More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

12 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes I remember when I secondtime  install MNC for SE, I got CTD about Lurker, (almost 6 month ago?? I do not remember clear)

and follow your discription.  (use giant skelton for Lurker)

Then at current , I test XPMSE  to overwrite MNC, at least about Lurker, the problem seems solved.

But  about some creature, I suppose ASOS overwrite XPMSE, withotu it, usually I see  CTD.  (XPMSE 4.71)

I think Most of ASOS user may need to overwrite xpmse sitll.

and I install MNC (v12.01  version, which include Creature framework)  

ABC/XPME are both being maintained by factoryclose so should be compatible (though mixed reports). ASOS uses a different skeleton so if you're using that you'll need to overwrite.

3 hours ago, Grummkol said:

ABC/XPME are both being maintained by factoryclose so should be compatible (though mixed reports). ASOS uses a different skeleton so if you're using that you'll need to overwrite.

I see. what I hope to confirm is. Lurker skelton which offered by MNC . About Lurker, ASOS not add or offer skelton.  

Then XPMSE skelton seems work without problem. One reason of complex things is,, user follow discription,  then force MNC overwrite XPMSE,

but there seems a few problem only about some races.

So I hope to confirm about each races, which mod skelton work (at least not cause CTD etc)

MNC lurker skelton >> cause CTD  (I confirm before, then it seems not up-dated)

but current XPMSE lurker skelton not cause CTD  

What I suggest is, remove Lurker sketon , data/meshes/actors/dlc02/benthiclurker/character assets/skelton.nif 

from MNC package, (or user just hide it) . so we can follow discription and keep load order, (MNC overwrite XPMSE)

Of course, if another creature cause issue, we need to check it...

(Edit:  because I test again with new version, and , I can not see CTD for Lurker ,,. though some Lurker animation seems cause some strange issue for my follower, after vanish creature,, I do not think it is caused by skelton, though I only test with hentai creature Lurker a few times)

hmm,,, now I install again, (then not exchange etc), then force MNC overwrite XPMSE, run FNIS, generate patch,

and in game, after confirm creature frame work run correclty, and set Lurker = More nasty critters, (No piassing version)

Call hentai Lurker, and force train. start sex animation, and change some by sexlab tool.  seems no problem.

Before when I call Lurker, it usually cause CTD soon, but not see CTD anymore,,? 

I edit my recent reply.. (because I can not see CTD about lurker )

current my setting use MNC skelton for Lurker,, (by Mo2 data), so I do not know, is there still problem about Lurker (MNC) or not..

if I see CTD with current setting, I may report again....

39 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Is it correct file path for benthiclurker.nif?

well....yes and no, that mesh was first made to fix some errors on the original lurker mesh, but then i added a dick to it.

i may move it in a later update but right now it's doing the job where it is.

36 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

well....yes and no, that mesh was first made to fix some errors on the original lurker mesh, but then i added a dick to it.

i may move it in a later update but right now it's doing the job where it is.

Ah OK do not mind,,^^  I understand, this mod need many complex thing to work for most of creatures,

as always thanks you and Piffy ?

7 hours ago, no_way said:

So I can seem to confirm there is something wrong with the latest MNC 12.01 bundled with Creature Framework 2.0.  It doesn’t apply the nude meshes properly.  If I roll back to the previous MNC without CF or delete the components of CF from 12.01 and install CF 1.1, everything works much better despite the warming messages about the downgrade.  (Other than giants keeping their clubs during the scene for some reason)

Seems the latest package needs a good look over/bugfix. 

Actually I often see same issue,, it sometimes work or sometimes not,, even though I call same creature, 

So I suppose,, even though I use defeat, it show same issue. sometimes They nude and elect, but sometimes only nude not elect, or not nude.

Then do you try this setting?  In MCM creature framework,  de-activate (OFF)  "Sexalb aroused integration",  but activate (ON) Sexlab integration.

so Arousal threshold not work, but when Sexlab animation start, they usually arroused and nude..

keepnude.JPG.7f68591651115a29ddd350e8c1e35802.JPG

I think it is more reliable,, though you may not see nude creature anymore without sexlab animation. I think this setting seems more fit for my purpose

(creature nude and elect only when sexlab animaiton start)  at current it seems work as I expect, though I may need more test,, 

No,, it not work or only work for some creature...

On 1/13/2020 at 2:21 AM, Snowrune said:

I don't have the mixed version currently, I only installed it very briefly because I couldn't get the aroused meshes to work and had a "Maybe it's not integrated and I'm an idiot" moment. 

Yes,, I can not see any aroused or hard mesh about some creature.. it is not matter which mesh I set or how I change threshold or setting,

eg I can not see Vampire load penis at all.. even though sexlanimaation start.

I only a second, once it seems atacched, but after start animation, I check carefully, there is no penis mesh..  I test Asos or Asos-P, or MNC meshes (change by creature frame work), I can not see it..

I often see this issue, about some creatures I sometimes  my set-up remove problem,, but after all, this problem occure again and again for me..

I do not hope to see air sex pray,,, when it start,, (with defeat etc),,,  I do not know, which mod cause this issue.

(sexlab arousal? or Asos or MNC or Creature Framework?) 

I have the same issue of the nude mesh not being applied properly or being flaccid during animation. Happened frequently with falmers/draugers/skeletons when I tested and at random with the giants. They sometimes have their default mesh, sometimes the flaccid mesh, and sometimes the correct one. I think it must be an error with the creature frame work not selecting the correct mesh. I tried the above method of disabling Aroused integration, but that didn't resolve the issue for me.

is something removing "ActorTypeCreature [KYWD:00013795]" from the races in SSE? i don't understand why only the SSE users are having this problem.

the only time i've seen this (exact) behavior with the new CF in SLE is when the race was missing that (or the dwarven) keyword.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

is something removing "ActorTypeCreature [KYWD:00013795]" from the races in SSE? i don't understand why only the SSE users are having this problem.

the only time i've seen this (exact) behavior with the new CF in SLE is when the race was missing that (or the dwarven) keyword.

How would we check if that is missing? A console command?

14 minutes ago, hana120 said:

tyrant draugr, great draugr

what the fuck is a "tyrant draugr" or a "great draugr"?

12 minutes ago, Mandalore6 said:

How would we check if that is missing? A console command?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164/

you would load everything and look at the races to see what keywords they have and if anything is removing them.

but i don't see why anything would remove it.

43 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164/

you would load everything and look at the races to see what keywords they have and if anything is removing them.

but i don't see why anything would remove it.

I checked and every thing listed under Race for MNCSE had the ActorTypeCreature [KYWD:00013] listed. But that doesn't have any listing for alot of the creatures like falmer, draugar, etc. Another thing that might point to this issue is that is seem random when their nude mesh will come on or if it will work/remain flaccid, maybe the problem is with working with the SSE Arousal mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

How is it that some creatures like the tyrant draugr, great draugr etc, some rieklins, giants etc have no sex despite being registered in MNC?

If you have new monsters added from mods (mihails mods maybe?), then they won't have an aroused mesh/skeleton until someone patches them.  See if there are patches for the oldrim mod versions (grey fox cowl oldrim mnc patch seems to work fine in se for the added mobs for me)

It's nice to come here with a problem if it's been already stated or answered and find the last handful of pages directly addressing it.

With the erections sometimes showing up and sometimes not, I've noticed that it appears to be rather inconsistent. What I mean is that it's not an 'always' condition, e.g., all falmer lack penises or erections. The exact same instance of an actor can show an erection for a scene and then the immediate next, none at all. I don't see any rythme or reason for it. However, I did notice something interesting that might help in the debug or not (I'm not sure if an animation itself can be responsible for it or not) but when a penis is invisible the PC vagina can still react (open/close) as if the mesh was actually there causing collisions but we can't see it.  (I'm using CBPC not 3BBB.)

13 hours ago, theblindbat said:

I. However, I did notice something interesting that might help in the debug or not (I'm not sure if an animation itself can be responsible for it or not) but when a penis is invisible the PC vagina can still react (open/close) as if the mesh was actually there causing collisions but we can't see it.  (I'm using CBPC not 3BBB.)

Yes it is because, CBPC collider is not related with where mesh are located, but just attach with skelton.

Though I hope MadMansGun  confirm,  about default MNC meshes, not have weight for each genital node

then exchange elected version VS default nude version ,but use same skelton. (and animation may not change skelton node rotation around genitals

(maybe base only I suppose).  that means,, even though there is genital nodes, it not means mesh locate there.

but CBPC virtual collider sphere are attached to the genitals 0 to 6 with your setting. 

Then as default , MNC do not offer any CBPC relaated file, so it depend on your CBPC setting too. without you discribe all mod, which offer CBPC related configs.

I suspect, it just load default CBPCollisionConfig.txt (offered by your human body mod), then those genitals collision working for MNC creature too.

23 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC: 1

Billyy_CreatureMisc: 2

HCOSWildlife: 2

NibblesAnims_Creature: 1

Anubs Creature: 2

I have those packs installed (latest version afaik) but still MCM says "no animations found" for the creature. Just to clarify: I don't really look for user-started events but I love the idea behind Aroused Creatures that they just follow you around and sometimes trigger an event. 

1 minute ago, Cg0779 said:

Having a strange problem where whenever creature sex is initiated, I get teleported to the giant's camp in whiterun hold. I think it's something wrong with how it tries to position where the animation goes, but IDK. Is there a fix for this?

that's a old sexlab problem, try having sex inside a building before doing it outside, that sometimes fixes it.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

that's a old sexlab problem, try having sex inside a building before doing it outside, that sometimes fixes it.

That took longer than I thought. Tried it inside and I went into the ceiling, outside didn't fix either. Decided to update sexlab, needed the new version of skse so I decided to update, game kept crashing, fixed that, papyrus died, fixed that, SOS wanted an update, and JContainers  as well. At least it works now though.