On 3/30/2018 at 6:12 AM, -Caden- said:

That's a good idea, kind of a hidden mcm to set the conditions, after this update, it will be a few weeks before I can work on it again, but if no one else is able to takle the mcm I will have it done when I get back, this update will concentrate on a few minor things but mostly quest Even tho I ran short on time, it looks like the release will be Saturday, right now what is done is:

Quest:

• Once in a Blue Moon
  • Dragon Born and Bred
  • Enlisting Ranks
  • The Matriarch
  • Return of the Mythic Dawn

And some dialog fixes, hopefully I will get a chance to pump out a couple more quest before Saturday, but we will see

Then the next update will be the mcm (if someone else doesn't get to it first)

Are these the only quests of the mod? I mean in the mod's page you give a description and talking about 4 main quests. Are these new the only extra quests or are there more that you added in previous updates? Cause i didn't see the previous changelogs from many updates and i might miss quests if i don't meet the requirements :tongue:

9 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Are these the only quests of the mod? I mean in the mod's page you give a description and talking about 4 main quests. Are these new the only extra quests or are there more that you added in previous updates? Cause i didn't see the previous changelogs from many updates and i might miss quests if i don't meet the requirements :tongue:

I think we had 10 quests and now we have 15:smile: So these quests are new quests for  the mod. 

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Yes as Octavianus stated, the original mod had 9 quest to start and I have added a total of 6 more, if  you go into the MCM click check for quest if you already had the mod installed

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

Thanks for this update. Looks good.

If you could add an option to save and import settings, that would be great. It helps when setting up a new playthrough and when testing out different settings.

Good Idea, i will get that option added

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

I confirm the NPC scene features to be not working. I tested both on a playthrough updated from 3.2.2 and on a new install.

The featere only randomly works (The only time I got it randonly to work was when activating NPC schedule time. Wenches wont work all day). Even if you set settings for probability to 100%. Also I tested with tavern outfits on.

Thanks for testing, much appreciated, i will look into it

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Yes as Octavianus stated, the original mod had 9 quest to start and I have added a total of 6 more, if  you go into the MCM click check for quest if you already had the mod installed

It would be nice if you added the names and requirements for the quests if needed, in the description page like you did in the last update.
Thanks for the mod man :smile:

Hi there

I encountered an issue with New Quest: Dragon Born and Bred. Arngeier is traveling around and i have to fetch him to talk to him. A Dragon spawns if i reach High Hrotgar, but its an enemy. I don´t know, if it´s a random spawn or one of this mod, but if Arngeier is there too, i can not talk to him, because of the fight. If i talk to Arngeier outside just where i fetch him, the quest will not advance. If i meet him in the inner yard of High Hrotgar, after talking to him, he is commenting something to me, but no dragon apears, and quest will not advance. I Suppose, the Dragon, who is circeling around the Throat of the World is the one from this mod, but he will continuing flying his circles and did not land to have his way with my PC.

Ohm by the way, at the time the quest starts, there is a short notification about no faction is owning the clients house. Don´t know what it means, but maybe it will help you.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

It would be nice if you added the names and requirements for the quests if needed, in the description page like you did in the last update.
Thanks for the mod man :smile:

I can throw all the conditions up when I get a chance that's not a problem like for the maven won The Matriarch she has to be in her house and you have to be a level 3 prostitute which I think is 40 clients for that the fire

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

For some reason i get male prostitute more often than female in the quests. Is there a way to change this, the optional file is only about clients right?

I will have an update soon and I'll make it so it's more even I think I have one or two more males in the lottery to become prostitute right now but I will change that

11 minutes ago, Tom-80-H said:

Hi there

I encountered an issue with New Quest: Dragon Born and Bred. Arngeier is traveling around and i have to fetch him to talk to him. A Dragon spawns if i reach High Hrotgar, but its an enemy. I don´t know, if it´s a random spawn or one of this mod, but if Arngeier is there too, i can not talk to him, because of the fight. If i talk to Arngeier outside just where i fetch him, the quest will not advance. If i meet him in the inner yard of High Hrotgar, after talking to him, he is commenting something to me, but no dragon apears, and quest will not advance. I Suppose, the Dragon, who is circeling around the Throat of the World is the one from this mod, but he will continuing flying his circles and did not land to have his way with my PC.

Ohm by the way, at the time the quest starts, there is a short notification about no faction is owning the clients house. Don´t know what it means, but maybe it will help you.

okay thanks for letting me know I will look into that the dragon should have been in the same faction as you but I will take a look at it ,when it says no faction owns this house that's a debug bug notification,  and actually that does help because it should have gave it the high hrothgar faction so I will look into it when I get a chance

50 minutes ago, Ixmore said:

Glad someone decided to continue this, have you considered integrating Sexlab: Sexual Fame 'Framework' into this mod? It would also be nice to see some clients bind and gag you like in Maria Eden. That might not be a bad idea including a dungeon room for each main Inn

I have not thought about that but we are looking into is making it when you go to a home delivery that a client can bind you with devious devices then decide not to pay you and just throw you out on out on the street leaving youbound when  they're done with you

another thing I'm looking into but will take some time I don't know if we part of this mod but if you murder an NPC, not Bandits but if you actually murder a unique NPC, they will come to you at night as a spirit and rape you in your sleep and leave you bound in bed.                 with that said though I do need a break for a week or two so I'm going to try to fix some small bugs and other than that I need to get away from this for about a week

15 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

okay thanks for letting me know I will look into that the dragon should have been in the same faction as you but I will take a look at it ,when it says no faction owns this house that's a debug bug notification,  and actually that does help because it should have gave it the high hrothgar faction so I will look into it when I get a chance

I am just curious, wondered when I first saw the new quest listed: the dragon quest would require that you have appropriate animations (ie dragon/person - male or female) for it to work? I don't think that I have any, though I've not had a chance to double check yet. Just wondered if a lack of animations might make the quest not work correctly.

Thanks for all your work.

24 minutes ago, Vithiss said:

I am just curious, wondered when I first saw the new quest listed: the dragon quest would require that you have appropriate animations (ie dragon/person - male or female) for it to work? I don't think that I have any, though I've not had a chance to double check yet. Just wondered if a lack of animations might make the quest not work correctly.

Thanks for all your work.

Your welcome, and yes you would need the animation, not sure if the regular Sexlab creature animations have dragon or not, I think they do and no that wouldn't cause the issue, I actually already found the issue on my end, I am glad you said something because I didn't put the dragon in the right faction :). will have a update by tomorrow, soon I release the Futa/shemale version tonight, with the fix on the dragon quest, then I will fix 3.7 and update that as well, again I appreciate you letting me know

Fyi, the futa/shemle version issue will not be released tonight, ran into a bug but will update a fix for prostitues and 3.7 version tomorrow, including fix for dragon born and bred quest

Hi there

Just encountered another issue, this time with New Quest: Once in a Blue Moon. After the whole fucking is done, and i got the message to return to the inn, not all of the ghosts return to sovengarde. Olaf One Eye is still standing near Danica. When entering the Bannered Mare, there is a ghostly fog near Uthgert the unbroken (right in the corner besides her usual chair) and Hulda did not have the dialogue to finish the quest.

9 hours ago, -Caden- said:

another thing I'm looking into but will take some time I don't know if we part of this mod but if you murder an NPC, not Bandits but if you actually murder a unique NPC, they will come to you at night as a spirit and rape you in your sleep and leave you bound in bed.   

Sound a bit more fitting into SLAdventures or similar ..? Not really prostitution related, isn't it? :classic_angel:

But a great idea :cool:

3 hours ago, Tom-80-H said:

Hi there

Just encountered another issue, this time with New Quest: Once in a Blue Moon. After the whole fucking is done, and i got the message to return to the inn, not all of the ghosts return to sovengarde. Olaf One Eye is still standing near Danica. When entering the Bannered Mare, there is a ghostly fog near Uthgert the unbroken (right in the corner besides her usual chair) and Hulda did not have the dialogue to finish the quest.

Ok will get it fixed today, thanks for letting me know

2 hours ago, worik said:

Sound a bit more fitting into SLAdventures or similar ..? Not really prostitution related, isn't it? :classic_angel:

But a great idea :cool:

It just made me continue on that thought:

Would we need a new mod related to "getting interrupted in your sleep"? But only in your mind .. not for real...

• getting it back from the poor souls that you murdered
  • bad dreams ..
  • good dreams ..
  • other ghosts calling and teasing you into their realm for a good roll in the hay
  • "good evening my little mortal .. My name is Sheogorath. I'm going to meddle with your mind right now."

But i'm driffting off-topic here ... sorry

4 hours ago, Tom-80-H said:

Hi there

41 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Ok will get it fixed today, thanks for letting me know

I cant finish the "Blue Moon" quest and the "Stormcloak gathering" quest too.

1 hour ago, GiantTiger said:

I cant finish the "Blue Moon" quest and the "Stormcloak gathering" quest too.

Thanks for letting me know, I have already fixed them, been in CK for about 2 hours and realized what I had missed, update will be coming soon

1 hour ago, worik said:

It just made me continue on that thought:

Would we need a new mod related to "getting interrupted in your sleep"? But only in your mind .. not for real...

• getting it back from the poor souls that you murdered
  • bad dreams ..
  • good dreams ..
  • other ghosts calling and teasing you into their realm for a good roll in the hay
  • "good evening my little mortal .. My name is Sheogorath. I'm going to meddle with your mind right now."

But i'm driffting off-topic here ... sorry

no actually those all sound great, but I think your right, either a new mod or should talk to Teutonic, with SL adventures, it would be a great addition to her mod, even tho she has said on her page she is very busy in RL as well

I've a question, does the Rise of the Mythic Dawn requires not having completed the Pieces of the Past quest? Because while i haven't yet the opportunity to do the new quests (i've just downloaded the latest version) i've already completed the Pieces of the Past quest, in fact thanks to other mods i've even disenchanted the Mehrunes' Razor...

Also i've a few ideas about things that could be added to this mod:

- This is the simplest one, during the regular inn prostitution quest when an NPC asks the PC for rough sex, if the PC has had lots and lots of clients instead of the standard "[hesitating] follow me" line it would be nice if the PC could offer an eager reply, since after doing quests in which the PC has sex with giants, werewolves, horses, dragons, etc. rough sex at the inn shouldn't really be intimidating

- Since in my current playthrough i'm a companion whenever i'm gettting the companion quests i reload the save because it would be weird for my PC to be tricked by them when she knows that they're werewolves, so it would be nice to have a variant of the companion quests in which they explicitly tell that the PC will have sex with werewolves and wolves before giving you the special brew so that the experience is more pleasant

- A simple quest in which after giving job after job the client it's the innkeeper himself/herself because he/she wants to find out personally why the PC is so requested