So I've got this problem where attempting to set an armour as revealing in the MCM menu doesn't work. I've gotten a few (seven to be exact) registered as revealing but it won't accept anymore

~EDIT~

Curiously when I clean schlongified armours I can then add more.

how FIX IT?  what is iMinSchlongSize ???

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SOS_SetupQuest_Script"...
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(32,30): iMinSchlongSize is not a property on script sos_config or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(32,1): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(83,5): iMinSchlongSize is not a property on script sos_config or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_IO.psc(83,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc(258,18): iMinSchlongSize is not a property on script sos_config or one of its parents
I:\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc(258,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for SOS_SetupQuest_Script, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on SOS_SetupQuest_Script

On 3/7/2020 at 2:16 AM, Ronan97 said:

how FIX IT?  what is iMinSchlongSize ???

Not sure what codebase you are using. There is no iMinSchlongSize in any of the scripts of the mod currently.

There is however iMaxSchlongSize that is indeed a property of sos_config.

For example line 32 in SOS_IO.psc (the first one in the error you get) is

setInt(MAX_SCHLONG_SIZE, SOS.iMaxSchlongSize)

Seems somehow in your files the max has turned into min. You can just replace the variable in those two occurrences, but it is probably better to redownload the mod and make your changes again in those new files.

I was wrong. I'm using the VR version and the min size has been added to the SSE version only.

2 hours ago, prinyo said:

Не уверен, какую кодовую базу вы используете. В настоящее время нет ни одного iMinSchlongSize ни в одном из скриптов мода.

Однако существует iMaxSchlongSize, который действительно является свойством sos_config.

Например, строка 32 в SOS_IO.psc (первая ошибка, которую вы получите)

setInt (MAX_SCHLONG_SIZE, SOS.iMaxSchlongSize)

Кажется как-то в ваших файлах максимум превратился в мин. Вы можете просто заменить переменную в этих двух случаях, но, вероятно, лучше повторно загрузить мод и снова внести изменения в эти новые файлы.

everything already works. thanks

19 hours ago, kxboot said:

Does the Hdt file only add physics to the balls and is the schlong meant to be static?

The HDT file in the description of the mod doesn't add anything because the XML file is in a wrong place. It is in SKSE\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs but it needs to be in

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

31 minutes ago, devildx said:

this Surverx patch: 

Where is this patch in that thread? I couldn't find it there.

4 hours ago, prinyo said:

The HDT file in the description of the mod doesn't add anything because the XML file is in a wrong place. It is in SKSE\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs but it needs to be in

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

Where is this patch in that thread? I couldn't find it there.

WTF! Is in the post that I linked man!

CheapFloppySOS.7z

is there a way to customize by what percentage schlong grows at each erection stage?

for the 20 stages from -10 to 10, as in SOS racemenu controller, or by PgUp/PgDn in game.

with some SOS addons the abrupt growth between -10 and -9 (nearly 2x in length) looks very weird.

then in stages from -9 to 0 (horizontal) it's shrinking from that max length, instead of growing from small to max.

On 3/11/2018 at 12:53 AM, pugwash99 said:

I've attached the dll and the project code to this. I've included the empty folders for where the skse64 files should be placed.

is the latest SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll v1.1.4 source code available anywhere?

is there a public repository?

thx!

I am having issues with sliders for penis size. I have the schlong showing with all proper programs and load orders, Just when I go to MCM there is no mod for sosracemenu, and when I go to SOS mod menu it says that I need to go to sosracemenu and the area is greyed out. So then I go to console command, type showracemenu, and it comes up but all i can do is adjust pitch of erection, not increase size. When I look at MO2 it has sosracemenu flagged as a 43 plugin not a 44. But I specifically downloaded the se version. Any guidance is greatly appreciated, I scaled up the body on my character and even though I have the "Flex model" its a small package for a large creature.

This is a tool that I've written for the SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs mod, but it can be used with all types of SOS addons, so I'm cross-posting it here:

SOS Pre-Schlongifier

SOS Pre-Schlongifier v1.1.7z

Maybe this sounds familiar to you: you know exactly what schlong type your favorite NPCs should have, and over time you have set their SOS addons to your liking, one by one. Then you start a new game, and you have to do it all over again, because SOS doesn't remember the settings for individual actors.

This little tool takes care of the problem. It has a MCM where you can store SOS addon data (which can include schlong sizes, or pubic hair colors) for actors under the crosshair. That way you can build a database of many NPCs, and when you start a new game, you can restore their SOS settings all at once. The data is written to a JSON file: SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\PreSchlongifier.json.

Pre-Schlongifier doesn't automatically store the settings for every single NPC in the game. That would create a huge amount of data which can take a long time to process. Normally you only care about a limited number of NPCs, and are okay with the others getting their addons randomly assigned. So the workflow is as follows: get a NPC into the crosshair, open the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM to set schlong type and size (or pubic hair type and color), and then use the Pre-Schlongifier to "snapshot" their settings into the database. Alternatively, you can give the player two minor powers. Aim them at actors to store or erase the settings, so you don't have to go into the MCM every time.

This tool requires PapyrusUtil to work.

Update v1.1:
- Fixed MCM options sometimes showing the wrong description.
- Actors without a name are now stored under the key "(unnamed)". Empty keys can give problems.
- Removed some script lines that wrote debug messages to the Papyrus log.

Thank you Erstam for the information, does this also work on the PC. I have no issue with modifying the RNG for npcs to have large genitals, but these rules do not apply to the PC who in the schlongs of skyrim world is rather lacking in firepower. I will look into papyrus Util as well to educate myself.

1 hour ago, JacksonMirelark said:

Thank you Erstam for the information, does this also work on the PC. I have no issue with modifying the RNG for npcs to have large genitals, but these rules do not apply to the PC who in the schlongs of skyrim world is rather lacking in firepower. I will look into papyrus Util as well to educate myself.

No, this tool is for NPCs only. Usually you have a different player character in each playthrough, so restoring his settings from a previous game wouldn't make much sense.

And you don't need to study PapyrusUtil, you just have to install it (it's included with SexLab anyway).

2 hours ago, JacksonMirelark said:

Okay, thank you, are there any fixes for the PC, as I said the only slider I have in the Racemenu is the orientation or angle of the erection but not the size. I was under the impression that sosracemenu had more than one slide under genitals

sosracemenu is an xp32msse plugin, not anything from Schlongs of Skyrim.  It is an empty plugin there to disable SOS Racemenu sliders.  If you read the plugin description that's inside the plugin itself, it says the following:

"This is an empty plugin so that Schlongs of Skyrim stops its scaling on the player when using the XPMSE RaceMenuPlugin. This plugin can't be merged. Reasons for converting plugins to 44 are the most dumb reasons I ever heard... Thanks Bethesda..."

On 3/11/2020 at 2:50 PM, at433 said:

is the latest SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll v1.1.4 source code available anywhere?

is there a public repository?

thx!

Galgoroth would have to answer that, I've not worked on it for quite a while and I know it's have some big upgrades to account for the esl mods.