More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

For months i'm trying to solve this problem. Every time anything that has a werewolf involved the game CTD. After a lot of thinking something kinda worked, in the creature framework MCM > general > Ignore sexlab gender for transformations, i disable it and i was able to talk to Sinding but after he started fighting with the hunters the game CTD. I do not have moonlit tales and HDT werewolves. In conflicts i found

> SOS is conflicting with MNC and XP32 (character assets/skeleton.nif)

> MNC is conflicting with FNIS (BehavioredObjects.txt) and Animation Loader (scripts/slalLoader.pex)

> XP32 is conflicting with MNC (troll, giant, horse and falmer - character assets/skeleton.nif), SOS (werewolfbeast/character assets/skeleton.nif and character/character assets/skeletonbeast.nif and character/character assets/skeleton.nif)

> FNIS is conflicting with MNC (BehavioredObjects.txt)

> Sexlab framework Beta8 is conflicting with PapyrusUtil SE (scripts)

And xEdit showed me this MNC > Armor Addon > 000CDD87 (NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast), 020023F4 (DLC1NakedVampireLord), 0401E17D (DLC2NakedTorsoWerebearBeast). On the right screen Female world model > MOD3 - Model FileName > MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\femalebodywerewolf_1.nif in RED.

I created a new profile without sexlab mods, played until the mission to kill Krev and saved before entering the dungeon. Installed sexlab framework, creature framework and massmatchmaker, and entered. Works fine. Then installed SOS and loaded the save, entered and no crash. Then installed animation loader and MNC (latest version), loaded the save and entered. CTD. So i'm 99% sure that MNC is causing the crash but no idea why. Gonna ask there. If i can't fix this i'm gonna uninstall MNC.

3 hours ago, JayFai said:

SOS is conflicting with MNC

MNC has the SOS nodes so MNC overriding the werewolf SOS skeleton is fine (but read the last pert of this post).

MNC is conflicting with FNIS (BehavioredObjects.txt)

let MNC override, it's fixing the unending looping spider animation error.

Animation Loader (scripts/slalLoader.pex)

that is enabling cum effects on creatures (sexlab does not actually support this but it sort of works)

XP32 is conflicting with MNC (troll, giant, horse and falmer - character assets/skeleton.nif), SOS (werewolfbeast/character assets/skeleton.nif and character/character assets/skeletonbeast.nif and character/character assets/skeleton.nif)

let MNC override, it has the needed nodes (ABC & ASOS) (but read the last pert of this post)

Sexlab framework Beta8 is conflicting with PapyrusUtil SE (scripts)

i think you want the one in sexlab....assuming it's still up to date.

And xEdit showed me this MNC > Armor Addon > 000CDD87 (NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast), 020023F4 (DLC1NakedVampireLord), 0401E17D (DLC2NakedTorsoWerebearBeast). On the right screen Female world model > MOD3 - Model FileName > MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\femalebodywerewolf_1.nif in RED.

i need a screenshot to tell you whats going on there.

Then installed animation loader and MNC (latest version), loaded the save and entered. CTD. So i'm 99% sure that MNC is causing the crash but no idea why. Gonna ask there. If i can't fix this i'm gonna uninstall MNC.

try installing ABC, there has been some sort of porting problem with some of the skeletons.

due to where you are it sounds like it's the werewolf skeleton that is the problem for you right now.

I'm crashing too anytime a werewolf comes near. Only way to solve it, is to disable Werewolfs at SOS (alrdy using MNC mesh at CF) and/or block arousal at Arousal Redux. But my main problem is, 9 out of 10 times, aroused meshes not applying to any creatures.I mean, lets say there's 20 dogs or chaurus or any creatures in the spot. From 20, penis mesh applies only in 1 or 2.  Rest nothing, staying inside their sacks. Also weird part is,even at creatures with applied mesh, if try another animation, mesh not applying again. IE, trying any creature from Hentai Creatures. 1st time animation, mesh works. 2nd time, nothing, 3rd time nothing,etc.

I'm with MNC/HC/ABC/XMPSE/SOS Full. And skeletons priority is: (high to low) Abc>Mnc>Sos>Xmpse

(Rest related mods in that matters: Physics in my setup are: CBPC - CBP Physics with/SINful CBP/HDT-SMP SSE v2.5, and using All in One Animated Pussy.) Re-installed 10 times MNC, nothing.I appreciate any help, and please let me know if need any pap logs.

Thank you for the answer.

About animated beast cocks - it instructs to disable werewolf schlong in the SOS MCM. So, should i use ABC instead of MNC or can i use both? Also on the page it says it can be used with SE. Also i don't use animal SOS.

About MNC - i went to the original mod page and saw this > Concerning female Werewolves: 1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod! 2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself! 3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder! 4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu.

Should i be worried about that? Because sexlab werewolves only exists for oldrim, for SE i believe it's HDT werewolves. I don't have nude creatures. And i saw the "females use male model" in the creature framework > general. Going to deselect that with werewolf schlong in the SOS menu.

The image attached is the screenshot of xEdit > apply filters to show conflicts.

xedit_MNC werewolf.jpg

Disable Werewolf's mesh at SoS MCM>Re-Register all mods at CF & Re-load/Re-Apply JSON settings at SLAL.  So far spawned like 20 werewolfs, meshes applied,animations played, collisions worked, and not a single crash. ABC skeletons have top priority though, and collisions works great at belly (copy paste from ABC>SKSE>Plugins: CBPCMasterConfig.txt/CBPCollisionConfig.txt/CBPCollisionConfig_AnimalTrue.txt to CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions SKSE>Plugins, if you are using Collisions mod). But still something weird with other creature's penis meshes. I see they switching on/off by time to time.

*Tested with Pfiffy's Anubs animation set from:

5 hours ago, JayFai said:

Thank you for the answer.

About animated beast cocks - it instructs to disable werewolf schlong in the SOS MCM. So, should i use ABC instead of MNC or can i use both? Also on the page it says it can be used with SE. Also i don't use animal SOS.

About MNC - i went to the original mod page and saw this > Concerning female Werewolves: 1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod! 2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself! 3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder! 4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu.

Should i be worried about that? Because sexlab werewolves only exists for oldrim, for SE i believe it's HDT werewolves. I don't have nude creatures. And i saw the "females use male model" in the creature framework > general. Going to deselect that with werewolf schlong in the SOS menu.

The image attached is the screenshot of xEdit > apply filters to show conflicts.

xedit_MNC werewolf.jpg

In that screenshot the MNC Werewolf Naked Torso model is being overridden by the bijin AIO.esp record.  MoreNastyCritters.esp should be much later in your load order.  The suggested load order for this (from the LE page, works as well for SSE)

Suggested Load Order:

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

I use vortex so specify sexlabtools near the bottom of the load order, MNC after sexlabtools, hentai after MNC, SL match maker after that, etc.   Then every other SL mod under slanimloader.esp.

Does anyone know of ctd in Riverwood. I can go anywhere else in Skyrim but every time I try to enter Riverwood CTD. Here is copy of load order. I have removed Fox club and Ponytail club but still get CTD. Its probably a mesh in one of the mods but having so many makes it hard to find. i am wondering if someone has identified probam previously.

Thanks.

plugins.txt

5 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Does anyone know of ctd in Riverwood. I can go anywhere else in Skyrim but every time I try to enter Riverwood CTD. Here is copy of load order. I have removed Fox club and Ponytail club but still get CTD. Its probably a mesh in one of the mods but having so many makes it hard to find. i am wondering if someone has identified probam previously.

Thanks.

plugins.txt 11.27 kB · 0 downloads

Well, with a lot of mods enabled that might put stuff into the Rivewood cell it is hard to tell, you might have to check each mod for defective nifs or bad textures... if the trouble maker is hidden in a BSA it might be hard to find.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, with a lot of mods enabled that might put stuff into the Rivewood cell it is hard to tell, you might have to check each mod for defective nifs or bad textures... if the trouble maker is hidden in a BSA it might be hard to find.

Sorry I hit the wrong tab and posted here. I meant troubleshooting category. Its hardly worth going after the problem since I do not play in the riverwood area much. I can teleport into the inn if needed. I was just hoping to gain on someone elses experience.

24 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Sorry I hit the wrong tab and posted here. I meant troubleshooting category. Its hardly worth going after the problem since I do not play in the riverwood area much. I can teleport into the inn if needed. I was just hoping to gain on someone elses experience.

Check your mods if they place something into this cell. The rest is try and error. You can also check if the same happens in other Towns. or specific locations.

19 hours ago, Grummkol said:

In that screenshot the MNC Werewolf Naked Torso model is being overridden by the bijin AIO.esp record.  MoreNastyCritters.esp should be much later in your load order.  The suggested load order for this (from the LE page, works as well for SSE)

Suggested Load Order:

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

I use vortex so specify sexlabtools near the bottom of the load order, MNC after sexlabtools, hentai after MNC, SL match maker after that, etc.   Then every other SL mod under slanimloader.esp.

I moved MNC after Bijin and it worked. No CTD after entering Gallows Rock and after transforming into werewolf. Thank you for the help.

30 minutes ago, hyperspace106 said:

Hi hope some one could help me out installed this mod with all the things needed npc's/character work for anim but critters just don't more just stand around like normal any ideas? thanks  

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, hyperspace106 said:

thanks for the help but annoy they are still idle anim any thing else I could try  I will add my Creature Pack I have installed is saying its old but looked and can't fined any think new could I be having this problem cos of that?

i don't know what your looking at so i don't know.

I always crash when entering Liar's Retreat (because of the Falmer?). If I disable MNC it works, but even when I disable the Falmer in the MCM I still crash. Tried AOS and ABC, no matter what I crash.

€dit: After 1 Day of Troubleshooting:  Apparently it was the two Falmer TKAA Kids in there that somehow confused MNC.

7 hours ago, hyperspace106 said:

this is the message and I can't seem to fined any info on why and where the update is for it

20200107111055_1.jpg

remove creature framework and reinstall MNC.

MNCv12.01 includes a new creature framework with it.