5 hours ago, TShadowM said:

Ignore my ignorance to the HDT-SMP world, but I have two questions involving compatibility.

1. Do I download the HDT-SMP Sos file after installing the vanilla Sos file, or is it a one or the other type of deal?

2.  Is there a way to make the Horse Penis Redux SSE HDT-SMP compatible?

Check out the Cbbe 3bbb page on nexus or the CBBE 3BBB Advanced page here, you will see a some instruction on getting HDT-SMP to work for everything except SOS (at least for me). Getting SOS to work with HDT was a little complex. 

Install the HDT-SMP SoS file and select the same option you picked when installing SOS.

If you don't see physics for your Schlong in game then you should check the HDT-SMP SoS file. 

You may notice that inside the SKSE folder there is a Hdtmeshconfig folder. But if you check your data folder, you will see that the next folder is supposed to be Plugins, then the Hdtmeshconfig folder.

Try creating a Plugin folder for the HDT-SMP SoS file and put the Hdtmeshconfig inside it.

If you still don't see physics in game, Download the Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - HDT-SMP Collisions Converter http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_-_HDT-SMP_Collisions_Converter.zip/file

It wont be easy to install if  you use MO2. You will have to create your own data folder. it is divided into common, bodybuilder and default, then there is a skeleton option. 

What I did was to combine all the common (because I selected all the option in the SOS installation - vector, normal, muscular etc) then override it with either all the bodybuilder or default (depends on your choice in the SOS intallation) then I installed the Skeleton (still not sure if I should let it override xpmsse, but just to be safe xpmsse still overrides it) and you should start seeing physics and if not override Xpmsse.

Can anyone help me explain why male (my charachter) underwear disapears 1 sec. after I take my armor off?

I'm using latest SOS Full, CBBE and XP32 Special Extented. 

Is it possible to use SOS Full and only take off underwear in sexscenes?

My buttom loadorder is this:

CBBE 3BBB

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Schlongs of Skyrim SE

(addons underneath)

SOSRacemenu

SOSshop

VectorPlexus

18 minutes ago, MiddleFingerFactory said:

I'm about to loose my mind.. Everything seems to work, but my underwear keeps vanishing after 1 sec when I take my armor off. It is stated in the description of SOS that it comes with bulgy underwear, but I only briefly sees it before it puff, goes away.?? Help would be much appreciated. Been trying to figure this out for days now. 

Im not certain but it might just be that it's supposed to be that way. I don't remember the underwear ever staying on for npcs or my male character.

24 minutes ago, MiddleFingerFactory said:

Oh :/ Just weird that the author of the mod shows different sizes of bulgy underwear then.

Any known workaround to keep underwear and drop them only in sexscenes? 

A workaround I used for females was to use equipment manager (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21026) with some underwear-ish mod. Equip the outfit you want as underwear and add it to the underwear options in the mcm and tick the "I need underwear now" or something like that box. Also, I'd recommend turning everything in that mod off except for the underwear option, some time after playing with it my character stripped naked and dropped literally everything in their inventory.  And the issue you brought up is a bug apparently.

19 minutes ago, darkrias.rose said:

A workaround I used for females was to use equipment manager (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21026) with some underwear-ish mod. Equip the outfit you want as underwear and add it to the underwear options in the mcm and tick the "I need underwear now" or something like that box. Also, I'd recommend turning everything in that mod off except for the underwear option, some time after playing with it my character stripped naked and dropped literally everything in their inventory.  And the issue you brought up is a bug apparently.

Thank you for replying. I'll try the equipment manager until something else comes up. 

I hope the author sees this and will update the bug I encountered for newest version of SOS though. 

Don't know how or where to report bugs regarding this matter, so please point me in the right direction if it's possible. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:05 PM, semillon said:

Hi all. Super new at Skyrim SE and the mods. I definitely gonna ask stupid questions but bear with me.

I have the latest SOS mod installed along with all the requirement (SKSE, SkyUI, XP32) and it seems to be working just fine. But there are a few problem that I encounter:

1. How do you make every NPC to have Schlong by default? The default setting for every NPC is "No Schlong" and I have to change them one by one manually on SOS MCM. Everytime I strip any NPC they seems to be wearing a brown underwear.

2. After I Schlongified NPCs, they will revert back fully clothed if I changed cells with their status of Schlong still intact on MCM. I need to manually change them into another type of Schlong to re-Schlongified them.

3. SOS_Racemenu which supposed to assigned Schlong randomly to NPC doesn't work cause the default value for them are "No Schlong" and I need to assign their Schlong one by one on MCM.

Please help me guys. Any input would be helpful.

I'm having same problem, any luck so far?

SOS SE caused lots of trouble with my SE after the last update.  Now using SOS lite for SE instead, and running fine.  Full SOS SE had 2 glitches - (1) males had underwear on with schlong hanging out in front, and (2) dead male bodies created brown rays/walls/graphics except very close up that blocked the rest of the screen and made the game almost unplayable.  Like I said, all that went away once I switched to SOS lite.  Not sure why, as SOS full was working fine prior to the last update of SE.

A small announcement: due to certain situations and events, I won't maintain SoS SE anymore. Not sure what's the best way to deal with this (community-wise, I mean) so I'm open to suggestions. Maybe someone wants to take over?

I'm not sure when I'll log in next, so replying back might take some time. Apologies for that.

3 hours ago, sabin77 said:

I'm trying to get the schlong of Skyrim to work but the SKSE and skyui don't register the mod in MCM.  So far I've got them in there underwear, no penis or nudity . the revealing armor works , please help me get it working 

managed to fix it by using an old save no idea why it fixed itself?

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Question: Does this message can cause a ctd?

unknown race - actor 001038A6 race 000131F9
absolutely nothing available for actor 0001B700 race 00013746

i run a stable CTD free setup since 3 months. Today, after installing Immersive World Encounters and CoT i get CTDs.

There is only one Crashlog in my SKSE folder, and that is from SOS.

The two installed Mods are very popular and i dont think there are the culprit.

hello. i'm currently porting a LE race mod to SE for personal use where it has male and female races. currently i can choose to add one of the standard schlongs to it and it works fine but the issue i have is there appears to be a "Ghost" image of a schlong mesh with no texture already there. like there is supposed to be something there but there isnt? i'm really new to do this kind of stuff so was wondering if you had any tips. like if a mesh looking for a specific texture or something.

So I got a question about a rather strange problem, see I use the racemenu addon for SoS , so that I can change size of the schlong in more detail (using the "showracemenu" console command). Now my problem is that, after changing the schlong and leaving the character creator menu, everything is fine until I save and reload.

Upon doing so, the schlong is faaaaar longer than what I made it...or in some cases...shorter and the only way so far to revert it is to reopen the racemenu and upon a very slight slider movement, the schlong jumps back to what it should be.

Anyone else experiencing this problem and/or knows what causes it?

I used SoS for a faily long time during oldrim/legend times, and never had this problem.

11 hours ago, Rattatonga said:

So I got a question about a rather strange problem, see I use the racemenu addon for SoS , so that I can change size of the schlong in more detail (using the "showracemenu" console command). Now my problem is that, after changing the schlong and leaving the character creator menu, everything is fine until I save and reload.

Upon doing so, the schlong is faaaaar longer than what I made it...or in some cases...shorter and the only way so far to revert it is to reopen the racemenu and upon a very slight slider movement, the schlong jumps back to what it should be.

Anyone else experiencing this problem and/or knows what causes it?

I used SoS for a faily long time during oldrim/legend times, and never had this problem.

Same problem here, but in my case the schlong change as soon as I exit the showracemenu and go back as before I changed the parameters

Hi,

I have been using the LE mod for a while and only had seen this on rare occasion.  But on SSE it happen more often.  The schlong of male partner bent left of right on occasion.  I have no idea what could be causing that.  I had HDT before as I do now and still it happen.  I try to find thread with-in this topic, but no luck. 

Does anyone know what could be causing that and what the fix would be?  It kind of weird when you give a blowjob and the dick miss the mouth by a mile ??.

Thanks.

43 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I have been using the LE mod for a while and only had seen this on rare occasion.  But on SSE it happen more often.  The schlong of male partner bent left of right on occasion.  I have no idea what could be causing that.  I had HDT before as I do now and still it happen.  I try to find thread with-in this topic, but no luck. 

Does anyone know what could be causing that and what the fix would be?  It kind of weird when you give a blowjob and the dick miss the mouth by a mile ??.

Thanks.

I think it have something to do with skeleton. Make sure XPMSE overwrite SOS.