On 1/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, Pseudolord said:

Try CBBE 3BBB. You'll need CBBE SMP Body, HDT-SMP latest version and CBPC all installed for it to properly install, but there'll be an option for you to choose which body parts get which physics settings. Also don't forget to build the body as CBBE Special in Bodyslide.  I followed this guide here from scratch. There are also SOS-HDT files they included which may help, but for me I just use Bad Dog Hoodie schlongs and they have collision without anymore addons for SOS. Sorry if this isn't what you were looking for. 

For myself: Is this below the SOS PermaUndies bug? It appears on some characters but not others. The schlong is showing up underneath it but using the fix that was stickied somewhere else in Loverslab doesn't seem to fix it. 

DVjBSSb.png

Hey, I am trying to follow what you said, but I only get 3BBB Body physics/SMP Physics (depending on which effect I have active) but ONLY 3BPC armor/hair physics.

I want to get body physics to be 3BBB and armor/hair to be SMP. As of right now, I only get CBPC physics on armor (massive breasts jiggles on armor).

I build CBBE Special Body, use CBPC-Lite Option in the 3BBB installer. 

I know there was a way of doing this with previous versions of SMP, but now that it was released on Nexus, the framework no longer exists and its just a .dll file with no config files.

Somewhat related: Can you explain to me the difference between building the: CBBE SMP body (from CBBE SMP mod), the CBBE Special (from CBBE mod?), the CBBE Physics(from CBBE mod?), and the "3BBB Body Amazing" body(from 3BBB mod)? There's so many different bodies in Bodyslide it gets SUPER confusing. I don't know what each one does differently, and none of the mod pages explain what they do, they just each say to use one or the other.

Unrelated: my SoS ball meshes are translucent/bugged. The mesh around the testicles are kinda messed up, and the testicles themselves are somewhat invisible (or shiny rather). So much to fix, no idea how to start.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just found out that CBBE Special + CBPC Lite option produces no vagina collision. So that option is a bust. One step forward 3 steps back.

Disabled SOS SMP patch and jumped right back in and the vagina collision was working. Schlongs are still tanslucent/shiny which indicates a mesh issue. Vagina was missing textures, and thats because its using CBBE Special body...I think...to get Vagina textures I need to use 3BBB? 

ScreenShot0.png

Hi there, I put together a custom race mod for SE last year and am currently trying to create a plugin that will allow SOS to function with it. I am following the addon creation tutorial pdf that is linked for the LE version of the mod and using the Xivilai Race as a guide since its the only race I have found that accomplished what I am trying to do.

Everything is going good so far but I have come across an issue, when trying to add my custom race to the "additional races" section of the ArmorAddon form it won't seem to save properly. Each time I click OK and close out the ArmorAddon form it removes the selected custom race from the additional races area.

Is there some unknown variable that controls what races can be selected or added to the additional races section of the ArmorAddon form?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I figured out the problem with adding additional races and managed to get everything working in game but there is just one final little issue I am struggling with...

I created a new addon that uses the smurf schlong nif but the mod I am trying to patch to work with SOS has three custom races. As far as I know I have everything set up correctly and followed the guide for making addons with the exception of making three texture sets instead of one and three ARMA entries which I added to the ARMO form. I also set up the faction form, added the compatible races, and increased the number of entries on the RaceSize and RaceProbability forms.

In game there are no errors and all three races load just fine, the penis appears after SOS activates shortly after character creation but... it seems as if all three of the custom races are using the same texture set rather than using the individual textures set up in the CK.

Any ideas?

Is there a way to set all armors as revealing by default? I am using a mod to make all NPCs female and use the Futanari CBBE add-on, and I have an armor mod of which pretty much any piece would count as revealing, so I'd rather un-select the few I might come across that aren't revealing than have to select it for pretty much any armor I find.

I seem to be getting a duplication glitch related to SOS SSE port @

The duplication occurs when dropping a item within a cell fast traveling to another location then back again to pick it up. After leaving the cell once more via a fast travel and back via fast travel the item I once picked up has been duplicated. This also occurs when I drop a item and pick it back up before fast traveling away then back again. I've tested this dupe on enchanted items and it leaves a copy of a non-enchanted item. Anyone else having this issue? I have SKSE64 SKYUI and XPMSSE updated to the latest versions. I've tested my mods one by one and found that disabling SOS removes the duplication glitch.

EDIT: I further tested this by moving my "SKYUI" and my "SKYUI flahsing save game fix" above SOS and allowed SOS to overwrite my XPMSSE (near my top of all load order). The glitch still occurs if I pick up the item immediately after it settles on the ground then immediately fast travel away then immediately fast travel back. It only duplicates the item once so this is better than before when I was getting a new item every time I would enter that cell or location. Still annoying though. I'm assuming this has something to do with the game registering my inventory quicker than the world's placed items? If anyone has a clue to whats going on here it would be appreciated. I tested this with auto save on travel off.

EDIT #2: I tested this with auto save on and every cell and overworld location I go to where I dropped a item is respawning again. Sometimes when i leave a cell and enter back into that same cell it wont be there until i do a fast travel.

EDIT #3: I've narrowed it down to the SOS shop. After a complete wipe of SSE and reinstall of my mods MO2 is giving me this notification.

You have one or more form 43 plugins. They are:

• SOS - Shop.esp

Form 43 plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

Never noticed this notification until after the wipe so I removed the shop.

Ok I am reaching out for some help, I am trying to redo my Skyrim SSE once again, Right now it won't load due to dreaded following error which I am not sure how to make it go away

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

I think it may be in part because the file is not showing that it's been updated since June of 2015

Spoiler

image.png.6459d30ea9cf8e818bc2b2f2934dce22.png

Any assistance in getting this great mod to run would be appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, Vilenia said:

Ok I am reaching out for some help, I am trying to redo my Skyrim SSE once again, Right now it won't load due to dreaded following error which I am not sure how to make it go away

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

I think it may be in part because the file is not showing that it's been updated since June of 2015

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6459d30ea9cf8e818bc2b2f2934dce22.png

Any assistance in getting this great mod to run would be appreciated. 

Upgrade to the latest SoS available for download from here.  1.1.4.  Got to page 1, click View File, then Download File on the next page.

7 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Upgrade to the latest SoS available for download from here.  1.1.4.  Got to page 1, click View File, then Download File on the next page.

Thanks I swore I was using the latest version.. let me see if that fixes things once I get back to it with a fresh mind :)

On 2/18/2020 at 6:47 PM, pburnt said:

Not sure if this is just me or not, but the newest Legacy of the Dragonborn CC update patch with the Lord's Mail Redguard clothes addon caused me to crash. Not sure if it's SoS or one of the schlong addons I have that was causing the issue. Just FYI.

I run a gazillion mods (including all possible LOTD display mods) and full SexLab setup, and I don't have the problem.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:30 PM, garbage69 said:

I've got the newest version of SKSE VR installed but I am get a missing sos.dll error on startup.

What can I do?

Screenshot_6.png

For me I don't used that. I used nexus mod one and put everything into data folder but backup as you go incase you broke so you can save time of copying files.