On 4/13/2018 at 2:31 AM, slygothmog said:

The most common cause iv'e found for this is too many mods adding scripts to NPC's each time you enter a cell.

The following is a list of examples, each on their own works perfectly, but lump them all together and stuff goes nutty.

Sexlab Aroused Redux

SLA Monitor Widget

Wet and Cold

Aroused Nips

Beeing Female

Defeat

Sleep Tight

and many many more

You need to go through each mod you have installed that adds scripts to NPC's and disable as many options as you can in their MCM.

For example do you have Wet & Cold installed?  if so you might want to stop it doing everything to NPC's and just have the player getting wet. ( I did that and noticed a huge upturn in performance. )

By reducing the impact of scripts on NPC's you lower the possibility that they will enter that 'sandbox' mode.  It wont work 100% and if the NPC to NPC idle conversations does get broken, just keep playing, after a few game days it should come back again.

Try Immersive Citizens as well, that tries to address this issue also, again it's not a 100% fix but every little helps.

Thanks for the reply. Took your advice and removed/turned down all the mods I could find that run scripts on NPCs. I even removed all the Job Keyword "Whore" articles of clothing I had injected into the game, and carefully "equipitem"d a couple of Sanctified amulets of Dibella to a few individuals to test ... Had a successful run on one new profile - up to level 15. However, started another profile today ... Worked fine for five minutes, now can't get anyone to initiate conversation ... Any other ideas on what I can do once it happens? Will cleaning the buffer help (Console=PCB)?

A real bummer as this NPC on NPC action is the primary reason I use the mod. Any suggestions on other mods that do the same kind of action - i.e., targeted NPCs only, not just generic random action mods.

1 hour ago, f35nick said:

Thanks for the reply. Took your advice and removed/turned down all the mods I could find that run scripts on NPCs. I even removed all the Job Keyword "Whore" articles of clothing I had injected into the game, and carefully "equipitem"d a couple of Sanctified amulets of Dibella to a few individuals to test ... Had a successful run on one new profile - up to level 15. However, started another profile today ... Worked fine for five minutes, now can't get anyone to initiate conversation ... Any other ideas on what I can do once it happens? Will cleaning the buffer help (Console=PCB)?

A real bummer as this NPC on NPC action is the primary reason I use the mod. Any suggestions on other mods that do the same kind of action - i.e., targeted NPCs only, not just generic random action mods.

I have this problem too and have never really got rid of it ( It's a vanilla bug ).

So I installed Immersive Citizens and RDO ( Relationship Dialogue Overhaul ) and placed both beneath Live Another Life in my load order ( right at the bottom just above my Bashed Patch ) and that seemed to help a lot.

My NPC to NPC conversations work until I visit Riften, then they always break, but after leaving Riften if I just find a quiet place, like a small cave or house, save and quit, then re-load, they come back again.

It's really trial and error with what will work for you, we won't have the same mods installed, so your Skyrim will work different than mine.

All I can do is tell you what's helped me and hope you get similar results too.

As for PCB, It's not something I use very much, and not for this problem, I have used it in the past if entering one of my player homes to find grass or small rocks in it!

Iv'e never noticed it affect the NPC's and their conversations.

Caden, if you get chance to read this I do have a request .... but it's a big one.

Considering the problems with wenches not working, it's not a fault of this mod, it's because it relies on a game mechanic that invariably gets broken for reasons no-one understands yet.

The only solution then is to change how wenches look for clients, like how TDF gets his to work in his aggressive prostitution mod.

But.... that will probably involve a whole heap of work and will understand if you don't want to touch that part of this mod.

On 4/18/2018 at 3:56 PM, slygothmog said:

I have this problem too and have never really got rid of it ( It's a vanilla bug ).

So I installed Immersive Citizens and RDO ( Relationship Dialogue Overhaul ) and placed both beneath Live Another Life in my load order ( right at the bottom just above my Bashed Patch ) and that seemed to help a lot.

My NPC to NPC conversations work until I visit Riften, then they always break, but after leaving Riften if I just find a quiet place, like a small cave or house, save and quit, then re-load, they come back again.

It's really trial and error with what will work for you, we won't have the same mods installed, so your Skyrim will work different than mine.

All I can do is tell you what's helped me and hope you get similar results too.

As for PCB, It's not something I use very much, and not for this problem, I have used it in the past if entering one of my player homes to find grass or small rocks in it!

Iv'e never noticed it affect the NPC's and their conversations.

Thanks again. I already had IC and RDO loaded to all my profiles. It's working a lot better, but still Riften never works. If I go there, I turn off the NPC scenes in the MCM, then turn them back on later. I've also found in other locations, if the actors get stuck, some times waiting for 1 hour releases them.

As you say, it appears the problem will never completely go away. Still, working much better now with your help. Thanks again!

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Equien said:

is there a way to enable all animations instead of only the mlm ones? sometimes it does, but most of the time its only the gay ones, i tried changing my gender to female on sexlab and it didnt work. idc if they aren't anal.

the handler scripts just looks for animation with the word "anal" when anal is chosen, what SLAL packs do you have, I recommend Leitos and Anubs if you are not already using them

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

the handler scripts just looks for animation with the word "anal" when anal is chosen, what SLAL packs do you have, I recommend Leitos and Anubs if you are not already using them

i have those and m2m, but only m2m shows up. even then, as a male character is there a way to enable vaginal animations? changing the gender doesn't work and there is no other option besides anal/oral and pretend rape

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, worik said:

Possible bug report

version 3.7.4

"The Matriach" was given to me by Hulda in Whiterun - I thought it was suppposed to start only in Riften

Will have a look at it when I get back, it should inly be given in Riften

10 hours ago, Rachel said:

The requirements mention ZaZ Animation Pack, but I haven't seen any hard dependencies on it. Is it just the files (meshes, textures, scripts) that are needed, or is the esm also needed?

I just put the requirements that were there from the 3.2 version when I took this over, I think it is for the giant quest when you are bound but I will have a look when I get back into this :smile:

Sorry for my English
Hi, thanks for the fact that I started to update the mod and improve it, but I can ask you, I know it's hard to implement, please add various replicas to the mod (comments from the NPC), for example if you are in the clothes of a whore or on you or the NPC wears an amulet or a ring of dibella, or even if you at least once served a certain NPC. Why do I ask because I do not understand how to do this, and in general THIS mod is no longer just a fashion for proslution, but a global modification. Thank you for the continuation, and I'll be grateful if you get the idea.

2 hours ago, rockspirit said:

Sorry for my English
Hi, thanks for the fact that I started to update the mod and improve it, but I can ask you, I know it's hard to implement, please add various replicas to the mod (comments from the NPC), for example if you are in the clothes of a whore or on you or the NPC wears an amulet or a ring of dibella, or even if you at least once served a certain NPC. Why do I ask because I do not understand how to do this, and in general THIS mod is no longer just a fashion for proslution, but a global modification. Thank you for the continuation, and I'll be grateful if you get the idea.

Will do, I still have a big job I am finishing up in RL, so I do not have a lot of time yet to work on this again, but I will add some things with comments from npcs and Global var. to know when they have already had your player and if it was good or bad :smile:

Just a note for anyone trying to use this with SSE. It seems to be working partially. The early stuff (serving drinks, trolling for clients) seems to be working fine and the PC can hire girls who have the appropriate clothing on. Where the errors seem to be cropping up is in the later questing. So far, the only quests that seem to be working are the quests that Caden has added since taking over. The quests that are holdovers from the previous author don't seem to be firing off at all. When the game tries to offer you one you'll get a message on screen that says something like, "no quest started. please try again."

Caden,

I looked at the quests in the CK and the error seems to be in the starting scripts. If you pull up a quest tab on one of the quests (like the Home Visit one) and click on the Scripts tab, the CK will spit out an error like: "Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_2" in state "" on object "qf_mf_prostitute_homevisit_030650bb" ". Any quests that have this error I have not seen fire off in game. Since entire books have been written about what I DON'T know about programming (seriously, they're the ones with "Programming" in the title at the book store) I have no idea how to fix that. Just something to look at if you ever get around to doing your SSE port.

On 4/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, -Caden- said:

On 4/25/2018 at 9:32 PM, Equien said:

i have those and m2m, but only m2m shows up. even then, as a male character is there a way to enable vaginal animations? changing the gender doesn't work and there is no other option besides anal/oral and pretend rape

You might want to open the console and see which tags are being pulled. Sometimes Sexlab will look for a MM tagged anim if you have two males and that might reduce your options.

Sexlab also has an option to only use gay anims (or lesbian ones) that you might want to disable, or use the SLATE mod to add MM tags to all of the anal ones.

Bug Report - Trivial/Minor

This one is trivial. When the Innkeeper gives the pc the wenches outfit and boots it gives 2 boots. Only one is needed as its a pair of boots so unless you have four legs (like Karlpaws) :classic_biggrin: the extra pair aren't needed

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Trivial/Minor

This one is trivial. When the Innkeeper gives the pc the wenches outfit and boots it gives 2 boots. Only one is needed as its a pair of boots so unless you have four legs (like Karlpaws) :classic_biggrin: the extra pair aren't needed

The older version of RP did this too, at least for me. it may even go back to before Wraithslayer's versions, but I don't trust my memory that far. Hope that helps.

7 hours ago, Vithiss said:

The older version of RP did this too, at least for me.

Yes, same here. I guess we inherited an old bug. :bug:

Either we keep it for the museum and put it in a display case or we wait for Caden to kick it out of the door. :classic_biggrin:

Edit: and once we're at this, maybe could we do something about that dress in general? It's UGLY! :classic_confused:

Hi, how do I whore my follower? Also I got a sanctified amulet from innkeeper - what do I do with it?

Also the quest where Grey Beard ask you to have sex with a dragon doesn't work for me - it's either there's no dragon or the dragon just keep flying around and won't come down. Same with the quest where you were asked to sex with Jarl's horse - no horse found, just marker on the ground.

Lastly if I use this mod with SexCrime and go to a customer's house, everyone who were in the house when I enter will not report me for crime, however anyone who enter the house after me will report me for crime.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:56 AM, jennievm said:

Just a heads up the mod works perfectly on SSE for me including all the quests. Great job on the mod :smile:

Really? You got all of the quests working in SSE? The only ones that I've seen fire off are the ones that Caden has added since taking over. The ones done by the previous author don't seem to fire off at all (I get a "quest could not be started. Please try again." message in game when it tries to launch. Trying to pull up the quests CK also threw a bunch of errors as well.

How do I get this mod to work with Immersive Wenches? When I ask a wench for sex, she always says, "Not now hon, I need some time to rest."

I also made a patch for IW and RP, and added the Jobwhore keyword to the enchanted tavern clothes IW wenches can use. Still can't get any sex from them.

EDIT: I tried loading Radiant Prostitution without Immersive Wenches and tried soliciting Hroki (who wears Tavern Clothes) and she gave me that same god damn response. I don't really know what to do at this point.

These were the only mods I had enabled when I tested this:

https://i.imgur.com/RQEa7T3.png

So I guess my question now, is, how in the hell do I solicit wenches or anyone wearing Tavern Clothes for sex?

4 hours ago, Devorax said:

How do I get this mod to work with Immersive Wenches? When I ask a wench for sex, she always says, "Not now hon, I need some time to rest."

I also made a patch for IW and RP, and added the Jobwhore keyword to the enchanted tavern clothes IW wenches can use. Still can't get any sex from them.

EDIT: I tried loading Radiant Prostitution without Immersive Wenches and tried soliciting Hroki (who wears Tavern Clothes) and she gave me that same god damn response. I don't really know what to do at this point.

These were the only mods I had enabled when I tested this:

https://i.imgur.com/RQEa7T3.png

So I guess my question now, is, how in the hell do I solicit wenches or anyone wearing Tavern Clothes for sex?

IIRC they can only be solicited in the evening between 5PM and 3AM be default. That can be changed in the MCM tho...