26 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Ok I am adding the [RPG] tag to finish dialog , I think and issue may be people not seeing the dialogue because it's not generic, it different for every quest I added, also make sure this is low in load order, all quest are completing on my end but will upload a update with RPG tags today

I loaded a save i made before i was supposed to complete the matriarch quest (i had tried loading it several times hoping the dialog would appear) and then i checked all the dialog options thinking i might've missed the right one by accident but unfortunately the quest ending option just wasn't there, in fact i can tell you exactly the dialog options i had and they were the SLEN dialog option, the room renting option, the option to buy food, the option to receive a bounty and the "what's the word around town" option specific to Keerava.

14 minutes ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I loaded a save i made before i was supposed to complete the matriarch quest (i had tried loading it several times hoping the dialog would appear) and then i checked all the dialog options thinking i might've missed the right one by accident but unfortunately the quest ending option just wasn't there, in fact i can tell you exactly the dialog options i had and they were the SLEN dialog option, the room renting option, the option to buy food, the option to receive a bounty and the "what's the word around town" option specific to Keerava.

ok thanks, and when you left mavens it said return to the inn, ok, I am looking into it..

Is anyone else having this issue?

Ok so I just went in game, new clean save, ran the quest "Once in a Blue moon" and it went thru everything properly, the only difference is I changed it to a home quest, so I am going to go thru all the other quest and see what happens on my end. Might have to change them back to a home quest.

43 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Ok so I just went in game, new clean save, ran the quest "Once in a Blue moon" and it went thru everything properly, the only difference is I changed it to a home quest, so I am going to go thru all the other quest and see what happens on my end. Might have to change them back to a home quest.

Now that i think about it, i did not use a clean save to try the 3.7.1 and the 3.7.3 version of the mod but a save that before had installed the latest 3.6 version of the mod, do you think that this could possibly be the reason for the quest not finishing in my game?

6 minutes ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

Now that i think about it, i did not use a clean save to try the 3.7.1 and the 3.7.3 version of the mod but a save that before had installed the latest 3.6 version of the mod, do you think that this could possibly be the reason for the quest not finishing in my game?

possible but let me finish te3sting what I am doing before you re install, i have found out a couple things so far:

• this time I started a new game just to see if there is a difference and there is, everything that seemed to have stopped working in the updates like, the wenches working, and people only approaching you when wearing the tavern cloths is working again after I have started a new game..so things not working could have to do with clean save, but I am going to test a couple other quest before I move on and I will let you know
  • The problem with clean saves is that you lose all the progress you have already in the mod, so with that said , if that is the issue, then I have to stop updating so quickly so it doesn't ruin people play thru
  • If all the quest work then a clean save will be required, again thou let me finish this testing first and I will let you know
  •  
39 minutes ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

20180404125907_1.thumb.jpg.d3bfc87ff67d4b1b81369e8f144e42f3.jpg

So unfortunately it seems a clean save is needed , but before you do, I am going to throw out a quick update in a couple hours that fixes a few dialogue issues, 3.7.4 will be out soon

Ok. I have tested 3.7.3

Works very well so far. I checked the dialogue and it is much better now. Havent yet seen all lines yet.

There is still some dialogue that still suggests unwanted attributes to the player. For example when collecting my gold "my character will say that the client owes her "a few" septims. Few beieng a relative term (in the case I was testing my client ended up giving me over 200 septims, considering that most quests give you 100 septims, 200 is a big amount in skyrim I guess, so "few" septims is not appropriate here).

I would suggest you neutralize this types of dialogue to something simple like "you owe me something" like you have done for the blowjob missions.

12 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Ok. I have tested 3.7.3

Works very well so far. I checked the dialogue and it is much better now. Havent yet seen all lines yet.

There is still some dialogue that still suggests unwanted attributes to the player. For example when collecting my gold "my character will say that the client owes her "a few" septims. Few beieng a relative term (in the case I was testing my client ended up giving me over 200 septims, considering that most quests give you 100 septims, 200 is a big amount in skyrim I guess, so "few" septims is not appropriate here).

I would suggest you neutralize this types of dialogue to something simple like "you owe me something" like you have done for the blowjob missions.

ok, thanks you for the feed back, once I get the quest straightened out, I will do that, seems to be working for most people tho, but will be creating a lot more dialogue depending on the situation

59 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

Would it be possible to disable the bestiality quests via toggle

Yes once I get everything else stable...If the quest comes up, and you do not want to go to it right now, just open your MCM and hit 'reset all quest" that will complete any quest you do not want to do

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

So unfortunately it seems a clean save is needed , but before you do, I am going to throw out a quick update in a couple hours that fixes a few dialogue issues, 3.7.4 will be out soon

Well, at least the number of total clients can be recovered with the console command "set mf_totalclients to number", because as result of that getting back to the point where every quest is immediately available is a lot quicker

3 minutes ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

Well, at least the number of total clients can be recovered with the console command "set mf_totalclients to number", because as result of that getting back to the point where every quest is immediately available is a lot quicker

that is good, the new update is up, now if the quest sends you to another city, please let me know

ok, thanks you for the feed back, once I get the quest straightened out, I will do that, seems to be working for most people tho, but will be creating a lot more dialogue depending on the situation

You are so fast with updating I hope I can send you the esp with some typo corrections I made before you air the next update :smiley:

Edit:

I flew over the dialogue in TEsedit. Only found 2 errors:

1) mf_Prostitute_PerformBJTopic "[Slide your clothes off and let your breasts pop out]"

should be mf_Prostitute_PerformBJTopic "[Slides your clothes off and lets your breasts pop out]"

If you want it to sound more aggresive you can change it to "[Slides your clothes off and your breasts pop out]" - it sounds more harsh because the breast poping out is an immediate result of the clothes sliding off ;)

2)

5ac529fda6ab8_Bild016.thumb.jpg.3bdec7cc30a4466dde589fa171125a82.jpg

I couldnt find the relating branch in Tesedit. I think that should be "You drop to you knees and he pulls his cock out"

About the other errors I thought I found, they are fine. They were related to some patch I had made in version 3.7.

20 minutes ago, btasqan said:

You are so fast with updating I hope I can send you the esp with some typo corrections I made before you air the next update :smiley:

Edit:

1) mf_Prostitute_PerformBJTopic "[Slide your clothes off and let your breasts pop out]"

should be mf_Prostitute_PerformBJTopic "[Slides your clothes off and lets your breasts pop out]"

2)

I couldnt find the relating branch in Tesedit. I think that should be "You drop to you knees anf he pulls his cock out"

About the other errors I thought I found, they are fine. They were related to some patch I had made in version 3.7.

Both of those are fine as they are from a grammatical point of view. They are meant to represent you clicking on them to perform the action, hence the brackets.

36 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Edit:

If you want it to sound more aggresive you can change it to "[Slides your clothes off and your breasts pop out]" - it sounds more harsh because the breast poping out is an immediate result of the clothes sliding off ;)

2)

I couldnt find the relating branch in Tesedit. I think that should be "You drop to you knees and he pulls his cock out"

You are welcome to make a dialog grammar fix of you like, I will not be into this again till early next week, but as Deathmaw pointed out, it is to describe what you do

12 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

You are welcome to make a dialog grammar fix of you like, I will not be into this again till early next week, but as Deathmaw pointed out, it is to describe what you do

I personally prefer it how it is currently. Where it describes what action you will perform.

49 minutes ago, Deathmaw said:

Both of those are fine as they are from a grammatical point of view. They are meant to represent you clicking on them to perform the action, hence the brackets.

Ah your right. Thanks I didnt see it this way. Then its perfect actually. 3.7.3 is working well then, quests have been starting and ending as they should.

@ Caden

There is an issue which was already in 3.2.2: When the client dies while following you or during sex, you cant solicitate new clients unless you go back to the inn keeper and end your shift in order to get new clients. This is not so important, but in case you get the chance to stumble over it.

that is good, the new update is up, now if the quest sends you to another city, please let me know

I had a very quick go with the latest update with a clean save and i've got good news, the quest did not send me to another city as i was in Whiterun and i got the ghosts quest and better yet the innkeeper had the dialog to complete it, i've yet to try other the quests in other inns, but since this one worked as intended they should work fine too.

Ok I'm gonna drop 3.7.4 on top of what I'm running. Everything so far has been looking good. No problems finishing any of the quests I've done so far, but haven't gotten the mythic dawn one again yet. Still I'm thinking that this should work for all the farther I've gone and I'll let you know if I have to clean save it again to clear any problems I come across or not.

Version 3.7.4

Wenches can now work the whole day or on schedule. Nice job! The player will be approached according to the chance chosen in the settings. The player will be approached when wearing any outfit. Wenches will only be approached when wearing tavern outfit.

2 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I personally prefer it how it is currently. Where it describes what action you will perform.

Me ad well, Btasqan realized what the dialog was meant to be thanks to you explanation, I appreciate it

2 hours ago, btasqan said:

Ah your right. Thanks I didnt see it this way. Then its perfect actually. 3.7.3 is working well then, quests have been starting and ending as they should.

@ Caden

There is an issue which was already in 3.2.2: When the client dies while following you or during sex, you cant solicitate new clients unless you go back to the inn keeper and end your shift in order to get new clients. This is not so important, but in case you get the chance to stumble over it.

Thanks btaqan, I appreciate you looking out, and I will look into that

1 hour ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I had a very quick go with the latest update with a clean save and i've got good news, the quest did not send me to another city as i was in Whiterun and i got the ghosts quest and better yet the innkeeper had the dialog to complete it, i've yet to try other the quests in other inn

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Version 3.7.4

Wenches can now work the whole day or on schedule. Nice job! The player will be approached according to the chance chosen in the settings. The player will be approached when wearing any outfit. Wenches will only be approached when wearing tavern outfit.

s, but since this one worked as intended they should work fine too.

Great to hear, Maybe now I will get a good nights sleep..haha..I am a millwright by trade so it's my Job to fix things at work, and it's been driving me crazy that I hadn't been able to fix this for a while, thank you all for the feedback

1 hour ago, HinaChan said:

It may take a bit Caden but I am slowly working on those outfits... Just finding nice pieces mashing them together, and then many many painful hours in PS.. LOL

Looking forward to them :smile:

I tested some more stuff of version 3.7.4 and some weird stuff happened, beginning with the dragonborn and bred quest started while i was in Whiterun, a quest which also i could not complete it because when the sex scene was supposed to start the game tried to start a threesome animation between the PC, Arngeir and the dragon and because i don't have such animation it failed to start, also i ended up receiving an home delivery bet quest when i selected the option to get one of the letter quests, the quests worked in all of his stages but it was rather weird that it came up like that.

The quest "dragon born and bred" wont get to the sex sene. Ater the dialogue "what now", Angier explains what needs to happen and then the elder dragon will just stand around. Console log says "Fatal - [...] failed to find valid creature animations". Dragon animations are installed though via MNC11.1c and work with other mods.

Maybe a future feature should be to diable certain quests or cancel them (and paying a penalty for example) by just talking to the inn keeper. Because especially dragons tend to bug out sometimes.