Well, I reinstalled 3BBB and made sure I enabled FloppySoS (guess I just didn't see it before) So, now there's physics. Not as much as I would like to see....I'm aiming for realism! lol! I did see a 'CBPConfig_SoS' file in SKSE Plugins. But I have no idea which settings would make the balls swing more aggressively. And which of these settings would be for balls only?

EDIT: I listed the wrong config file it seems.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Well, I reinstalled 3BBB and made sure I enabled FloppySoS (guess I just didn't see it before) So, now there's physics. Not as much as I would like to see....I'm aiming for realism! lol! I did see a 'CBPConfig_SoS' file in SKSE Plugins. But I have no idea which settings would make the balls swing more aggressively. And which of these settings would be for balls only?

It is in CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt

I changed :
SOSScrotum.linearX 0.10
SOSScrotum.linearY 0.10
SOSScrotum.linearZ 0.10

It was originaly 0.01

Tomorrow will try tweaking the other values.

I suspect the value was chosen because with it the balls do move somewhat and there is no clipping. With bigger values in some animations the balls will clip. But I can live with that.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Better Males Enhanced

You mean somewhere there is a Better Males mod with dynamic junk?

Dizona Forte doesn't seem to have junk at all.

Is there SAM for SSE? I was under the impression there is only SAM Light.

As I said - people interested in working on those bodies can use this flag in the CBPC config. Glad to see the work is ongoing. The post you linked to is only a month old, really hope the projects will continue.

10 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

You really should use Vortex or MO2 to install mods. Vortex uses a virtual mod folder used when you install mods. It really doesn't change your data folder. It's similar to Mod Organizer 2 which also uses a similar set up. Using a mod manager makes installing and uninstalling mods much easier and there's less chance of files getting missed on an uninstall, causing conflicts with other mods. And it's really no different downloading a file first and then installing it through Vortex.

... I do use Vortex, the problem is that SoS isn't compressed into a single ESP file (minor) but the problem is the SoS SE mod is doing a CTD (major problem for me). I realize I'm not being clear, so let me try to make it clear. there is not Singular ESP file SOS is compressed into, making it use folders. so in my Skyrim SE folder there's a data folder where there are folders of mods that were loaded from their ESP File through vortex. (I.E. the folders being said that they are managed by Vortex) so I move the SOS folders to the data folder and yes i'm heavily aware that there are many choices so I went with Core Common. Then I launch the game and start a new game and try to play as a Argonian male (I got Flawn's Argonians but it can't be the problem at all) when I try to unequip the starter clothes, the second I unequip it the game freezes and does a CTD. 

54 minutes ago, prinyo said:

This sounds like "I have a bike, I'm pushing it around every day"...

What do you mean by Vortex version of the mod not existing?

Vortex uses ESP Files that's what I mean... SOS isn't a ESP file but it does have ESP Files which honestly confused me. and yes I tried placing the ESP file in Vortex but that doesn't do much expect make a mod folder for SoS which will likely be empty.

1 hour ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

Vortex uses ESP Files that's what I mean... SOS isn't a ESP file but it does have ESP Files which honestly confused me. and yes I tried placing the ESP file in Vortex but that doesn't do much expect make a mod folder for SoS which will likely be empty.

I don't know how to respond to this.

I suggest you watch this video and then do a clean reinstall of Skyrim and install all your mods "properly" with Vortex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZM9LSuDhU

The video covers both Nexus and non-Nexus mods.

So to install SOS for example you download the archive file from LL, then use the button "Install from file" and install the archive. And then Enable it.

(You will be presented with some choices. It is important to choose to not install the skeleton (even if it is checked by default). And then install XPMSSE from Nexus. )

With the 3BBB mod you should be able to just click on the install with Vortex button on Nexus and then just Enable the mod in Vortex, making the choices you will be presented with.

15 hours ago, prinyo said:

It is in CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt

I changed :
SOSScrotum.linearX 0.10
SOSScrotum.linearY 0.10
SOSScrotum.linearZ 0.10

It was originaly 0.01

Tomorrow will try tweaking the other values.

I suspect the value was chosen because with it the balls do move somewhat and there is no clipping. With bigger values in some animations the balls will clip. But I can live with that.

I used your settings and it certainly improved the physics of the balls. However, I'm finding that the schlong is a bit too floppy when erect, and needs more stiffening (if you'll pardon the deliberate pun) so I'd be interested in what settings I should make changes so it is less floppy during FG scenes, as well as what you discovered by tweaking the other values in CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt

19 hours ago, prinyo said:

You mean somewhere there is a Better Males mod with dynamic junk?

Dizona Forte doesn't seem to have junk at all.

Is there SAM for SSE? I was under the impression there is only SAM Light.

As I said - people interested in working on those bodies can use this flag in the CBPC config. Glad to see the work is ongoing. The post you linked to is only a month old, really hope the projects will continue.

I forgot to mention Tweens' SOS HDT Body last time around, the very one which I first tried out the male body physics presets added by CBP-C with.

There is also another SOS HDT body out there somewhere. Maybe someone on Reddit or Steam can point out where it is hosted.

17 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

so I'd be interested in what settings I should make changes so it is less floppy during FG scenes

During the installation on the page where you select the SOS option choose the first one (RegularSOS) instead of the second one. The option names are a bit confusing, but it seems the first option is the one to use with Flower Girls or SexLab.

Since there is no way to enable/disable the physics of a NPC via Papyrus the floppiness you get outside of animations will stay during animations. There is no way to switch it on/of in real time.

Haven't tested yesterday, Spent the whole day playing Alyx. Hopefully today or tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, prinyo said:

During the installation on the page where you select the SOS option choose the first one (RegularSOS) instead of the second one. The option names are a bit confusing, but it seems the first option is the one to use with Flower Girls or SexLab.

Since there is no way to enable/disable the physics of a NPC via Papyrus the floppiness you get outside of animations will stay during animations. There is no way to switch it on/of in real time.

Haven't tested yesterday, Spent the whole day playing Alyx. Hopefully today or tomorrow. 

Yeah, I used the "floppy SOS" selection. I'll reinstall and use the normal one, I think.

Hey, I'm pretty new to Skyrim modding and need some help. When I first installed SOS, everything was fine and all men were naked(like I wanted them to). Then I deleted and reinstalled some other mods, changed the load order(didn't touch the SOS though) and now everyone are in their SOS underwear. I looked in the settings and the only thing I can change is to make my character naked. All other npcs stay in their underwear(even during sex scenes). What do I have to do to get them naked again? 

1 hour ago, Tovhim said:

Hey, I'm pretty new to Skyrim modding and need some help. When I first installed SOS, everything was fine and all men were naked(like I wanted them to). Then I deleted and reinstalled some other mods, changed the load order(didn't touch the SOS though) and now everyone are in their SOS underwear. I looked in the settings and the only thing I can change is to make my character naked. All other npcs stay in their underwear(even during sex scenes). What do I have to do to get them naked again? 

Specifically which mods did you reinstall? Do you have Male Tempered Skins? And which mod manager are you using?

I would re-install SoS and then install Male Tempered Skins (overwriting SoS textures)

16 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

@Kokan:

What mods are you using with this? Not really interested in a Ladyboy character, but would be interested in knowing what schlong & balls mod you're using.

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9, SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.3 Special Edition, SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b, Evil's Horse Penis 2 UUNP, SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like the terms "physics" and "collisions" are getting used interchangeably.

Can someone please point me to where they're getting FloppySOS that also has SMP collisions?

Well, to me, "physics" is movement of the body parts, such as breasts and butt. (the SoS Schlong would fall into that category too) My character has the 3BBB body with SMP. So when my character jumps her breasts jiggle up and down as does her butt. "Collisions" is when some OTHER body part comes in contact with her breasts and butt and pushes them around in response to that contact. When there is sexual penetration, her vagina opens and closes. As far as SoS is concerned, I haven't looked into it much. I just used the 3BBB setting for SoS and only made the balls have physics (swinging back and forth) Maybe somebody out there would know more about SMP with that.

14 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Specifically which mods did you reinstall? Do you have Male Tempered Skins? And which mod manager are you using?

I would re-install SoS and then install Male Tempered Skins (overwriting SoS textures)

I first deleted SLDefeat and Desth Alternative, but then I had some problems with the game, so I reinstalled them, but keep them disabled. I don't have Male Tempered Skin. I use Vortex from Nexus as a mod manager. 

So after I wrote this I tweaked my load order and shlongs came back to life, but now I have other problems. I do have SoS for vanilla clothes and they also worked before, but know all npcs who are wearing clothes(not armor) look completely like vanilla ones. It seems like something in my load order keeps screwing with me. And there's also a matter of robes, there's a void in place where a shlong has to be with npcs who are wearing robes. It was like this both before and now. So I'll follow your suggestion and install Male Tempered Skins and then report if it worked or not. Thanks a lot! 

8 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like the terms "physics" and "collisions" are getting used interchangeably.

Can someone please point me to where they're getting FloppySOS that also has SMP collisions? 

I personally don't use collisions in my game, but I assume they are intended to be included in the 3BBB mod. It has a CBPC config file that sets up collisions.

There are also several xml files that set up collisions for SMP, but I'm not sure the mod includes the needed meshes.

If you use the 3BBB mod and do not get collisions I suggest to ask on the mod's page.

Alternatively.

If you use UUNP you can use the file I linked to earlier ( this one ). I have seen collisions working with it when I tested it.

If you use CBBE you can use the same file, get the male meshes and the xml files related to male physics and merge the two defaultBBPs.xml files - yours and the one from the above archive.

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I have a problem, here I wanted to reinstall SOS because it prevented LOOT from working properly but now in play, it tells me dll not found while it is in the mod file.

you have to make a clean save, in the future, don't believe everything LOOT says, it says a lot wrong

34 minutes ago, Kokan said:

you have to make a clean save, in the future, don't believe everything LOOT says, it says a lot wrong

So I redid one of my own saves by making save uninstalled mod, deactivate the mod then save and exit, deactivate the esp.
Relaunch the game, save saveSave, then quit again launch fallrim tool, then relaunch my cleaned save, save again. Switch off, reactivate the mod again but still nothing!
The game tells me that the SOS dll cannot be found.
However it detects the addons but in the MCM of SOS there is none of the addons that appears.

5 minutes ago, hana120 said:

So I redid one of my own saves by making save uninstalled mod, deactivate the mod then save and exit, deactivate the esp.
Relaunch the game, save saveSave, then quit again launch fallrim tool, then relaunch my cleaned save, save again. Switch off, reactivate the mod again but still nothing!
The game tells me that the SOS dll cannot be found.
However it detects the addons but in the MCM of SOS there is none of the addons that appears.

look in the SOS folder to see if you have that dll