More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes I understand, most of user not have real knowledge about script (like me), so we can only follow guide. , That means we can choose version, and with user knolwedge, we may exchange some file only correctly. and remove un necessary one. or we may change record of esp.(or make esp patch)

I see, MNC packed CF , remove some script file,I could only found 5 CF related script source file, (just judging from file name)

in MNC pack.  on the other hand,  stand alone CF version, install 8 scirpt source file.

as file base,,  I only know,  the difference are about "CFEffectCreature"    "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" and "CFQuestMain" which removed from MNC pack version. Of course without piffy just forget to include them, I suppose they are merged to another script source.  but at same time If check them, (how merge and remove code) may offer the reason, why there is difference about 2 CF version for SE,

MadMansGun .. Have you already checked CF source, in MNC packed version?   (I do not know who modify or convert for SE clear,, so just ask you  or simply hope if you check how SE MNC packing CF  changed from stand alone CF,(1.1,0 pre 2A)

you might  find which parts may cause issue,,)

the version of CF in MNC uses less scripts to do the same job and without the use of crash inducing cloaking spells.

as for the source files SLE and SSE have the exact same files.

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the version of CF in MNC uses less scripts to do the same job and without the use of crash inducing cloaking spells.

as for the source files SLE and SSE have the exact same files.

Ok thanks clarify. I just hope to know it is your intention or not. because only SE user currently, (though I had followed almost all topic of you before in LE)

it sometimes difficult to know  which modder have responsiblity (eg who up-date version for SE etc) about up-date. 

i have SSE, MNC12.03 (using bundled CF) and ABC for users 1.44V

if i use Matchmaker more than once or twice horse's thingy eventually stops to show up at start of animations.

so i have to go to mcm -> CF, clear data, re-register all mods, for it to start showing again.

but then it disappears after a few matchmaker sessions same as before.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:47 PM, greenmango12 said:

Ok thanks clarify. I just hope to know it is your intention or not. because only SE user currently, (though I had followed almost all topic of you before in LE)

it sometimes difficult to know  which modder have responsiblity (eg who up-date version for SE etc) about up-date. 

MNC is MadMansGun work, I just port it to SE. So I'm just resonsible for forgetting to remove the .dll from time to time...

59 minutes ago, at433 said:

if i use Matchmaker more than once or twice horse's thingy eventually stops to show up at start of animations.

so i have to go to mcm -> CF, clear data, re-register all mods, for it to start showing again.

You might try it with the stand-alone version of CF and see if this works better. 

25 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You might try it with the stand-alone version of CF and see if this works better. 

yes, just tried that too (Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE).

i didn't even get to the part of it disappearing, because in 75% attempts animations wouldn't even start at all.

horse runs up to PC, then they get stuck next to each other forever, requiring to reload save.

i reverted back to the bundled version.

what is the root cause of schlong disappearing. anything i can do to avoid it, or tweak settings, scripts?

5 minutes ago, at433 said:

yes, just tried that too (Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE).

i didn't even get to the part of it disappearing, because in 75% attempts animations wouldn't even start at all.

horse runs up to PC, then they get stuck next to each other forever, requiring to reload save.

i reverted back to the bundled version.

what is the root cause of schlong disappearing. anything i can do to avoid it, or tweak settings, scripts?

We still don't know, but for most of the ppl with that problem falling back to the old standalone version of CF helped.  

Can I ignore this warning? I'm using this version of MNC and older SC because it is what works for me. Though with this version I get this warning. In game everything seems to be fine but, I'd rather try to fix all possible random crashes I could get. Thanks in advance.

Untitled.png

27 minutes ago, Gruwen said:

Can I ignore this warning? I'm using this version of MNC and older SC because it is what works for me. Though with this version I get this warning. In game everything seems to be fine but, I'd rather try to fix all possible random crashes I could get. Thanks in advance.

Untitled.png

You can ignore it or delete the setvehiclefixplugin.dll from mnc.

13 hours ago, at433 said:

Hope that helps:

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

I think that the message will be gone after another save/reload. I'm not sure...

3 hours ago, Gruwen said:

Untitled.png

The .dll in no longer needed and the header is just something cosmetic in this case, but the missing masters is a serious problem.

10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The .dll in no longer needed and the header is just something cosmetic in this case, but the missing masters is a serious problem.

Ah, I was highlighting the .dll issue. The from 43 plugins are from other mods and some sexlab mods that some I will fix and others I will leave be by recommendation of people here. Missing masters is because I am still working on my load order and it's just patches. 

User @zarantha helped me with my question already though, and all is good. Thanks bro.

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

MNC is MadMansGun work, I just port it to SE. So I'm just resonsible for forgetting to remove the .dll from time to time...

I see.   at current, I "feel". Stand alone version (or old version) CF work better , at least about  stablilty to swap mesh.

(I use Asos , and Asos can  edit record easy, without using CF about many creature,, because it need not swap mesh,, just change size genital mesh scale. or transform.

a some creature sitll need to swap mesh with CF function)

Actually  I did not believe "standalone CF work better" , but at current  I think it seems correct for SE.

(" old dll"  is not  matter for  me^^;  I know I often keep old assets, or unnecessary files,  when I pack  convert mod)

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hope that helps:

in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.

I think that the message will be gone after another save/reload. I'm not sure...

thank you!

i actually did end up yesterday installing the standalone CF like you recommend.

luckily i still had a clean save without any CF/MNC stuff at all so could avoid the "things will be broken" issue.

and it does seem to be working alright now, mesh no longer disappearing, thx so much again!

25 minutes ago, Caspicious said:

Help? Matchmaker spells fizzle off creatures.
I use vortex and i update fnis all the time.

mnc is below and creature framework is below sexlabs.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 650, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

I'm so sorry, but this also affects human npcs. I did what you said and when i pressed ~, there is a sentence saying warning: access to non existent object. I saw this mentioned somewhere in this thread before but there are 40+ pages to look into! ?

2 hours ago, Caspicious said:

I'm so sorry, but this also affects human npcs. I did what you said and when i pressed ~, there is a sentence saying warning: access to non existent object. I saw this mentioned somewhere in this thread before but there are 40+ pages to look into! ?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-2224140

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/36/?tab=comments#comment-2886114

something else is giving you that error.

also what matchmaker are you using?

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I am using matchmaker light. I reinstalled sexlab light so that fixed the npc problem. the creatures are still fizel.

I follower the guide, i am unsure of what i did wrong but I try it at every opportunity.

I go to menu and then mcm
sl animation loader

I click [Disable all: click here]
then [Rebuild animation registry] no pop ups just that messages at the upper right cornet as "10 animations loaded- 20- and so on"
I wait for it to finish all animation to load then 
I click [Reload Json]

then enable all, count animations says my animations are around 300 not more than 400 atleast. then I click register animation. I patiently wait for all messages to proceed then I try and spawn a creature but it still fizel off.

17 minutes ago, Caspicious said:

I am using matchmaker light. I reinstalled sexlab light so that fixed the npc problem. the creatures are still fizel.

I follower the guide, i am unsure of what i did wrong but I try it at every opportunity.

I go to menu and then mcm
sl animation loader

I click [Disable all: click here]
then [Rebuild animation registry] no pop ups just that messages at the upper right cornet as "10 animations loaded- 20- and so on"
I wait for it to finish all animation to load then 
I click [Reload Json]

then enable all, count animations says my animations are around 300 not more than 400 atleast. then I click register animation. I patiently wait for all messages to proceed then I try and spawn a creature but it still fizel off.

MNC is not designed to work with SL light... SL light was made to fill the gap when SL wasn't availible for SE.   

Incompatible with Immersive Horses https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13402?tab=description.

The major issue is that with Immersive Horses activated CF assumes half of the horses are female and give them female genitals when match creature gender in Sexlab MCM isn't checked and I tried all possible ways to override female genitals to male with no luck.

They even play male animations and are stated as male in every stats menu mod but no matter how many times I clear and reassign them in CF they still have female genitals (which is totally gross if you ask me). 

Deleting Immersive Horses immediately solved the problem. Would you add a compatible fix for it? I don't want to ride any horses without this or another horse mod, thx for reading this.

Hi! I know you arnt super into the idea of mod managers... ( I use the NMM) but for some reason dragons from HCOS arnt loading in dicks? Like I disabled in the creature menu all of the other things that alter their dicks, and also for some reason they arnt showing up in the sexlab aroused creatures either?

Help plz.. im just a gay man wantin to fuck a dragon ;-;

edit: Fyi I can tell it is working because I have gotten creature on creature anims to work, and also the title screen has a dragon fuckin a horse fuckin a wolf fuckin a rabit

15 minutes ago, Tmanfoo1 said:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/