On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, kevtg26 said:

IIRC they can only be solicited in the evening between 5PM and 3AM be default. That can be changed in the MCM tho...

Alright... I managed to talk to one, but the only dialogue option I have after asking them for sex, is to pay for the full service (vaginal sex) but they ALWAYS say, "No I wont do that. Come back if you want something else." But there is nothing else. There are no other options for any other sex acts. Is this normal? Or am I overlooking something again? 

I see some of the bugs you are all reporting and I am not ignoring you, hopefully someone here can help you, In all honesty I will not have time to get back into modding till summer is over, work is crazy in RL and when it does finally slow down, I will get back into it if no one else has taken it over

FYI for those of you going into CK and looking for fixes, make sure you have the SKSE scripts loaded and are able to alter them, there is a tutorial of how to set your Skyrim/ck up for modding with skse, this will remove most of the errors..hope you all have a good summer

22 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I see some of the bugs you are all reporting and I am not ignoring you, hopefully someone here can help you, In all honesty I will not have time to get back into modding till summer is over, work is crazy in RL and when it does finally slow down, I will get back into it if no one else has taken it over

FYI for those of you going into CK and looking for fixes, make sure you have the SKSE scripts loaded and are able to alter them, there is a tutorial of how to set your Skyrim/ck up for modding with skse, this will remove most of the errors..hope you all have a good summer

Hey Caden, I figured out what was wrong with the dialogue options. I just wasn't talking to the wenches inside an inn. I was testing it in the Alternate Start mod's starting cell (the prison). I think that's why the dialogue options for other sex acts weren't showing up. 

Bug Report (Maybe) - Minor

I assume this is a bug rather than intentional (though I might be wrong). I was working out of Ivarstead at the Vilemyr Inn and was offered the Once in a Blue Moon job with Danica in Whiterun

3 minutes ago, worik said:

It should be Riften.

At least if I read the uesp.wiki http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ivarstead

ok thanks...so either way it should not have triggered back to whiterun from Ivarsted, I apologize for that,,Wish I could jump back in and start fixing some of the bugs but at the moment I am just to busy at work, if anyone wants to go thru and do a bug fix please do, because sadly for me it will probably be more towards end of summer before I can jump back into it ( Well I should not say "sadly for me" like I am a victim or something..lol... I have a  great job, and make a good living, I just like modding more :tongue:

This mod is surprisingly good, even just for the ability to simply serve tables at an inn to make some money. :) Combined with Requiem and a bunch of "survival" mods, really gets across the harsh reality of a Level 1 wimp working just to get enough coin for food and a night's sleep.

Though the table serving minigame could be improved by adding more food combinations (but not necessarily single food options, more would just be tedious to scroll through in the innkeeper dialogue. Just more varied combinations) and the ability to resist the rare inn patrons rape attempts - possibly initiating a brawl. Possibly with the innkeeper unjustly throwing you out from the job afterwards. :)(which is already implemented)

5 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

This mod is surprisingly good, even just for the ability to simply serve tables at an inn to make some money. :) Combined with Requiem and a bunch of "survival" mods, really gets across the harsh reality of a Level 1 wimp working just to get enough coin for food and a night's sleep.

Though the table serving minigame could be improved by adding more food combinations (but not necessarily single food options, more would just be tedious to scroll through in the innkeeper dialogue. Just more varied combinations) and the ability to resist the rare inn patrons rape attempts - possibly initiating a brawl. Possibly with the innkeeper unjustly throwing you out from the job afterwards. :)(which is already implemented)

HaHA I love that Idea of the brawl and getting thrown out, great thinking,  will try to implement that when I am able to start work on this again

Bug Report

Just a follow up on the "Once in a Blue Moon" quest I mentioned above. I was working out of Solitude and was offered it there as well.

A question on the Home Deliveries, are they all with females as I've not had any male clients for these yet (could just be the RNG of course). Even Guest of Honour at Greta's, all the action was with females the males just looked on

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Just a follow up on the "Once in a Blue Moon" quest I mentioned above. I was working out of Solitude and was offered it there as well.

A question on the Home Deliveries, are they all with females as I've not had any male clients for these yet (could just be the RNG of course). Even Guest of Honour at Greta's, all the action was with females the males just looked on

My female PC did a couple "Home Deliveries"  and another quest, can't remember which, and had female clients.  I noticed several mods don't respect gender preference, (as I mentioned, my PC is female, not male), so I temporarily put your otherwise great mod on hold till this is resolved.  

4 hours ago, JahReit said:

My female PC did a couple "Home Deliveries"  and another quest, can't remember which, and had female clients.  I noticed several mods don't respect gender preference, (as I mentioned, my PC is female, not male), so I temporarily put your otherwise great mod on hold till this is resolved.  

Should be both..thats a quick fix, will check it this weekend

Random comment on the randomness of picking NPCs for house calls.

Got Avulstein Grey mane and the Greymane house... show up and Elenwen and Shavari are there, plus Jaree, Nirya and Arngeir.  About half of them should be killing the other half, but instead Avulstein and Elenwen double team my female PC, three times!, with Arngeir and Shavari teaming up twice as well. The pairs just kept alternating and Jaree and Nirya never got any action.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:16 PM, -Caden- said:

It was a home visit quest, when you start giving a blowjob to the client then someone shows up and bets who can fuck their whore longer, and the winner gets the losers pay :), its was buggy

I have version 3.7.4 and got the Home Visit "Bet Your Ass" quest. Wanted to ask if it was still suppsed to be disabled, or supposed to be fixed.

I went through I think 5 or 6 rounds and then it just stopped. Found the quest ID and advanced it to stage 40, returned to the inn with the prostitute following me, and turned it in to the innkeeper. The Pro vanished when I did so, and I was able to pick up another quest.

16 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I have version 3.7.4 and got the Home Visit "Bet Your Ass" quest. Wanted to ask if it was still suppsed to be disabled, or supposed to be fixed.

I went through I think 5 or 6 rounds and then it just stopped. Found the quest ID and advanced it to stage 40, returned to the inn with the prostitute following me, and turned it in to the innkeeper. The Pro vanished when I did so, and I was able to pick up another quest.

As far as your previous comment, it should be random, getting back into that side of it will not be till end of summer, works to busy..bet your ass should only run once, your the first person to tell me it's not working,  other said it worked, I guess like all of Skyrim it's a craps shoot, but once I get back into working on this mod, I will take a look

On 5/27/2018 at 4:38 PM, JahReit said:

I was unable to get enough time to make the quick changes today, will shoot for tomorrow, had to work today too..deadlines ?

6 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I was unable to get enough time to make the quick changes today, will shoot for tomorrow, had to work today too..deadlines ?

Thanks for the reply, but no biggie.  Real life matters are always top priorities, gaming is for those of us who have nothing better to do (or, like me, don't want to do) ?

Ok so have not had time yet to work on scripts and bugs, but I did open it up and the 3.7.4 version is set up in the Alias for home visits (Home Delivery Quest) to be either gender, but keep in mind, depending on what time you are hooking, it will only choose NPCs that are in their home at the time you take the home delivery quest but it will choose male of female clients

With that said this is a esp that can just be dropped into Skyrim/data folder to overwrite the existing esp, this file is for Male Only clients in the home delivery quest:

Also remove Elenwen from gangbangs

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp