesn’t apply the nude meshes properly.  If I roll back to the previous MNC without CF or delete the components of CF from 12.01 and install CF 1.1, everything works much better despite the warming messages about the downgrade.  (Other than giants keeping their clubs during the scene for some reason)

Seems the latest package needs a good look over/bugfix.