More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, dalenmastermind said:

SLAC modmaker believes this is a mesh issue, which is weird because I've watched dogs pounce on NPCs without a problem, only to CTD when I try to go after that same dog.

i agree, it sounds like a mesh problem, possibly hdt based.

not sure if player or creature.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i agree, it sounds like a mesh problem, possibly hdt based.

not sure if player or creature.

Shouldn't be player, I don't think.  Otherwise it would CTD every time I tried to get boinked, and it doesn't.  I'll try downgrading to a previous version and see if that fixes it.

EDIT:  Does not appear to fix it, so I think it's a MO2 priority problem that's leading to this issue, since it would mean shit's being overwritten or corrupted.

I also have the problem that aroused meshes are not applied consistently. 

This happens espescially if said creature has already been involved in a scene.

Example:
First try (using matchmaker): sometimes works, sometimes doesnt

second try, after it worked: never works.

thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, CyberGox said:

Can anyone give a fill-in about an issue which this suppose to fix? Have a will to test it

the problem:

animation starts, dick gets applied but then immediately gets removed.

the experiment:

i disabled this part of the script (the lines with " ; " in front of them)

event OnUpdate()
    int i
    while i < 32
        if ACreatures[i]
            if ACreatures[i].Is3DLoaded()
                ;if (Player.GetDistance(ACreatures[i]) > (Config.PrfCloakRange + 500)) || (!ACreatures[i].HasKeyword(CreatureKeyword) && !ACreatures[i].HasKeyword(DwarvenKeyword))
                    ;RemoveArmors(ACreatures[i])
                    ;if AFlags[i] == 2
                        ;EquipA(ACreatures[i], true, true)
                    ;endif
                    ;ACreatures[i] = none
                ;else
                    ChangeArousal(i, 0, false)
                endif
            else
                ACreatures[i] = none
            endif
            Utility.Wait(0.1)
        ;endif
        i += 1
    endwhile
    Detect.Start()
    Utility.Wait(0.5)
    Detect.Stop()
    i = 0
    while i < 16
        Actor ta = (DetectedCreatures[i].GetReference() As Actor)
        if ta && (Player.GetDistance(ta) < Config.PrfCloakRange)
            ActivateActor(ta)
            Utility.Wait(0.1)
        endif
        i += 1
    endwhile

RegisterForSingleUpdate(Config.PrfTimeout)
endEvent

the only time i've ever seen the "dick gets applied but then immediately gets removed" problem in SLE is when i was trying to add the "DwarvenKeyword" to this part of the script but entered something wrong (Tasairis helped me fix it)

but however my testing in SLE suggests that CF still seems to work fine with the script disabled.....and quite frankly i'm not sure what this part of the script even does.

i think it has something to do with removing armors when a creature moves out of range, if that's true then maybe the problem could be related to the "sexlab moving everyone to the giant camp" bug, perhaps CF thinks the creatures are at the camp and are therefor "out of range".

i think i may need to do a different script edit to explore my wild theories......one with more debug logging lines.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Tested it without experimental script, fresh install. I can't reproduce problem, everything is on place. Moving away removes armor as it should and moving back slowly applies it again (arousal scanner kicks in?). Also tested animations with Creature Aroused settings 5 and 100, means they either always have dick equiped or just never, only once horse got missing mesh (it just didn't applied at all), after that everything was fine.

I wonder if this somehow related to sexlab teleportation (there was a common bug for LE with physics(?) which made you teleport to Bleakwind Basin(?), 0.0.0 coordinates likely) and if SL Utility mod is affecting it in positive way. I have Disabled starting teleport On and I don't experience teleport bug. Also using ABC mesh if it matters.

13 hours ago, CyberGox said:

Tested it without experimental script, fresh install. I can't reproduce problem, everything is on place. Moving away removes armor as it should and moving back slowly applies it again (arousal scanner kicks in?). Also tested animations with Creature Aroused settings 5 and 100, means they either always have dick equiped or just never, only once horse got missing mesh (it just didn't applied at all), after that everything was fine.

I wonder if this somehow related to sexlab teleportation (there was a common bug for LE with physics(?) which made you teleport to Bleakwind Basin(?), 0.0.0 coordinates likely) and if SL Utility mod is affecting it in positive way. I have Disabled starting teleport On and I don't experience teleport bug. Also using ABC mesh if it matters.

Did you test with single creatures or multiples? It seems more evident when there is more than one aroused creature.

One follower and my character were mobbed by 4 skeevers each. After getting frustrated with the scene start and killing them, i only saw one aroused mesh.

Looks like I do have the experimental script. I haven't done a lot of testing yet, that's been my first experience in the last week or so. I haven't played very much recently.

Hopefully I'll see something more conclusive soon.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

Tested 5 different creatures from Hentai Creatures, all were in the same spot. Didn't include skeevers though, but had a horse with Convenient Horses mod. I only noticed that after changing aroused setting they have quite a time of checking scripts and reapplying mesh (unless you press N on them), so it also can be related to how does SL Aroused works. I have Babo's modified arousal with Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments if this matters.

Hi I seem to be having an annoying issue where i cannot get horses to have sex without a CTD. i can have sex with every other creature in the game but NOT Horses. the moment a horse approaches and the anim is about to start BOOM CTD! one thing i have notcied is i am not seeing any horse schlongs yet i see them on every other creature. I do see its balls and its non aroused state but never an erect schlong.

Yet Creature Framework is saying its using MNC for horses.!!!

I am at a loss as i have tried everything. I do not have any horse mods and i do not have any beast quest mods that could conflict. just Sexlab, MNC, Creature Freamework aroused creatures and a few anim packs with beast anims ( including horses)

Can anyone help please!

I am using these versions;

MNC v12.03

Creature Framework 1.10-pre2A SE

Sexlab Framework SE v 163

I found the issue with my endless CTD's.

Its XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended!!!! 

I had it prioritized ( lower down in load order) than MNC.

For anyone having m,y CTD issues do NOT let XP32 overwrite/prioritise over MNC. Place MNC AFTER ( lower down) than XP32. 

I tried absolutely everything and once i moved Xp32 up it all worked fine. Clearly XP32 breaks something in MNC.

3 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Hi I seem to be having an annoying issue where i cannot get horses to have sex without a CTD. i can have sex with every other creature in the game but NOT Horses. the moment a horse approaches and the anim is about to start BOOM CTD! one thing i have notcied is i am not seeing any horse schlongs yet i see them on every other creature. I do see its balls and its non aroused state but never an erect schlong.

Yet Creature Framework is saying its using MNC for horses.!!!

I am at a loss as i have tried everything. I do not have any horse mods and i do not have any beast quest mods that could conflict. just Sexlab, MNC, Creature Freamework aroused creatures and a few anim packs with beast anims ( including horses)

Can anyone help please!

I am using these versions;

MNC v12.03

Sexlab Framework SE v 163

you don't need 

in the first place as this More Nasty Critters Version comes with it's own modified Framework.

as for your CTD I'll let XP32 overwrite still and see what happens

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

some people do.

MadMan, I am still getting issues with horses and only horses. A short while ago i was playing. Now i i do use Aroused Creatures as well. A wolf was arroused and pursued me, ran up to me, i auto stripped , animation started and completed all fine. no issues.

A Skeever did the very same thing. No issues.

BUT every time a horses gets aroused and pursues me, it shoves me along for what feels like ages and then the screen freezes and i CTD. No other animal does this. Any ideas whats causing that? Creature Framework and MNC do work because other animals 'erect' and animate and work fine. But for love nor money can i get friggin horses to work! I dont have any horse mods running at all so i am confused. :(

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

BUT every time a horses gets aroused and pursues me, it shoves me along for what feels like ages

uncheck disable starting teleport in sexlab's MCM.

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

and then the screen freezes and i CTD

XP32 may still be messing with your horses....that or something has gong wrong with abc again.

just try mixing different horse meshes and skeletons from MNC and ABC until something works.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

uncheck disable starting teleport in sexlab's MCM.

XP32 may still be messing with your horses....that or something has gong wrong with abc again.

just try mixing different horse meshes and skeletons from MNC and ABC until something works.

ABC? 

53 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Oh i dont use that. I havent had any luck with any beast animated cock mods ? so i just let them stay rigid. MadMan, if i was to install that ABC would i need anything else, i mean is it pretty easy to install and then use? I tried the SOS beast aschlongs and i had all sorts of issues.

I do have XPS and MNC and Creature framwork. Would i just install that after those and then beast cocks would just animate during anims?

I'm having the consistency issue as well.  It seems like it may be somehow tied to Arouse.

Creatures with high arousals (well over threshold) sometimes are erect, sometimes not.  Setting CF arousal to zero doesn't cause automatic erections.

Two horses next to each other, same exact arousal numbers (over threshold), one gets erect, the other not.   Creatures with arousal of 100 don't get erect during sex, but others with arousal of 20 do (both over threshold).

Interestingly, if I go in and inspect their arousal level in Arousal Status page, if they are over threshold they will often immediately get erect.  But not always.  It's just very inconsistent.

It's really weird.  Usually with MNC it either works or it doesn't, and when it doesn't, it's because I screwed up the load order somehow.  But now it works occasionally.   And when it works, it works fine - the erections never drop during sex.   It's just a very inconsistently applied mesh.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:47 PM, Cristhalion said:

I'm having the consistency issue as well.  It seems like it may be somehow tied to Arouse.

Creatures with high arousals (well over threshold) sometimes are erect, sometimes not.  Setting CF arousal to zero doesn't cause automatic erections.

Two horses next to each other, same exact arousal numbers (over threshold), one gets erect, the other not.   Creatures with arousal of 100 don't get erect during sex, but others with arousal of 20 do (both over threshold).

Interestingly, if I go in and inspect their arousal level in Arousal Status page, if they are over threshold they will often immediately get erect.  But not always.  It's just very inconsistent.

It's really weird.  Usually with MNC it either works or it doesn't, and when it doesn't, it's because I screwed up the load order somehow.  But now it works occasionally.   And when it works, it works fine - the erections never drop during sex.   It's just a very inconsistently applied mesh.

Also experiencing issues with this as well. I have done the "Re-Register all mods" in the Creature Framework MCM. Set the arousal threshold to zero. Having an issue with horses and sometimes other animals not applying the MNC mesh when starting a scene. Horses sometimes just have a flaccid mesh, no MNC mesh gets applied. Not sure what to do, it works and it doesn't sometimes. Just did a SL reset along with re-registering creature animations. Tried a scene with two werewolves, one had their bits while the other had nothing. I think it may be because their arousal was 0 and the creature arousal threshold for me is set to 5. I am guessing if they do not meet that threshold, the mesh does not get applied? 

My game has started to crash a lot after working fine previously. I crash 100% of the time when fast travelling (during the loading screen) and fairly often when just walking around.

I started disabling and enabling mods one by one to find out which mod was causing the crashes and after disabling this mod, the crashes stop.

Does anyone know what's going on and can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Question, is there anyway i can get female characters to transform into male werewolves instead of the female werewolf? 

I ask because my character is technically a female, but I've made him a cute femboy. Although i have him registered as male in sexlab he keeps on transforming into a female werewolf!

1 hour ago, hazelboi said:

Question, is there anyway i can get female characters to transform into male werewolves instead of the female werewolf? 

I ask because my character is technically a female, but I've made him a cute femboy. Although i have him registered as male in sexlab he keeps on transforming into a female werewolf!

get the "HornyWereHermPlayer.esp" from (SLE) Horny Creatures of Skyrim's "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z" or some other player only werewolf replacer mod and then edit it as/if needed.