On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:39 PM, cascen said:

wow great support

You are the exact reason people get tired of modding, because of whining crying fucking morons who have a fit just because someone doesn't jump to your beckon fucking call, oh wait , hold on, let me drop everything I am doing and quit my job cause CASCEN can figure something out

15 hours ago, tedii said:

Hi Caden,

I know you are no longer supporting this, but if you ever do come back to this, please check out my request

Thanks anyway for an awesome extension to the mod.

I am still supporting this mod, I just  have a very busy schedule in the summer, so I will not be back into it till this fall , the Idea is great so please hold onto it, till I am able to jump back into it, thanks :)

6 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I am still supporting this mod, I just  have a very busy schedule in the summer, so I will not be back into it till this fall , the Idea is great so please hold onto it, till I am able to jump back into it, thanks :)

And yet you find the time to answer us. Great support!

6 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I hope you get back into it soon!!

Adding onto my idea.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

And yet you find the time to answer us. Great support!

? as I wake up an head to work I realize that me blowing up in a comment at Cascen was not very mature of me so I do apologize to everyone, including Cascen, for me acting like a 10 year old online ?

57 minutes ago, Michatha said:

Is there a file with all the quests on the mod and how to start them anywhere?

Thus far, you can take the mod desciption page and the pages of the predecessor mods. PLus many distributed posts in the support threads.

But to my knowledge we still don't have a consolidated walkthrough guide.

Note to myself: do something about this during the next boooooring train rides

4 hours ago, Michatha said:

Oi caden. Great work on the mod. Is there a file with all the quests on the mod and how to start them anywhere?

There is not, but it should be done, and maybe Worik , as said will get that together, I can say as far as the home visits, they quest will not be available unless the npc involved is in their home, for example, Maven goes home at either 11 pm or midnight, and the quest will be added to the random cycle at the bee and barb in Riften, I think until around 5 am

Just a curiosity question. I've been getting back into skyrim now that SE's mods are starting to "catch up" to where LE was and I see from reading these forum posts on this mod.  For SE can i run this mod "as is?" or convert the esp to form 44? (and stop there).  if more is needed like fixing the jcontianer info on the conversion thread of Lovers lab what do I do?  I'm  unsure how fix the jcontainer information (I use the latest version 4.1.2), so what exactly do I need to do to the mod to maximise its compatibility for SE?

also i understand the mod author is super busy, which is why im asking so I can do ti for myself (from anyone if they've managed to get it converted, if ti needs it, Caden does not need to reply!) I'm just not sure what changes I should do (aside from esp conversion to form 44) and reading guides they don't seem to apply to this mod, so I'm just asking for a bit of a pointer or what I should do.  Of course if its fine "as is" don't mind telling me that, I'm just curious because I've used this mod a lot in both LE and seeing that its been continued I'd like to in SE with maximum compatibility.  Thanks in advance!

Hi !

Thanks for this mod, I really like it !

However, I tested it in the Bannered Mare, and Hulda's face color doesn't match her body's color with this mod active... If I uninstall it, it comes back to normal.

I'm using CBBE curvy...

Is there anything I can do to fix it ?

Thanks for your advices.

5 hours ago, RyuDraconis said:

Just a curiosity question. I've been getting back into skyrim now that SE's mods are starting to "catch up" to where LE was and I see from reading these forum posts on this mod.  For SE can i run this mod "as is?" or convert the esp to form 44? (and stop there).  if more is needed like fixing the jcontianer info on the conversion thread of Lovers lab what do I do?  I'm  unsure how fix the jcontainer information (I use the latest version 4.1.2), so what exactly do I need to do to the mod to maximise its compatibility for SE?

also i understand the mod author is super busy, which is why im asking so I can do ti for myself (from anyone if they've managed to get it converted, if ti needs it, Caden does not need to reply!) I'm just not sure what changes I should do (aside from esp conversion to form 44) and reading guides they don't seem to apply to this mod, so I'm just asking for a bit of a pointer or what I should do.  Of course if its fine "as is" don't mind telling me that, I'm just curious because I've used this mod a lot in both LE and seeing that its been continued I'd like to in SE with maximum compatibility.  Thanks in advance!

I am actually not sure on the conversion but message Pfiffy, knows all about the SE conversion and is very helpful

2 hours ago, Galowyn said:

Hi !

Thanks for this mod, I really like it !

However, I tested it in the Bannered Mare, and Hulda's face color doesn't match her body's color with this mod active... If I uninstall it, it comes back to normal.

I'm using CBBE curvy...

Is there anything I can do to fix it ?

Thanks for your advices.

Hmm, I didn't know that happened, try cicking on the npc with console open and typing recycleactor see if that helps. I will take a look at the mod in the next couple weeks and see what I did to cause that

Bug Report

Was working out of Candleheath Hall (Windhelm) and got the Matriach quest which is Riften

I had an odd glitch with the Mythic Dawn quest as when it reached the dialogue line "We..." the cultist ported in some Dremora and they all just attacked (I assume it should play out like The Natural) - warning spoiler below

Spoiler

(where the Thugs have their fun and steal your stuff)

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Was working out of Candleheath Hall (Windhelm) and got the Matriach quest which is Riften

I had an odd glitch with the Mythic Dawn quest as when it reached the dialogue line "We..." the cultist ported in some Dremora and they all just attacked (I assume it should play out like The Natural) - warning spoiler below

Hide contents

(where the Thugs have their fun and steal your stuff)

yes it should have, will get it right once I jump back into this, I just have to have a couple free days back to back to jump back into the scripting side of it.

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

yes it should have, will get it right once I jump back into this, I just have to have a couple free days back to back to jump back into the scripting side of it.

Got another one as well I'm afraid. After "Guest of Honour" it's left two cloned NPC's behind. Oddly neither took part in the fun.

The original NPC's still work okay (tested with Proventus Avenicci)

Spoiler

ScreenShot194.thumb.jpg.6034eb6fc958eae2b1efd32075acd419.jpg

3 minutes ago, infernal171 said:

the mod is well done but here has a problem with home delivery missions some npc get duplicates.

Thanks for letting me know, I will get back into this to fix bugs in the next couple weeks

8 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Thanks for letting me know, I will get back into this to fix bugs in the next couple weeks

TBH it's pretty good as it stands, it just has a few rough edges with quests firing in inappropriate places and the odd left over NPC clone.

For the missions, I had a look with CK but couldn't see where to set a quest location so it is only offered in a specific Inn (or Hold). So far I've had three that have been offered in the wrong Hold:

Once in a Blue Moon - s/b Whiterun

The Matriarch - s/b Riften

The one at High Hrothgar (soz forgotten it's name) - tricky one, ideally Ivarstead but I don't know if that's possible

I've also had the Companion one but as I was in Whiterun I don't know if that is also offered elsewhere

Everything else has worked flawlessly.

LOL. Oh and while I remember, I have a bone to pick about some Shady Fan pinching all my stuff  :D

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

TBH it's pretty good as it stands, it just has a few rough edges with quests firing in inappropriate places and the odd left over NPC clone.

For the missions, I had a look with CK but couldn't see where to set a quest location so it is only offered in a specific Inn (or Hold). So far I've had three that have been offered in the wrong Hold:

Once in a Blue Moon - s/b Whiterun

The Matriarch - s/b Riften

The one at High Hrothgar (soz forgotten it's name) - tricky one, ideally Ivarstead but I don't know if that's possible

I've also had the Companion one but as I was in Whiterun I don't know if that is also offered elsewhere

Everything else has worked flawlessly.

LOL. Oh and while I remember, I have a bone to pick about some Shady Fan pinching all my stuff  :D

Haha..I think the best way to fix the quest firing in the wrong place would be having  the inn keeper in that city only giving the quest

On 6/17/2018 at 7:03 PM, -Caden- said:

I am actually not sure on the conversion but message Pfiffy, knows all about the SE conversion and is very helpful

Hmm, I didn't know that happened, try cicking on the npc with console open and typing recycleactor see if that helps. I will take a look at the mod in the next couple weeks and see what I did to cause that

Thanks for the tip, but that didn't work... Hulda spawned completely naked, but her face color was still different than her body color ?

Thanks for the mod, working well so far.

I have a question tho:

Whenever "Home Delivery" and "Bet Your Ass" quest triggers, it goes well for all stages BUT

when the last stage triggers (when someone wins dialog something about winner appears for the last stage) all actors go teleport into nothingness and falling animation plays, screen goes black and quest is done.

I don't know if I lack the animation for the final stage or if its something else.

The original RP had this problem for me, same with this one.

Can someone advise how to fix this?

@-Caden-

I was testing another mod and was working out of Whiterun when I got the Mythic Dawn quest again. From a roleplay point of view I would imagine my pc would not repeat the same experience after the time before (same for The Natural), so perhaps one of the following might be a solution:

a/ Hide the mission name so the player doesn't know until they reach the location

b/ Allow the pc to decline before starting (I haven't tried speaking to the Innkeeper so maybe that's already in place, needs some dialogue along the lines of "Not likely after the last time")

c/ Not have it fire again

One other thing I have noticed as well and I don't know if this is a bug or intentional. Quite often when asking for a home delivery I get Guest of Honour or Once in a Blue Moon. Is that supposed to happen or should those be part of the level 4 special letter requests?