More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, bkeul said:

Only rare creatures from my game are getting hard. I have the Arousal Threshold set to 0 (Already tested at 1 and the default 20), but it's still not working. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

the MCM for Creature Framework is empty:
just clicking around randomly like an idiot on the screen seems to fix that, but if that fails try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having problems with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so try installing the old standalone version.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/

note1: just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.
note2: try clicking on the uninstall button (if it will let you) in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having problems with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so try installing the old standalone version.

note1: just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.
note2: try clicking on the uninstall button (if it will let you) in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.

If someone try, standalone old verison CF, and it work well  to keep shown hard mesh, between animation, and for  most of creature ,,

I  hope you reprot  (not CTD etc) here please.  I may try again , before I failed once.. so hope to know if it actualy work or not.

Thank you for the solution guys. I have installed the previous Standalone version, however, it is stuck on the installation, I've played for more than 30 minutes and it's still stuck on this everytime I open the MCM menu.

ScreenShot363.png

EDIT: Just information that Re-register and Uninstall buttons are grayed out.

19 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes I see, , the image show me, ,  CF already exchange armor record for hard version by script,  so CF working as expected.   

then  "vampireload_hard.nif " of MNC  set for current armor add-on nif 

But,  Infomrative console only tell us,  current record.  can not check  which nif have been loaded in the scene. papylus log may discribe it?

after all, the texture of penis shape still not render correctly, or all mesh not loaded still, though the path already set as current armor add on mesh.,

we still see non penis version Armor Addon , or skyrim engine do not reflesh and update mesh correctly.

I may try remove some texture around penis, from nif,, then see if it work better.  (if it not work, that means, miss to update mesh)

Now I'm not sure what sort of script should be active, but I was able to make a log if you want to see it. Otherwise, if I can find out what the script's name is I'll just find it myself. Lots of errors from mods ported over from Skyrim LE to Skyrim SE though, so sorry for the excess info. I'm just starting to try out the esp patch you gave me for ASOS though

now, thanks!

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: Holy shit, the esp works with ASOS! The problem still hasn't fixed on my end over the MNC Vampire Lord flaccid armor script being applied, but the esp @greenmango12 gave fixes the ASOS script. Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, janbui said:

Now I'm not sure what sort of script should be active, but I was able to make a log if you want to see it. Otherwise, if I can find out what the script's name is I'll just find it myself. Lots of errors from mods ported over from Skyrim LE to Skyrim SE though, so sorry for the excess info. I'm just starting to try out the esp patch you gave me for ASOS though

now, thanks!

Papyrus.0.log 360.04 kB · 0 downloads

EDIT: Holy shit, the esp works with ASOS! The problem still hasn't fixed on my end over the MNC Vampire Lord flaccid armor script being applied, but the esp @greenmango12 gave fixes the ASOS script. Thanks for your help!

Yes, I could do samething about More Nast Critters Vampire Lord.  

, but it  remove the Variation to change  MNC mesh with Arousal. so it may not useful for MNC user.

Then  I only recommend for ASOS user to test.   Now you seldom see penis disappear, creatures in dugeon.

but as I said, some creature  do not use under armor mesh any more.  just change size with arousal. eg armor skelotn only wear uppoer body armor.   (then I can not fix any scirpt ^^;   just force to load the ASOS mesh when creature appear)

I suppose, these problem seems , how Skyrim SE manage cash  when swap 2 different nif frequently then render. 

I do not remember about LE much. Then do not know if ENB setting related this issue or not..  

Hi, for some reason, whenever I download and extract MoreNastyCritters.esp into my Data folder, Vortex keeps on giving me an error saying "This plugin was created for the original Skyrim", even though I've downloaded the one for SE, Version 12. Am I doing something wrong?

22 minutes ago, Natsuke said:

Hi, for some reason, whenever I download and extract MoreNastyCritters.esp into my Data folder, Vortex keeps on giving me an error saying "This plugin was created for the original Skyrim", even though I've downloaded the one for SE, Version 12. Am I doing something wrong?

No, it is just a complaint about the old header. 

7 hours ago, PappaBeer1945 said:

Hi, I've tested multiple times and it seems that I get one (rarely two) cocks visible on creatures at a time. I have done the usual troubleshooting like changing arousal threshold and re-registering mods, but nothing seems to work. Please assist? Example Below:

20200212124328_1.jpg

Same issue since the update, if it’s a multi creature scene there will only ever be one with the aroused mesh. 
That’s on top of the persistent problem of the aroused mesh only getting applied about 50-75% of the time in the single creature scenes, despite following all troubleshooting steps from a few posts up.  

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Same issue since the update, if it’s a multi creature scene there will only ever be one with the aroused mesh. 
That’s on top of the persistent problem of the aroused mesh only getting applied about 50-75% of the time in the single creature scenes, despite following all troubleshooting steps from a few posts up.  

Managed to get mine working after some random troubleshooting, don't know if it will work for everyone.

1. Uninstall everything (JContainers, MNC, Hentai Creatures, CF, ABC)

2. Make a clean save with none installed (worked on old save as well)

3. Install MNC, let it overwrite XMPSE Skeleton.

4. Install JContainer.

5. Install Standalone Creature Framework, let it overwrite MNC.

6. Install ABC and let it overwrite MNC and XMPSE (unsure if related.)

7. Profit, See below:

(Tested with HentaiCreatures and MatchMaker as well as spawning with console commands and sex triggered by Defeat.)

20200212221726_1.jpg

20200212220451_1.jpg

Spoiler
3 hours ago, PappaBeer1945 said:

Managed to get mine working after some random troubleshooting, don't know if it will work for everyone.

4. Install JContainer.

7. Profit, See below:

(Tested with HentaiCreatures and MatchMaker as well as spawning with console commands and sex triggered by Defeat.)

20200212221726_1.jpg

20200212220451_1.jpg

thanks, it's help for me

5 hours ago, PappaBeer1945 said:

4. Install JContainer.

7. Profit, See below:

Thank you!!! This helped me a ton!

I've installed all the required files and followed the load order within the OP, installing MNC then hentai creatures. The models and Animations (aside from arousal meshes) seemed to have installed with no issue, however I cannot get the 'Train' function to work with the player.

I've checked the necessary box, animations are loaded into SLAL and the function works fine on female npcs (using a female player). I haven't equipped the collar, however the prefer collar box is unchecked.

Is this an occasional issue and how would I fix it? I'd like this to work before I proceed to Baka ABC and Animal SOS. 

On 2/10/2020 at 1:46 PM, bkeul said:

Thank you for the solution guys. I have installed the previous Standalone version, however, it is stuck on the installation, I've played for more than 30 minutes and it's still stuck on this everytime I open the MCM menu.

ScreenShot363.png

EDIT: Just information that Re-register and Uninstall buttons are grayed out.

Mine is like this as well, for some reason Hentai creatures MCM won't show up either

EDIT: Nevermind, Something must have wen't wrong with the save I created. Making a new one solved both issues

39 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

yes it does....

First, thank you for your work. Is it possible to make 44 plugins? I love my MO clean in the upper right. I would do it myself but know not much about modding. I think you need the Creation Kid for it and obviously an account to download CK. You see my skills are not even basic..

but thanks anyway

1 minute ago, knolle said:

First, thank you for your work. Is it possible to make 44 plugins? I love my MO clean in the upper right. I would do it myself but know not much about modding. I think you need the Creation Kid for it and obviously an account to download CK. You see my skills are not even basic..

but thanks anyway

You have to choose: 

A) Use the 43 header

or 

B) let me resave the ESM and the ESP and test it for 3 or 4 weeks to see if the CK broke something...It might take a bit longer, I'm short on time.

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You have to choose: 

A) Use the 43 header

or 

B) let me resave the ESM and the ESP and test it for 3 or 4 weeks to see if the CK broke something...It might take a bit longer, I'm short on time.

i would appreciate it, take your time