11 hours ago, sidfu said:

hopely we can get it to use sexlab sex instead of ck sex when he gets a chance to work on it

? Not sure I understand 

8 hours ago, -Caden- said:

? Not sure I understand

useing sexlab gender means if u a herm and u set sexlab to think u male the mod treats u as male. it be same say u play a sisy boy u set his gender to female in sexlab and the mod would treat him as female.

currently the mod if u are ck female it treats u as female and such.

10 hours ago, sidfu said:

useing sexlab gender means if u a herm and u set sexlab to think u male the mod treats u as male. it be same say u play a sisy boy u set his gender to female in sexlab and the mod would treat him as female.

currently the mod if u are ck female it treats u as female and such.

Ahh ok so make the mod read what gender you have your character set to in Sexlab MCM, yea can make that happen when I get back into it

3 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Ahh ok so make the mod read what gender you have your character set to in Sexlab MCM, yea can make that happen when I get back into it 

dont think u need a mcm. if u put it in scripts it will just auto use sexlab sex setting.

7 hours ago, -Caden- said:

4 hours ago, sidfu said:

dont think u need a mcm. if u put it in scripts it will just auto use sexlab sex setting.

I think you just need a Sexlab script library function instead of a vanilla Skyrim function to query the character sex.

yep and it probaly take longer to find all the gender checks than it be to change them. it also be a good time to probaly go thru and make sure animaitons are not hard coded since mod seems to lke to always use same animations.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:02 PM, Loller99 said:

Hello! Any chance of this mod being ported to SE? :P

I thought someone already did but if they didn't, anyone can who wants too, I have never used SE is why I havent

Hi Caden. Just wanted first to say thank you for this mod. I play Skyrim SE  so i am using the converted mod for that which seems to run smoothly.

Its a huge part of my skyrim life as my female character, Alyshia, has this as her full time job. She uses the money made to feed herself and look after her belongings and home. Its also a huge social thing as she gets to know the whiterun citizens so well and even the guards as they hang out in the Bannered Mare ( Immersive citizens mod makes them go in and drink at about 8 pm skyrim time). I also use be a bard so i can sing song and play a lute to entertain while not prostituting or serving food. I also use Dovakin relaxs mod which allows me to imersively sweep the floor and lean against the wooden interior pillars etc lmao!

I wanted to ask, Do you know ho many ( approximately) of the special quests there are currently? be nice to get a kind of idea how many to expect. 

Also will you be adding more content ie. quests, immersive dialogue, new things etc?

22 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I wanted to ask, Do you know ho many ( approximately) of the special quests there are currently? be nice to get a kind of idea how many to expect. 

If you load the mod into TES5edit you can see a list of them all (I can't remember how many there are off the top of my head)

On 8/7/2018 at 4:28 PM, sophiextime said:

Hi Caden. Just wanted first to say thank you for this mod. I play Skyrim SE  so i am using the converted mod for that which seems to run smoothly.

Its a huge part of my skyrim life as my female character, Alyshia, has this as her full time job. She uses the money made to feed herself and look after her belongings and home. Its also a huge social thing as she gets to know the whiterun citizens so well and even the guards as they hang out in the Bannered Mare ( Immersive citizens mod makes them go in and drink at about 8 pm skyrim time). I also use be a bard so i can sing song and play a lute to entertain while not prostituting or serving food. I also use Dovakin relaxs mod which allows me to imersively sweep the floor and lean against the wooden interior pillars etc lmao!

Also will you be adding more content ie. quests, immersive dialogue, new things etc?

Special quest should be 6 or 7

On 7/14/2018 at 12:43 PM, -Caden- said:

Hmm that I have not seen or heard of happening before, let's see if anyone else has had that issue

I think i have a clue what's wrong with "Once in a blue Moon". I guess the supposed location is the "temple of Kynareth" in whiterun, instead it's set to the "temple of Kynareth" with an entrance close to Rifton. Never been there before, i teleported my character to danica instead the other way around. It might be part of the Kynareth quest which i never finished, if you leave the cave you're in the whiterun temple.

Inside the cave are some spriggans and you're constantly taking damage, i guess you need to do or wear something first to enter this location properly. But anyways, i think you should double check the location the quest points to and make sure it's the right temple, since they have the same name it's probably easy to make this mistake. ;)

I have another question Caden so i am sorry for being a pain but with the special quests, you mention there is about 6 or 7. Are those 6 or 7 different depending on the Inn/tavern  and hold your at? For example the special quests for the Inn  in Whiterun would be the same or all different for those at say the Winking Skeever in Solitude? 

Just asking as in a way that would mean pretty close to 6 or 7 but per hold. I wont list what ones they are in whiterun as thats a spoiler but i guess some might be similar or the same but some i would imagine not. That way i could travel and work in different parts of Skyrim and always get different special quests :)

Just trying to get an idea how far along i will be to completing pretty much all quests. :)

12 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I have another question Caden so i am sorry for being a pain but with the special quests, you mention there is about 6 or 7. Are those 6 or 7 different depending on the Inn/tavern  and hold your at? For example the special quests for the Inn  in Whiterun would be the same or all different for those at say the Winking Skeever in Solitude? 

Just asking as in a way that would mean pretty close to 6 or 7 but per hold. I wont list what ones they are in whiterun as thats a spoiler but i guess some might be similar or the same but some i would imagine not. That way i could travel and work in different parts of Skyrim and always get different special quests :)

Just trying to get an idea how far along i will be to completing pretty much all quests. :)

they are supposed to be, but it seems lie there is a bug, that gives you the quest no matter what city your in

Once in a blue moon - whiterun, you have sex with the heros of sovnguard

Enlisting ranks (I think that's the name) in riverwood to have sex with stormcloak captains)

Then there is on in solitude but reports say that one is not working

The one where you meet a farmer a sacrifice your ass to giants

One with the companions

one with daedric lords

the fan that tried to jump and rob you

The Matriarch - Please Maven

Sorry I cant remember the names, its been a while since I got into it, I am hoping after labor day I will be able to go in and do a big update and fix all the bugs, I have been updating smaller mods I have going cause they do not take much time, but this mod is a time consumer, each update takes any where from 10 to 30 hours, if I am searching for bugs

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I think i have a clue what's wrong with "Once in a blue Moon". I guess the supposed location is the "temple of Kynareth" in whiterun, instead it's set to the "temple of Kynareth" with an entrance close to Rifton. Never been there before, i teleported my character to danica instead the other way around. It might be part of the Kynareth quest which i never finished, if you leave the cave you're in the whiterun temple.

Inside the cave are some spriggans and you're constantly taking damage, i guess you need to do or wear something first to enter this location properly. But anyways, i think you should double check the location the quest points to and make sure it's the right temple, since they have the same name it's probably easy to make this mistake. ;)

Thanks I will save this post so when I get back into updating this, I will look into it, I appreciate the info :)

Thanks Caden. 

So far i have had the Matriarch one with no issues, also the Sacrifice to the giants by the farmer  from the whiterun hold with no issues at all. also i have had the daedric Lord trap and the fan trap with no issues, well i say issues. The daedric lord trap one was reeally hard LMAO as a whole bunch of enemy spawned ( 5 in all i think) and really high level so i lost everything on me AND got raped like 8 times before i could escape! :(. my poor Alyshia was a mess by the time she crawled back to the Banned Mare Inn.

I have also done a few of the soldier camp requests but so far everything has been from whiterun. So i was just curious if i went to work at the Solitude In or Markarth if i would find all special quests reset, which by what your saying they would.

6 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Thanks Caden. 

So far i have had the Matriarch one with no issues, also the Sacrifice to the giants by the farmer  from the whiterun hold with no issues at all. also i have had the daedric Lord trap and the fan trap with no issues, well i say issues. The daedric lord trap one was reeally hard LMAO as a whole bunch of enemy spawned ( 5 in all i think) and really high level so i lost everything on me AND got raped like 8 times before i could escape! :(. my poor Alyshia was a mess by the time she crawled back to the Banned Mare Inn.

I have also done a few of the soldier camp requests but so far everything has been from whiterun. So i was just curious if i went to work at the Solitude In or Markarth if i would find all special quests reset, which by what your saying they would.

Haha ? I think the one in river wood is called Enlisting ranks, and Once in a Blue Moon is in white run, but they will only be given to you  between midnight and 5 am

Is there any place where  you can see the names and the requirements of the quests?
I can't start the quest Enlisting ranks  and i don't know which option also i should choose, home delivery, military request or special request?
I saw that you said it must be midnight but i didn't have any results in midnight too.

5 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Is there any place where  you can see the names and the requirements of the quests?
I can't start the quest Enlisting ranks  and i don't know which option also i should choose, home delivery, military request or special request?
I saw that you said it must be midnight but i didn't have any results in midnight too.

It should be special request, I am pretty sure, but if not it would be home delivery, but I am almost positive it is special request, To see everything you could open in up in CK, it is in the script of each quest