41 minutes ago, btasqan said:

The quest "dragon born and bred" wont get to the sex sene. Ater the dialogue "what now", Angier explains what needs to happen and then the elder dragon will just stand around. Console log says "Fatal - [...] failed to find valid creature animations". Dragon animations are installed though via MNC11.1c and work with other mods.

Maybe a future feature should be to diable certain quests or cancel them (and paying a penalty for example) by just talking to the inn keeper. Because especially dragons tend to bug out sometimes.

Do you have creature animations activated in sexlab?

If anyone gets quest just make sure creature animation activated...will work on mcm options in next major update..ok I am off for the weekend, the Masters is on ?

On 4.4.2018 at 6:32 PM, -Caden- said:

The problem with clean saves is that you lose all the progress you have already in the mod, so with that said , if that is the issue, then I have to stop updating so quickly so it doesn't ruin people play thru

One thing to consider would be some kind of out-of-game memory ....?

Either an editable file (plain tex, json, ... something) to load and save from, or a kind of player interactive  MCM "debug & cheat" setting ... something along those lines.

It should make debugging and testing a bit easier and let's the "senior" RP/RPG players jump over the entry levels :classic_wink:

Request:

NPC Commentary options.

1: I had a guard go "Sex should be sacred, not for sale!" when I was literally talking to him to collect the payment FROM him, for fucking me. He seems a bit bi-polar, no?

2: Options to either turn off comments for being a prostitute, or have comments be more horny/teasing/encouraging instead of constant insults like they are right now. It took me a while to figure out what mod was doing the insults, but some people want their prostitution experience to be positive. c: I am one of them.

More dialogue juxtaposition examples.

(has sex for money)
Guard: "Disgusting."
Me: "My money please."
Guard: "[Smiles] You were wonderful. I'll have you again I hope!"

16 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Do you have creature animations activated in sexlab?

If anyone gets quest just make sure creature animation activated...will work on mcm options in next major update..ok I am off for the weekend, the Masters is on ?

I have creature animation activated, like i said before the problem is that for some reason the game seems to think that Arngeir is part of the sex scene and as far as i know there are no animation that involve the PC, a male NPC and a dragon

All the Kings Horses: both the hostler and the Jarl kept switching between addressing my female dark elf as a male "man pussy" from hostler and "faggot ass" from Jarl, did the quest in Markarth but I assume the dialogue is for all the holds so you might want to check those out.

One suggestion, I run both RP and Working girl simply because I like to be able to have my girl hook whenever the need arises  (or her arousal gets out of hand :smile: ) without having to work for an innkeeper. If you could find a way to , once she has started hooking for an innkeeper, leave the ability to "walk around and look for customers" active after he/she tells the innkeep that "he/she thinks she's done for now" that would be great. That way I could simply cut out Working girl entirely and use only RP. With over 240 active mods every shortcut I can take is a boon :smile:

As I said earlier Thanks for picking this up and working with it, Great Job!

4 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

All the Kings Horses: both the hostler and the Jarl kept switching between addressing my female dark elf as a male "man pussy" from hostler and "faggot ass" from Jarl, did the quest in Markarth but I assume the dialogue is for all the holds so you might want to check those out.

One suggestion, I run both RP and Working girl simply because I like to be able to have my girl hook whenever the need arises  (or her arousal gets out of hand :smile: ) without having to work for an innkeeper. If you could find a way to , once she has started hooking for an innkeeper, leave the ability to "walk around and look for customers" active after he/she tells the innkeep that "he/she thinks she's done for now" that would be great. That way I could simply cut out Working girl entirely and use only RP. With over 240 active mods every shortcut I can take is a boon :smile:

As I said earlier Thanks for picking this up and working with it, Great Job!

You can do that. c:
Turn off "restrict to current inkeeper's town". You can go wherever, hooking to wherever. Can even set the madame's cut to 0%, and just keep it active at all times.
That's why I keep getting insulted by everyone I pass, because I turn it on in Riverwood and never look back. x3

So in game apparently my Khajiit character only had 2 lines of dialogue for proposing vaginal. I digged around in CK - For the ProposeVaginal dialogue (mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeVaginal) - the Khajiit section currently has an AND condition for both player Khajiit race as well as Khajiit Vampire race - was this meant to be OR?

khaj2.thumb.png.2aeff39cb129760c215b506903402402.png

khaj1.png

Couple of lines appearing in the log for tidying up (this is with v3.7.4). They don't look significant, I just get a bit OCD about clean logs :classic_smile:

[04/07/2018 - 07:14:53PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (50001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/07/2018 - 07:14:53PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (50001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/07/2018 - 07:14:53PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (5000BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/07/2018 - 07:14:54PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (5000BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

On 4/6/2018 at 9:46 PM, Yuni said:

You can do that. c:
Turn off "restrict to current inkeeper's town". You can go wherever, hooking to wherever. Can even set the madame's cut to 0%, and just keep it active at all times.
That's why I keep getting insulted by everyone I pass, because I turn it on in Riverwood and never look back. x3

Yes you can but that might mess up working for other inns to get your RP quests from them since you are currently working for the inn in Riverwood. I'd prefer to be able to pick up the quests at the other inns but once I'm finished at the inn I'd like to be able to hook and still work at other inns.

Hi,

Just wanted to know if there was a cheat of something (like through console) to quickly rank up. I want to try some of the new quests but can't be bothered to rank up.

Yes I'm impatient and lazy haha.

Cheers

1 hour ago, tedii said:

Hi,

Just wanted to know if there was a cheat of something (like through console) to quickly rank up. I want to try some of the new quests but can't be bothered to rank up.

Yes I'm impatient and lazy haha.

Cheers

Yeah it is called go to MCM lower the mark for lvl from 5 to 1...... Though I personally would find that little boring..

On 06/04/2018 at 9:11 PM, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I have creature animation activated, like i said before the problem is that for some reason the game seems to think that Arngeir is part of the sex scene and as far as i know there are no animation that involve the PC, a male NPC and a dragon

Also having this exact issue, Choose "What now?" dialogue and nothing happens, Dragons just sit there and Arngeir just wonders back and forward with the quest arrow above his head the journal still has the objective of "meet him at High Hrothgar" after i have initiated the quest dialogue.
It's not an animation issue because they work fine when i use other methods to activate it.

7 hours ago, HinaChan said:

Yeah it is called go to MCM lower the mark for lvl from 5 to 1...... Though I personally would find that little boring..

Haha no wonder it was taking forever, I thought raising it to 20 would speed it up lol.

Thanks for the advice.

6 hours ago, sky6 said:

I keep getting spammed with this message. See attached. I have no lost or stolen gear from this mod. Have any ideas?

2018-04-08_00001.jpg

Do you have Death Alternative or Defeat installed?  both of those have a stolen gear feature, looks like the message is from Death Alternative.

3 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Do you have Death Alternative or Defeat installed?  both of those have a stolen gear feature, looks like the message is from Death Alternative.

Check to see if your mod manager was nice enough to disable any of your mods. I had that problem with Shitrim. That's why I'm switching to SSE.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, worik said:

One thing to consider would be some kind of out-of-game memory ....?

Either an editable file (plain tex, json, ... something) to load and save from, or a kind of player interactive  MCM "debug & cheat" setting ... something along those lines.

It should make debugging and testing a bit easier and let's the "senior" RP/RPG players jump over the entry levels :classic_wink:

Noted...issue now is I just took on a big job, dismantling a mill in Maine and transport it to New York to Install it, so I will have no time to put into this for 6 to 8 weeks, anyone want to grab it and continue where I left off feel free :smile:

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:56 AM, executaball said:

So in game apparently my Khajiit character only had 2 lines of dialogue for proposing vaginal. I digged around in CK - For the ProposeVaginal dialogue (mf_Prostitute_Job_ProposeVaginal) - the Khajiit section currently has an AND condition for both player Khajiit race as well as Khajiit Vampire race - was this meant to be OR?

khaj2.thumb.png.2aeff39cb129760c215b506903402402.png

khaj1.png

Yes that should have been or

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, Slorm said:

Couple of lines appearing in the log for tidying up (this is with v3.7.4). They don't look significant, I just get a bit OCD about clean logs :classic_smile:

[04/07/2018 - 07:14:53PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (50001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/07/2018 - 07:14:53PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias ThePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (50001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/07/2018 - 07:14:53PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (5000BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/07/2018 - 07:14:54PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (5000BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Like I posted about, Anyone willing to take this over can have it, just took on a big job in RL so it will be a couple months before I can work on this again :smile: I hope someone does take it and keep it moving forward, I wish I still had the time right now

9 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

Ok. I really hate to ask this, but is there a plan to try to port it to SSE? I only ask because I prefer this mod for a primary income in any playthough.

Yes , I had planned it but short on time right now, feel free to convert it, or if you know someone that wants too :smile:

!!! Due to work, It will be quite a while before I can create anymore updates, so anyone willing to continue with this mod(Like so many before me have done) or any other mods I have on Lovers Lab, they are open for anyone to continue and upload as your own updates. As others have said before, I have one condition, Please keep them on Lovers Lab and do not upload to other sites :smile: !!!

Here are the files if you choose to continue this mod: I have 3 of the versions here, In case anyone chooses to go backwards with anything

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.4.2.7z

Radiant Prostituion_Gigolo 3.5.1.7z

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4.7z

10 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Noted...issue now is I just took on a big job, dismantling a mill in Maine and transport it to New York to Install it, so I will have no time

Seriously: you need a few Nords and a daily keg of cheap mead to get that part done.... Talk to  Ri'saad for the caravan stuff ... so you have more time to spend on the relaxing parts of life :classic_wink:

I been busy but i wanted to say thank you for adding the food tray into the game xD It wasn't working for me cuz i didn't have it on a cleansave my fault. I mean i like the prostitution part of the mod too but i kinda like the serving food and being hit on leading to possible prostitution scenerio :smiley:

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

!!! Due to work, It will be quite a while before I can create anymore updates, so anyone willing to continue with this mod(Like so many before me have done) or any other mods I have on Lovers Lab, they are open for anyone to continue and upload as your own updates. As others have said before, I have one condition, Please keep them on Lovers Lab and do not upload to other sites :smile: !!!

Here are the files if you choose to continue this mod: I have 3 of the versions here, In case anyone chooses to go backwards with anything

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.4.2.7z

Radiant Prostituion_Gigolo 3.5.1.7z

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4.7z

Many Many Thank yous for the work you have put into this mod. I thoroughly enjoy using it. :smile:

Good luck with the new workload. Hopefully, we will see back at LoversLab in the not too distant future. ;)