Is there going to be any focus on enabling females to use male animation? Like we've got strap-on mods, and I've got the Schlongs for Females mod. 

Or Maybe...An option to select what role the player chooses, like a bottom can wear one amulet/set of clothes to signify "I'm a top" and another to advertise "I bottom only, don't ask to use my dick"

The gender change mod doesn't seem to affect the dialogue this mod chooses to display.

If you're a gay male top, and you solicit yourself to a male, they want your ass.

Always.

They always want to top.

IS THE MALE PC THE ONLY GAY BOTTOM IN ALL OF SKYRIM?!?!?!?!?

Also, the woman never ever ever want to peg your ass.

There's sex shops selling strap-ons and none of the woman want to feel a bit dominant???

What of Mavan Blackbriar? She runs Riften right?

She's a total legit candidate for having a reverse harem of males to bang and get a power trip from it.

What of Uthguard the Unbroken? Tough as nails fist-fighting warrior...

PC - "Hi I'm a skinny male prostitute with no muscle and a 1 inch dick, and i have this 9 inch strap-on in my inventory."

Uthguard - "Oh good, I want you to fuck me."

PC - "What? I have a 1 inch dick! I just bought this expensive 9 inch strap-on that I can't use cause I'm a male. And I've been taking all the guards cocks up my ass for the last five hours.

- "I'm gushing streams of their cum out of my ass and now you want me to play the part of a male..."

Uthguard - "Fuck me! Fill my pussy!"

PC - "I HAVE A ONE. INCH. DICK!!"

- "THIS STRAP-ON HAS A SHAFT INSIDE FOR WHATEVER FEMALE WEARS IT TO LET BOTH USERS GET PENETRATED!

- "THE PART OF IT FOR PENETRATING YOU IS SIX TIMES MY LENGTH!

- "THERE'S NO WAY, ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, AND ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION, THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY PREFER THAT I FUCK YOUR CUNT!!!!"

Uthguard - "Fill me with your cum!"

PC - "I'VE CUM A DOZEN TIMES GETTING FUCKED IN THE BARRACKS!! THE ONLY CUM THAT WOULD GET ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR PUSSY FROM ME FUCKING YOU WOULD BE THE GUARDS CUM FLOWING FROM MY ASS AND ACTING AS LUBE THAT WOULD GET FUCKED ONE INCH DEEP BY MY ONE INCH COCK AND EVEN IF THAT SHALLOW PENETRATION WERE TO GET YOU PREGNANT YOU WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHICH GUARD WAS THE FATHER!"

Seriously though, that one orc bandit - "That brat ain't mine. She's lying. She's not getting one lousy septim from me..." There should be a story behind that...

Wow my rant went on really much longer than I intended, sorry for carrying on like that.

But yeah, having pretty much the same exact senario play out every time with the same genders and the only variation is which animations play and in what order can get pretty old after awhile.

I mean sometimes a guy shoves a giant pink dildo in my ass using the k4 animation but as a gay guy that's pretty much the only different thing that happens.

Male PC + Solicit to guy = get fucked

Male PC + Solicit to girl = fuck her

Male PC who prefers to be a top + Solicit to guy = get fucked as a bottom

Male PC who prefers to be a bottom + Solicit to girl + At least one of us has a strap-on or double-sided dildo in inventory = Guy fucks girl with his dick

Male PC who prefers to be a bottom + Solicit to girl who has a schlong(Schlongs for Females installed) and her gender has been re-assigned to male = Guy fucks girl

I just, I just want more variation.

I just want to do, what I want to do, in that moment.

change my role, change her role, change what I'm offering/advertising to others with some sort of visual cue like a different version of the sanctified amulet of Dibella or another amulet entirely or different looking clothes or a hat or something to indicate what role is being offered.

Like maybe a fox tail butt-plug sticking out from a hole in the clothes (like argonian and khajiit tails do) for sub or a shiny belt buckle for top or maybe a flower you just picked outside sticking out of your belt for saying "Hey, I want a woman to dominate me"

The color of flower could also signify something, like the hankerchief code.

This color of flower means something, and having it on the right, or left hip, or centered at the back where the spine is could also mean something else.

I don't really want to complain, I know nothing of creating mods for Skyrim like you do, and the work you've already done is quite amazing already, and I'm immensly impressed at your work. I just wanted to throw some ideas out and hope that maybe you (or someone else) would consider trying to make some of these ideas work. I know I'm not the only one who would enjoy these features. Many would be glad to have them. I know updating the mod takes hours and hours of work, and I've laid a lot of work out in the ideas I've typed out, and adding even one of the things I've said would be met with bugs and CTDs to spare. Maybe you could share some of the work? Maybe like Fenoxo did? If you don't want to share and you want to maintain control of the mod to only you, that's okay too. Maybe a second and/or third mod could be made by someone else that is compatible with this one. I don't know, just spitballing ideas here...

Thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn-out rambling clusterfuck of unorganised unplanned venting wall of text I've assaulted your eyes long-enough with. :)

...Oh shoot I forgot the mod needs threesomes and orgy clusterfu-

16 hours ago, Gambion said:

Is there going to be any focus on enabling females to use male animation? Like we've got strap-on mods, and I've got the Schlongs for Females mod. 

Or Maybe...An option to select what role the player chooses, like a bottom can wear one amulet/set of clothes to signify "I'm a top" and another to advertise "I bottom only, don't ask to use my dick"

The gender change mod doesn't seem to affect the dialogue this mod chooses to display.

If you're a gay male top, and you solicit yourself to a male, they want your ass.

Always.

They always want to top.

IS THE MALE PC THE ONLY GAY BOTTOM IN ALL OF SKYRIM?!?!?!?!?

Also, the woman never ever ever want to peg your ass.

There's sex shops selling strap-ons and none of the woman want to feel a bit dominant???

What of Mavan Blackbriar? She runs Riften right?

She's a total legit candidate for having a reverse harem of males to bang and get a power trip from it.

What of Uthguard the Unbroken? Tough as nails fist-fighting warrior...

PC - "Hi I'm a skinny male prostitute with no muscle and a 1 inch dick, and i have this 9 inch strap-on in my inventory."

Uthguard - "Oh good, I want you to fuck me."

PC - "What? I have a 1 inch dick! I just bought this expensive 9 inch strap-on that I can't use cause I'm a male. And I've been taking all the guards cocks up my ass for the last five hours.

- "I'm gushing streams of their cum out of my ass and now you want me to play the part of a male..."

Uthguard - "Fuck me! Fill my pussy!"

PC - "I HAVE A ONE. INCH. DICK!!"

- "THIS STRAP-ON HAS A SHAFT INSIDE FOR WHATEVER FEMALE WEARS IT TO LET BOTH USERS GET PENETRATED!

- "THE PART OF IT FOR PENETRATING YOU IS SIX TIMES MY LENGTH!

- "THERE'S NO WAY, ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, AND ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION, THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY PREFER THAT I FUCK YOUR CUNT!!!!"

Uthguard - "Fill me with your cum!"

PC - "I'VE CUM A DOZEN TIMES GETTING FUCKED IN THE BARRACKS!! THE ONLY CUM THAT WOULD GET ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR PUSSY FROM ME FUCKING YOU WOULD BE THE GUARDS CUM FLOWING FROM MY ASS AND ACTING AS LUBE THAT WOULD GET FUCKED ONE INCH DEEP BY MY ONE INCH COCK AND EVEN IF THAT SHALLOW PENETRATION WERE TO GET YOU PREGNANT YOU WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHICH GUARD WAS THE FATHER!"

Seriously though, that one orc bandit - "That brat ain't mine. She's lying. She's not getting one lousy septim from me..." There should be a story behind that...

Wow my rant went on really much longer than I intended, sorry for carrying on like that.

But yeah, having pretty much the same exact senario play out every time with the same genders and the only variation is which animations play and in what order can get pretty old after awhile.

I mean sometimes a guy shoves a giant pink dildo in my ass using the k4 animation but as a gay guy that's pretty much the only different thing that happens.

Male PC + Solicit to guy = get fucked

Male PC + Solicit to girl = fuck her

Male PC who prefers to be a top + Solicit to guy = get fucked as a bottom

Male PC who prefers to be a bottom + Solicit to girl + At least one of us has a strap-on or double-sided dildo in inventory = Guy fucks girl with his dick

Male PC who prefers to be a bottom + Solicit to girl who has a schlong(Schlongs for Females installed) and her gender has been re-assigned to male = Guy fucks girl

I just, I just want more variation.

I just want to do, what I want to do, in that moment.

change my role, change her role, change what I'm offering/advertising to others with some sort of visual cue like a different version of the sanctified amulet of Dibella or another amulet entirely or different looking clothes or a hat or something to indicate what role is being offered.

Like maybe a fox tail butt-plug sticking out from a hole in the clothes (like argonian and khajiit tails do) for sub or a shiny belt buckle for top or maybe a flower you just picked outside sticking out of your belt for saying "Hey, I want a woman to dominate me"

The color of flower could also signify something, like the hankerchief code.

This color of flower means something, and having it on the right, or left hip, or centered at the back where the spine is could also mean something else.

I don't really want to complain, I know nothing of creating mods for Skyrim like you do, and the work you've already done is quite amazing already, and I'm immensly impressed at your work. I just wanted to throw some ideas out and hope that maybe you (or someone else) would consider trying to make some of these ideas work. I know I'm not the only one who would enjoy these features. Many would be glad to have them. I know updating the mod takes hours and hours of work, and I've laid a lot of work out in the ideas I've typed out, and adding even one of the things I've said would be met with bugs and CTDs to spare. Maybe you could share some of the work? Maybe like Fenoxo did? If you don't want to share and you want to maintain control of the mod to only you, that's okay too. Maybe a second and/or third mod could be made by someone else that is compatible with this one. I don't know, just spitballing ideas here...

Thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn-out rambling clusterfuck of unorganised unplanned venting wall of text I've assaulted your eyes long-enough with. :)

...Oh shoot I forgot the mod needs threesomes and orgy clusterfu-

Actually yes, I have a project I am working on, and when that is done I am going to work on a Femdom version, and Futa/Gay version along with fixing bugs in the original version, It will not start for another month or so, but it is all in the works :)

8 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Actually yes, I have a project I am working on, and when that is done I am going to work on a Femdom version, and Futa/Gay version along with fixing bugs in the original version, It will not start for another month or so, but it is all in the works :)

WOW, YOU RESPONDED!!!

I'm glad to hear that. But would it be possible to make it an update to the current mod instead?

You could use MCM to 'switch modes'.

Or are there issues that would make that overly complicated or cause bugs?

Is it less buggy to have a different version of the mod?

1 hour ago, Gambion said:

WOW, YOU RESPONDED!!!

I'm glad to hear that. But would it be possible to make it an update to the current mod instead?

You could use MCM to 'switch modes'.

Or are there issues that would make that overly complicated or cause bugs?

Is it less buggy to have a different version of the mod?

yes can add it to the MCM, it is a quick change in the handler script actual, the only reason I havent done it is I do not have everything set up right now to use the skse scripts, it doesnt take long but I want to finish the project I am on first then I will get everything ready to update this

Like few other members I also have problem with Hulda's appearance. I installed Bijin UNP replacement of Hulda. When installing this mod, it removes Hulda's texture and she shows up with dark face and as completely different person; not even as original Vanilla Hulda. Removing this mod fixes the problem.

24 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Bijin UNP replacement of Hulda

Hmm after I upload my other mod I will take a quick peek and see if its something simple

I saw that in some other mods, that they (probably) accidently edit some of Hulda's records and mess up the replacers. Ysolda is another common victim.

But so far I found no issue with the current RPG and BIJNs replacers. But I'm CBBE.

• managing with MO1
  • BIJN loaded first
  • RPG later

Rant:

Spoiler

I fear it's again an NMM thing, being incapable of keeping mods properly ordered and separated and giving the player too little control over what it messes up and what not. :classic_wacko:

6 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Like few other members I also have problem with Hulda's appearance. I installed Bijin UNP replacement of Hulda. When installing this mod, it removes Hulda's texture and she shows up with dark face and as completely different person; not even as original Vanilla Hulda. Removing this mod fixes the problem.

I found out that the simpliest solution is to place this mod ABOVE Bijin AIO in my load order.

I also edited the two mods in TES5EDIT copying some values (appearance, skin) from Bijin to RPG and the key "jobInnkeeper from RPG to Bijin relative parameters for Hulda.

This way she maintain her Bijin appearance and RPG functionalities.

Hi Caden, 

would it be possible to make so your followers who are using the rings/necklace etc receive the gold into the inventory for every client they have it would be a great way for them to get their own money for food etc when using other mods like ineeds. If not no worry's still a great mod also having a lot of fun with your Skyrim Unhinged .

1 hour ago, chubjub said:

Hi Caden, 

would it be possible to make so your followers who are using the rings/necklace etc receive the gold into the inventory for every client they have it would be a great way for them to get their own money for food etc when using other mods like ineeds. If not no worry's still a great mod also having a lot of fun with your Skyrim Unhinged .

Yes it would, once I get back to the script side of the mod I could add that

12 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Well I took a look and see where I added a keyword, not sure why it effected her and no other innkeepers, but as worik had explained above, change load order will fix that

BTW, most of all, I liked a lot the "home parties" (also the one depending from a special call) except for two things:

1. The comments are too frequent and, as consequence, they become fast annoying.

2. It should be nice that also the other "waiting" NPCs have sex between them while the Players is "busy" with some of them.

This leads me to think to a new separate mod that could be called "Funny Parties", in which the Player is invited by a courier's letter to partecipate.

Should be related to Player's "fame" during the vanilla game, like:

1. Recognized as Dragonborn ---> invited to simple party.

2. Defeated Alduin the first time ----> invited by nobles high level (like Jarls, Elisif to say).

3. Killed Alduin ----> invited to a big orgy with Jarls and great characters.

and so on ...

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I found out that the simpliest solution is to place this mod ABOVE Bijin AIO in my load order.

I also edited the two mods in TES5EDIT copying some values (appearance, skin) from Bijin to RPG and the key "jobInnkeeper from RPG to Bijin relative parameters for Hulda.

This way she maintain her Bijin appearance and RPG functionalities.

Thank you for the help, but changing load order didn't help me and I'm not good as you are in editing mods in Tes5edit. I didn't have this problem with Radiant prostitution. This version somehow changed Hulda and only her.

If you have already met her, changing the load order afterwards doens't help because your savegame "remembers" the new ugly appearance.

You need to use Save Cleaner and, in the lower right window, type the BaseID of Hulda (13BA3 if I remember well) then click "delete" in the nearby button.

Then save the savegame (WITH A BACKUP!!) and try again.

The game itself will recreate Hulda and she should have the Bijin appearance.

7 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Could that also be achived by using the console in-game ? ? I' thinking around the "recycleactor" command

On 8/23/2018 at 6:49 PM, -Caden- said:

Hey, I thought of a couple other versions of the mod that could work.

What about an orc version?

Instead of talking to innkeepers you would talk to the chief of that stronghold, offer to help with his "pent up" males who aren't allowed to fuck any women because "only the chief can bear young"

now if you as a male offer your services to an orc female (not one of the chiefs wives because he would become upset) it would only be to please her orally (unless she just likes sucking cock) and if she asks to get fucked and you say yes you'll get in trouble if anyone finds out.

(Unless they have contraceptive potions sold by that stronghold's alchemist)

Now if you're an orc and get her pregnant you could pass it off as his by helping her seduce him into bed and when he finds out she's preggers he'll have to take her in as another wife.

He'll think it's his child, no harm done.

But if you're not an orc and get her pregnant the chief might kill her for getting pregnant while not his wife and not from his loins, and when the child is born he might kill her because it would be half orc which would be an abomination, you could help her run away to another stronghold, where she can say she was raped by bandits and has nowhere else to go. From then on she'll live at that stronghold.

Now another version could be an animal only mod.

You'd work to satisfy farm animals through various means and for various reasons.

making cows orgasm increases milk production

chickens produce more eggs

or work at a stable (like Markarth or Whiterun or Riften)

horses would get improved stamina from sexual activity without taking them out of their stall and galloping down a trail past bandits and forsworn, they're breeders, they shouldn't have to risk their lives to get a horse ready for the soldiers who are paid to risk theirs (but let's be real. Taking a horse cock on the first day isn't going to happen like all the animations show. it should take days of training with bigger and bigger dildos till a horse can fuck you)

but yeah, an orc only or animal only prostitution mod with payments and leveling up with quests would be so far a step above just a sex animation mod.

They would be incredible and multi-level progression mods that would have unique experiences from any other currently existing mod.

What do you think about this?

20 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

If you have already met her, changing the load order afterwards doens't help because your savegame "remembers" the new ugly appearance.

You need to use Save Cleaner and, in the lower right window, type the BaseID of Hulda (13BA3 if I remember well) then click "delete" in the nearby button.

Then save the savegame (WITH A BACKUP!!) and try again.

Thank you very much. That helped. :)

3 hours ago, Gambion said:

Hey, I thought of a couple other versions of the mod that could work.

What about an orc version?

Instead of talking to innkeepers you would talk to the chief of that stronghold, offer to help with his "pent up" males who aren't allowed to fuck any women because "only the chief can bear young"

now if you as a male offer your services to an orc female (not one of the chiefs wives because he would become upset) it would only be to please her orally (unless she just likes sucking cock) and if she asks to get fucked and you say yes you'll get in trouble if anyone finds out.

(Unless they have contraceptive potions sold by that stronghold's alchemist)

Now if you're an orc and get her pregnant you could pass it off as his by helping her seduce him into bed and when he finds out she's preggers he'll have to take her in as another wife.

He'll think it's his child, no harm done.

But if you're not an orc and get her pregnant the chief might kill her for getting pregnant while not his wife and not from his loins, and when the child is born he might kill her because it would be half orc which would be an abomination, you could help her run away to another stronghold, where she can say she was raped by bandits and has nowhere else to go. From then on she'll live at that stronghold.

Now another version could be an animal only mod.

You'd work to satisfy farm animals through various means and for various reasons.

making cows orgasm increases milk production

chickens produce more eggs

or work at a stable (like Markarth or Whiterun or Riften)

horses would get improved stamina from sexual activity without taking them out of their stall and galloping down a trail past bandits and forsworn, they're breeders, they shouldn't have to risk their lives to get a horse ready for the soldiers who are paid to risk theirs (but let's be real. Taking a horse cock on the first day isn't going to happen like all the animations show. it should take days of training with bigger and bigger dildos till a horse can fuck you)

but yeah, an orc only or animal only prostitution mod with payments and leveling up with quests would be so far a step above just a sex animation mod.

They would be incredible and multi-level progression mods that would have unique experiences from any other currently existing mod.

What do you think about this?

Those are great Ideas, I especially like the orc version, will definately look into making that

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

BTW, most of all, I liked a lot the "home parties" (also the one depending from a special call) except for two things:

1. The comments are too frequent and, as consequence, they become fast annoying.

2. It should be nice that also the other "waiting" NPCs have sex between them while the Players is "busy" with some of them.

This leads me to think to a new separate mod that could be called "Funny Parties", in which the Player is invited by a courier's letter to partecipate.

Should be related to Player's "fame" during the vanilla game, like:

1. Recognized as Dragonborn ---> invited to simple party.

2. Defeated Alduin the first time ----> invited by nobles high level (like Jarls, Elisif to say).

3. Killed Alduin ----> invited to a big orgy with Jarls and great characters.

and so on ...

I like it, as far as the original mod author had said, the scripts from this mod can be used, but need to credit the original mod auther, which is not me and lovers lab upload only, if anyone wants to make that mod I think it would be great, if I can get to it in the near future, I will definately make it

Hello, i need help with 2 of the quests "rise of the mythic dawn" and "dragon rise and bred". I already tried some workaround but got no result.

For "rise of the mythic dawn", the cultist dialouge kinda interrupted after choosing dialouge "We?" and he summoned 2 flame atros + 3 dremoras, which pummelling me to death. I tried using sexlab defeat, the 2 flame atros raped my char but after that nothing more happen.

For "dragon rise and bred", i found a dragon inside high hrothgar which i can't interracted to, and arngeir just staying outside in the backpark refusing to enter high hrothgar even after i waited 24 hours. I tried prid-ing arnger inside, do the dialouge, then the dragon following him outside but nothing happen. I checked the console and the message is sexlab animation closed abruptly or something like that. I'm already using more nasty critter, and have no problem with creatures raping my char.

5 hours ago, goatse said:

For "rise of the mythic dawn", the cultist dialouge kinda interrupted after choosing dialouge "We?" and he summoned 2 flame atros + 3 dremoras, which pummelling me to death. I tried using sexlab defeat, the 2 flame atros raped my char but after that nothing more happen.

Mythic Dawn quest is bugged, Caden is aware of that one