13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

What was it that you didn't like about Vortex, specifically? Just curious.

Its been a while but More or less it was the learning curve for me. I had extreme problems with NMM.  To my way of thinking and the way my brain collects and disseminates data MO and MO2 fits the way I would do things more. Plus I am biased against Nexus they have treated many modders over the years with mild to extreme bias, so maybe thats more to the point.

1 hour ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

Not related to the mod causing the CTD sadly.

I found that CTDs aren't the fault of the last installed mod, but in the previous setup. I killed my last setup by adding too much hot stuff, and now I'm trying to get back to 0 to start a new game.

57 minutes ago, aragonit said:

I found that CTDs aren't the fault of the last installed mod, but in the previous setup. I killed my last setup by adding too much hot stuff, and now I'm trying to get back to 0 to start a new game.

well I uninstalled the mod (I used MO2 but I perfer Vortex) game was running fine. so the mod is causing a CTD for unknown reasons.

6 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

Please help this mod started giving me ctd mid play through and idk why? Do install this before X32 or after? And then in the load order do I load SOS esps after xpmsse.esp or before?? Much appreciated

Nothing should  overwrite the  XPMSSE skeleton, and use loot to sort mods, otherwise SOS  stuff esps should load  before XPMSSE esp.

3 hours ago, prinyo said:

Ah, in this case try this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

This is as much plug-and-play as it gets I played two hours with it installed and it seems to work fine.

Sorry, I don't get it. You've sent me to the 3BBB page at Nexus. Why? I have this installed. I don't understand what this has to do with getting SoS physics to work.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Sorry, I don't get it. You've sent me to the 3BBB page at Nexus. Why? I have this installed. I don't understand what this has to do with getting SoS physics to work.

It has SOS physics in it. One of the pages in the options during install is about SOS.

"SOS physics" is a bit of a general term. The 3BBB mod has schlongs and balls physics, but no body physics as far as I can see - so no breast, belly and butt jiggle.

The file I linked earlier to has them all, but when you remove the female part of it there will be no collision with the female parts. If you want to have them the best would be to ask the author of the 3BBB if they are willing to add them.

But how does this apply to male NPCs? They have their own skeleton, and body, correct? How does this affect them? I have SoS and male tempered skins installed. How does the 3BBB body affect them? It affects every FEMALE NPC in the game as well as my own female character, but I just don't get what it has to do with the male NPC body.

One of the pages in the options during install is about SOS.

Yes, but my understanding is that it was with regards to the male genitals collision with the vagina.

37 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

But how does this apply to male NPCs? They have their own skeleton, and body, correct? How does this affect them? I have SoS and male tempered skins installed. How does the 3BBB body affect them? It affects every FEMALE NPC in the game as well as my own female character, but I just don't get what it has to do with the male NPC body.

Yeah I agree, how does that work? this installation is like a wild goose chase. We got the requirements but as for me when i download this and place all the folders in the data folder (where all other mod folders are in) and play as a Argonian Male I'm suffering CTD when I unequip the clothing, no idea what is happening and why but I must be installing it wrong or it's some other requirement that is failed to be listed. I rather should get a vortex version of the files (which doesn't really exist)

24 minutes ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

Yeah I agree, how does that work? this installation is like a wild goose chase. We got the requirements but as for me when i download this and place all the folders in the data folder (where all other mod folders are in) and play as a Argonian Male I'm suffering CTD when I unequip the clothing, no idea what is happening and why but I must be installing it wrong or it's some other requirement that is failed to be listed. I rather should get a vortex version of the files (which doesn't really exist)

You really should use Vortex or MO2 to install mods. Vortex uses a virtual mod folder used when you install mods. It really doesn't change your data folder. It's similar to Mod Organizer 2 which also uses a similar set up. Using a mod manager makes installing and uninstalling mods much easier and there's less chance of files getting missed on an uninstall, causing conflicts with other mods. And it's really no different downloading a file first and then installing it through Vortex.

I recently experienced a CTD while starting the game; it comes after selecting continue and possible close to completely loaded.  I have .NET Script Framework installed, as you can see the crash report file (Crash_2020_4_12_7-40-13.txt) states that the CTD is caused by SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll.  After reviewing the files, I believe that it caused by adding slot 52 to some armor, but I do not know which.

Any help would be great.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Michael

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log skse64.log Crash_2020_4_12_7-40-13.txt

22 minutes ago, michael.thegamer said:

I recently experienced a CTD while starting the game; it comes after selecting continue and possible close to completely loaded.

Several days ago there was somebody with exactly the same problem.

The discussion about it is hard to follow as it goes offtopic quite a lot, but I believe the cause was a combination of esl flagged mods and change in the load order. The comment with possible solutions is this.

50 minutes ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

i download this and place all the folders in the data folder (where all other mod folders are in)

There are mods that you can't just drop in the data folder. I wonder how did you install SOS in the first place as it is also a "fomod" mod.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Yes, but my understanding is that it was with regards to the male genitals collision with the vagina.

As I said - it will add physics to the schlong and balls. For example in an animation the balls will not be static anymore. Or outside of animation an erect or semi erect schlong will move as the NPC body moves. It is very similar to what the Floppy SOS does in Oldrim, but here it is a hardcoded preset.

If you want physics for the male butt, belly and breasts it is best to ask the mod author if they are willing to add them.

But how does this apply to male NPCs? They have their own skeleton, and body, correct? How does this affect them?

The mod does contain several config files that tell the physics engine what to do with different nodes that are already presented in the "normal" SOS, that's why SOS is a requirement when you enable the option. The mod literally adds physics to SOS. 

I guess this is offered as an optional addon in order to spare the users the need to deal with xml and config files further. The title of this page is "Extra physics".

sos.jpg.7124b4b908fcf1d0f33d0dc29fd32f9b.jpg

Prinyo....I really appreciate your explanations, and taking the time to do that. However, some of this is totally beyond my grasp. I'm rather a dim bulb when it comes to this kind of thing. While I have learned a lot since I started modding the game, I have really only barely scratched the surface.

I don't recall the screen you have posted coming up during my 3BBB installation. I am planning to do a complete reinstall with a new game and wiping everything soon, and I will be sure to look for that when I install 3BBB again.

But in actuality, everything you describe IS working for me, with the penis, and I have no other issues really, EXCEPT the balls do not move when there's "action" happening. They just stick out like door knobs, instead of flopping around the way they should. I really don't care about how male NPCs look walking around naked. All I really wanted to do was add physics to the balls when there are sex scenes in Flower Girls. That's all I was trying to achieve.

57 minutes ago, prinyo said:

As I said - it will add physics to the schlong and balls. For example in an animation the balls will not be static anymore. Or outside of animation an erect or semi erect schlong will move as the NPC body moves. It is very similar to what the Floppy SOS does in Oldrim, but here it is a hardcoded preset.

If you want physics for the male butt, belly and breasts it is best to ask the mod author if they are willing to add them.

The mod does contain several config files that tell the physics engine what to do with different nodes that are already presented in the "normal" SOS, that's why SOS is a requirement when you enable the option. The mod literally adds physics to SOS. 

I guess this is offered as an optional addon in order to spare the users the need to deal with xml and config files further. The title of this page is "Extra physics".

sos.jpg.7124b4b908fcf1d0f33d0dc29fd32f9b.jpg

Male body physics are already included in CBP-C. They are disabled by default, however, but all one has to do to re-enable them is to change the 0 to a 1 in the config ini file.

51 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Male body physics are already included in CBP-C. They are disabled by default, however, but all one has to do to re-enable them is to change the 0 to a 1 in the config ini file.

I'm not aware of any male body that currently works with CBPC. As far as I can understand this flag is used by the engine in order to decide if it needs to handle the NPC or ignore it, similarly to the setting for distance. I might be wrong, but this is my experience so far.

As Shizof said:

"Right now CBPC doesn't come with support for SOS bounce by default. MalePhysics = 1 is for male breast/butt physics etc. for those that use a male physics body." When I asked him back then about this body he said that there is no such body available, but if somebody is working on such a body this is the way to test it.

I was a bit surprised when I found out that this mod is using CBPC for the schlong and balls because I have been told several times to wait for version 2. And even the description of CBPC on Nexus still lists "Schlong and scrotum dangleness" under Future plans. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

The only solution for bouncing belly, brests and butts with SOS that I know about is with SMP and requires an updated body mesh. That's why I was thinking it could be also added to the 3BBB if the author want to deal with it. Because setting up the XMLs correctly can be a soul crushing experience for the most users.

By the way I asked Shizof if it is possible to enable/disable the physics for a NPC via Papyrus and he said that it is not. Then I realized I can use the distance setting and set it to small distance that would give me the same performance benefit.

44 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Thanks for your reply. Which CBPC Config file would it be under? There are several in the SKSE Plugins folder.

EDIT: n/m I found it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

They just stick out like door knobs, instead of flopping around the way they should.

Yes, it is very annoying. The 3BBB will fix that. I'm currently using parts of it exactly for this purpose. I didn't like the default values because the balls are still somewhat stiff. But I'm experimenting now to find values that I like. I'll post a brief explanation about that later.

38 minutes ago, prinyo said:

I'm not aware of any male body that currently works with CBPC. As far as I can understand this flag is used by the engine in order to decide if it needs to handle the NPC or ignore it, similarly to the setting for distance. I might be wrong, but this is my experience so far.

As Shizof said:

"Right now CBPC doesn't come with support for SOS bounce by default. MalePhysics = 1 is for male breast/butt physics etc. for those that use a male physics body." When I asked him back then about this body he said that there is no such body available, but if somebody is working on such a body this is the way to test it.

I was a bit surprised when I found out that this mod is using CBPC for the schlong and balls because I have been told several times to wait for version 2. And even the description of CBPC on Nexus still lists "Schlong and scrotum dangleness" under Future plans. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

The only solution for bouncing belly, brests and butts with SOS that I know about is with SMP and requires an updated body mesh. That's why I was thinking it could be also added to the 3BBB if the author want to deal with it. Because setting up the XMLs correctly can be a soul crushing experience for the most users.

By the way I asked Shizof if it is possible to enable/disable the physics for a NPC via Papyrus and he said that it is not. Then I realized I can use the distance setting and set it to small distance that would give me the same performance benefit.

SAM does as well as the Better Males Enhanced body and Dizona Forte.