10 hours ago, ShinobuOrion said:

Thanks for the mod, working well so far.

I have a question tho:

Whenever "Home Delivery" and "Bet Your Ass" quest triggers, it goes well for all stages BUT

when the last stage triggers (when someone wins dialog something about winner appears for the last stage) all actors go teleport into nothingness and falling animation plays, screen goes black and quest is done.

I don't know if I lack the animation for the final stage or if its something else.

The original RP had this problem for me, same with this one.

Can someone advise how to fix this?

When I do get back into thus mod I will check thru the scripts, I think it's hard coded for a certain animation..a threesome, can't remember the name but will check

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

@-Caden-

I was testing another mod and was working out of Whiterun when I got the Mythic Dawn quest again. From a roleplay point of view I would imagine my pc would not repeat the same experience after the time before (same for The Natural), so perhaps one of the following might be a solution:

a/ Hide the mission name so the player doesn't know until they reach the location

b/ Allow the pc to decline before starting (I haven't tried speaking to the Innkeeper so maybe that's already in place, needs some dialogue along the lines of "Not likely after the last time")

c/ Not have it fire again

One other thing I have noticed as well and I don't know if this is a bug or intentional. Quite often when asking for a home delivery I get Guest of Honour or Once in a Blue Moon. Is that supposed to happen or should those be part of the level 4 special letter requests?

Great Ideas, i will get them changed to level r quest and make them fore only once for better immersion, and can definatley add dome new dialog

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an "arrow" in the V"

(just had to get that out of my system)

is the "mating with madness" quest extremely rare or is there an additional requirement beyond just finishing mind of madness? i've done that quest and talked to the the innkeeper of the winking skeever (forgot his name) and the quest refuses to pop up despite save scumming for a cumulative hour or so

also i don't know if it's intentional but i get the option to start prostituting from the "innkeeper" in the basement of leveler's tower. i've never tried anything in there, though, for lack of customers and interest

10 hours ago, Omega0 said:

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an "arrow" in the V"

(just had to get that out of my system)

is the "mating with madness" quest extremely rare or is there an additional requirement beyond just finishing mind of madness? i've done that quest and talked to the the innkeeper of the winking skeever (forgot his name) and the quest refuses to pop up despite save scumming for a cumulative hour or so

also i don't know if it's intentional but i get the option to start prostituting from the "innkeeper" in the basement of leveler's tower. i've never tried anything in there, though, for lack of customers and interest

Never gotten the madness quest either, but I have seen in my logs that the mod has attempted to start it and failed.

IIRC the prostitution option is given to any NPC in the Innkeeper faction.

15 minutes ago, Schrymp said:

Correct, that's also the way to make any NPC to give you jobs. Just add themmanually to that faction.

I don't know if I can call it a bug, but when I visit a house after doing a home delivery quest, the npc that participate in that quest are still in the house, I can find a jarl and a greybeard in belethor's store for example.

I know that is my game but if anyone else encouter this problem and solve it, the help will be apreciated.

19 hours ago, rare5678 said:

I don't know if I can call it a bug, but when I visit a house after doing a home delivery quest, the npc that participate in that quest are still in the house, I can find a jarl and a greybeard in belethor's store for example.

I know that is my game but if anyone else encouter this problem and solve it, the help will be apreciated.

They seem to be left over clones that need cleaning, I think Caden is aware of it.

If they're really annoying you it should be safe to use the console and "markfordelete" (I had one of Proventus Abernicci and did check to make sure the original Proventus was working normally)

• 2 weeks later...

Funny bug report:

• invoking sex scenes with other mods -> ok, works perfectly
  • invoking sex while doing a home job -> ok, works perfectly
  • invoking sex while just running around and asking potential clients -> no sex
    • in whiterun, the barracks, the Bannered Mare and the guard house at the gate
    • clients were nord male guards and nord random male NPCs, but mostly "played" with guards
    • PC is female Nord
    • They agree to have sex, they follow, no animation is trggered, the last dialogue remains visible
    • After I exit the dialogue I always get a happy customer dialogue when I collect my money in the next step
    • but no sex scene was played

:classic_huh:?

I can't remember if I did this random running around with the current version before. But I guess I had no problems in Ivarstead 2 weeks ago with non-guard male clients.

Money for nothing, almost a bit like :

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0

Just "some" other way around :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, worik said:

Funny bug report:

• invoking sex scenes with other mods -> ok, works perfectly
  • invoking sex while doing a home job -> ok, works perfectly
  • invoking sex while just running around and asking potential clients -> no sex
    • in whiterun, the barracks, the Bannered Mare and the guard house at the gate
    • clients were nord male guards and nord random male NPCs, but mostly "played" with guards
    • PC is female Nord
    • They agree to have sex, they follow, no animation is trggered, the last dialogue remains visible
    • After I exit the dialogue I always get a happy customer dialogue when I collect my money in the next step
    • but no sex scene was played

:classic_huh:?

I can't remember if I did this random running around with the current version before. But I guess I had no problems in Ivarstead 2 weeks ago with non-guard male clients.

Money for nothing, almost a bit like :

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0

Just "some" other way around :classic_wink:

Will look into it

3 hours ago, worik said:

Same setting but different customers work as to be expected.

Tested with

• female Nord
  • male Orc
  • female Old race

I've worked Whiterun a few times and never had that happen. As I'm a Dunmer female maybe it's a race thing

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

As I'm a Dunmer female maybe it's a race thing

I only noticed it in Whiterun ...  ? As I am in the Northwest for the next days, I'll have a look if that happens here with the guards too... 

Though it's weekend - mod update time :wacko: ... But I will coc back to Whiterun and test again, before I change anything. Maybe I learn something more.

Update:

COC'd back to Whiterun for another trial

• male old race -> works
  • male bosmer -> works
  • male Nord Jon Battleborn -> works at the market place ... though heavy lag, but the place is crowded, so it's to be expected
  • male Nord guards -> no animation as before
  • male Nord unnamed NPC -> no animation

Update 2:

All is working fine in Morthal, all races, all genders, ... now i'm officially puzzled..... :classic_huh:

2 hours ago, worik said:

I only noticed it in Whiterun ...  ? As I am in the Northwest for the next days, I'll have a look if that happens here with the guards too... 

Though it's weekend - mod update time :wacko: ... But I will coc back to Whiterun and test again, before I change anything. Maybe I learn something more.

Update:

COC'd back to Whiterun for another trial

• male old race -> works
  • male bosmer -> works
  • male Nord Jon Battleborn -> works at the market place ... though heavy lag, but the place is crowded, so it's to be expected
  • male Nord guards -> no animation as before
  • male Nord unnamed NPC -> no animation

Update 2:

All is working fine in Morthal, all races, all genders, ... now i'm officially puzzled..... :classic_huh:

Hmm, strange

Over the weekend I'll try spinning up a new game with a (ugh - sniff -disgusting :D) female Nord and test it out. Wonder if it's a factional bug or something

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:49 PM, Schrymp said:

Never gotten the madness quest either, but I have seen in my logs that the mod has attempted to start it and failed.

I totally give up on that Mating with Madness quest, despite trying all of Solitude's interiors and houses, I couldn't get the mission to start at all.

Anyone can open up the mod and bug fix or take the mod over at any time, It will still be a while before I can jump back into it, I thought I would be able to a week ago, but work got busy again. So any want to take it over, feel free ☺

Hello Caden,

This is a great mod but I'm having trouble with player pasive detection. The "I'm looking for a client“ text is not showing up at the top left corner with or without working cloth, and no client approches, but I can talk to them and start the scene. Is it supose to be like this or am I doing something wrong?

18 hours ago, 2513806634 said:

Hello Caden,

This is a great mod but I'm having trouble with player pasive detection. The "I'm looking for a client“ text is not showing up at the top left corner with or without working cloth, and no client approches, but I can talk to them and start the scene. Is it supose to be like this or am I doing something wrong?

Sounds like you haven't set the solicitation mode correctly in the MCM (see screenie in spoiler)

Spoiler

ScreenShot197.thumb.jpg.f5dd1783a8a3cd2e70faf4ad10aece98.jpg

Not sure if this is caused by a conflict with another mod, but I got the "Once in a Blue Moon" quest while working in Solitude and there was an error message about ownership or something. The quest marker points me to a bit of wilderness just outside of Riften. Teleporting Danica to me results in her walking back to that bit of wilderness with the ghosts following after her.

Otherwise, mod has been working well (except for a few spelling/grammar errors ?). Thanks for continuing it.

6 hours ago, balth said:

Not sure if this is caused by a conflict with another mod, but I got the "Once in a Blue Moon" quest while working in Solitude and there was an error message about ownership or something. The quest marker points me to a bit of wilderness just outside of Riften. Teleporting Danica to me results in her walking back to that bit of wilderness with the ghosts following after her.

Otherwise, mod has been working well (except for a few spelling/grammar errors ?). Thanks for continuing it.

Hmm that I have not seen or heard of happening before, let's see if anyone else has had that issue

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Hmm that I have not seen or heard of happening before, let's see if anyone else has had that issue 

I used "resetquest" in console to complete the quest and the ghosts wandered off, presumably back to the place in Riften, and Danica resumed her normal Whiterun routine.

Bug Reports

Was working in Markarth this weekend and got through a fair few jobs. These are the ones I found problems with (some I've reported before but I've added them in again for completeness):

Once in a Blue Moon - Fires in all holds not just Whterun

Dragon Born and Bred - Fires in all holds, probably should only fire in Ivarstead perhaps

Guest of Honour - Cloned NPC's are left behind in the NPC's house

Rise of the Mythic Dawn - Retested and when Dremora teleport in they immediately attack and kill the pc even if completely submissive in the dialogue

Bet Your Sweet Ass - Bit of a problem with this one. It took place with Garvey and a cloned M'aiq and prostitute in the Warrens. At the end Garvey lost, the clones were left in place and Garvey remained naked (even after the pc had changed cells)

All the Kings Horses -  Minor dialogue error from Jarl Igmund, his comments are for a male whereas I'm a female pc (someone explain the difference between a girl and a boy to him please :D)

No problems with anything else that I've noticed and game is perfectly stable.

Hi. I've already posted my thoughts about the mod before... here are some more things I think would be nice to have. :)

- Some more cordial dialogue from clients. Perhaps some of them are just sort of timid. Could also be tied to relationship rank - so that people you've helped before wouldn't act like jerks toward you.

Optional integration with some other mods:

- SexLab Aroused. Could be used to have NPC arousal determine whether they would hire a prostitute or be that jerk who harasses the waitress.

Some of it (whether they get pushy) could also be tied to actor's Morality value, but I imagine that would exclude a lot of vanilla townsfolk. :) Many NPCs added by mods could have it low, though.

- SL Separate Orgasms. Could be used to determine conditions for full payment value - the client's orgasm instead of time-based "finished too fast".

21 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

- Some more cordial dialogue from clients. Perhaps some of them are just sort of timid. Could also be tied to relationship rank - so that people you've helped before wouldn't act like jerks toward you.

Optional integration with some other mods:

- SexLab Aroused. Could be used to have NPC arousal determine whether they would hire a prostitute or be that jerk who harasses the waitress.

Some of it (whether they get pushy) could also be tied to actor's Morality value, but I imagine that would exclude a lot of vanilla townsfolk. :) Many NPCs added by mods could have it low, though.

I Second These Suggestions, Especially The Arousal Integration.