2 hours ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

Hi, it was a while since i played Skyrim and used this mod, since we all know the latest version has bugs in some quests i wanted to know if there was something that could be done with TES5Edit to stop them to start without fucking up the rest of the mod obviously

1 thing can be done without tesv edit, if you get the quest for the daedra or for high Hrothgar, open the mcm and click the button to reset quest, it will finish the quest without going to it and then you can get another

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Would this mod work for NPC gigolos too? Or would woman approach NPC protitutes? I have only seen the standart man on prostitue action so far.

Women do approach say a male npc dressed in a male version of the wench clothing but the text will read as if the male is asking the woman.

On 9/2/2018 at 8:34 PM, -Caden- said:

1 thing can be done without tesv edit, if you get the quest for the daedra or for high Hrothgar, open the mcm and click the button to reset quest, it will finish the quest without going to it and then you can get another

I know that, i just want to stop those quest from starting at all since for some reason the damn game keeps offering me those quest over and over again and it's getting annoying clicking the reset quest button until i find a quest that works

On 9/2/2018 at 6:25 PM, Slorm said:

Mythic Dawn quest is bugged, Caden is aware of that one

How about the dragon rise and bred? I'm still having the same problem, the dragon spawned inside high hrothgar and speaking to arngeir outside resulting nothing happen.

17 hours ago, goatse said:

How about the dragon rise and bred? I'm still having the same problem, the dragon spawned inside high hrothgar and speaking to arngeir outside resulting nothing happen.

See post above yours, it looks like that one's bugged as well

@-Caden- Not really a bug report, but maybe a lack of fine tuning

Quest Size does matter

The farmhand is probably placed too close to the camp.

We talked and talked and talked and a giant strolled slowly over to us, warned me, and we talked and talked more and the giant warned me again ...

but the farmhand and I talked and talked until  the giant was fed up with me and clubbed me a bit on my head.

Ouch!

Could you either move the scene away from the camp, or make sure that the camp becomes friendly as soon as the endless talking scene starts?

Or you could make them deaf and blind and stick to the fire? That could help, too :classic_wink:

So, now after my reload, I keep my distance and see if I can "moveto player" the farmhand to me for the talking.

Edit:

Spoiler

a bit more distance now ... at least the dialogue seems to work

a.jpg.c7031b225773fdefb984075863eb426f.jpg

.. and that line is soooooo true :classic_wink:

Edit 2:

Spoiler

It appears to be working, 5 giants are sleeping like babies. Though the quest was stuck in stage 5.

Could it be that SLSO  interferes, so the conditions for stage 10 don't match? A manual setstage 10 helped.

a1.jpg.6f76d0af42a490c203829ba6983aa539.jpg

Anyway, I couldn't bring it to my heart to rob them in their sleep. I just took a horker tusk as a souvenir :classic_wink:

I feel like this mod is mostly just missing choice. The thing that drew me to it was the on/off switch function of being able to decide when to interact with it at all. The trouble I have with it is that once it's on, there's too much that can happen outside of my control. Like, sure I can choose which NPCs to approach,  and I can not take quests I'm not interested in. But there's still way too much non-con happening. *I'm not into it, and I'd appreciate the option to shut those things off. Same with the quest types I don't care to engage with. Modding, to me is about being able to curate the game experience, and while I have more control here than the alternatives, more is better.

Also I'm thinking that if beth net launcher ever lets me uh... launch the SE creation kit again, I'd do this myself, but I'm not a fan of the dialogue for a lot of this. Having a classier text pack would be nice. You know, for the high brow sex worker with more refined clientele.  Just my two cents.

(*Yes, I see the irony in this.)

I'm having trouble with this mod - I can ask innkeepers for work, and since it worked before in my save, I can access the second level dialogue options - but nothing follows those options. I can't get approached, I can't approach clients, and I can't get home delivery quests. In MCM, the quest settings tab doesn't load and I have to exit the pause menu to further use MCM after attempting to open that tab. I'm using the latest version (3.74), and have up to date SKSE. I cannot remove the mod from my save, because if I attempt to save the game with the mod inactive, I get a CTD. I believe that at least part of the issue started after I tried to lie to an innkeeper about the number of clients, and the quest seemed a little odd (a single guard approached and I had to pay a smaller fee than I should have had to). This happened with an old version (can't recall which one), so this may be an issue already fixed in the current version, but I can't figure out how to remedy it on my end.

18 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

This mod is for a male/gay PC?

Could be if you wish it to be one. Just either keep the scan type to active (you have to talk to the npcs to decide if you wish to take them as a client). They may turn you down, but as long as you stay in the area you shouldn't be given a fine until you go out of the city limits.

7 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

Could be if you wish it to be one. Just either keep the scan type to active (you have to talk to the npcs to decide if you wish to take them as a client). They may turn you down, but as long as you stay in the area you shouldn't be given a fine until you go out of the city limits.

That's not my kink.Can it be played by both genders or male only?.I just say that sissy tag and thats what came up in my mind.