Is the VR version stand alone, or do I need to install the SE version first, and then overwrite it with the VR version? (I noticed the VR version was a third smaller, so I wanted to check). Also, does the HDT accessory work with the VR version, now that HDT works in VR?

9 hours ago, lipplog said:

Is the VR version stand alone, or do I need to install the SE version first, and then overwrite it with the VR version? (I noticed the VR version was a third smaller, so I wanted to check).

An option to set minimal schlong size has been added to the flat version, but not the VR one. (Additionally the script sources are not included in the VR archive and the chabgelog file is way smaller - those 3 things are the reason for the size diference).

If you are fine without this addition then just install the VR archive. If you want it then install the SSE one, then go to "SKSE\Plugins", delete the 2 files there (one dll and one ini) and copy the corresponding files from the VR version.

For HDT - check out this file.

So maybe one of you has an idea what i can do. I'm having this bug for years now and never found a solution for it.

In my game the 'Briarheart' never have a schlong. Just a gaping hole.

Spoiler

ScreenShot83.png.f260549d5627f719f732cf92ee838606.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Alright, I've got a new plan to work with BME. I've gone ahead and upgraded the SOS cocks and I mean all of them. I'll be upgrading the werewolf ones too. Here is a small preview of what I'm doing. The SOS version of BME will be hosted on LL since they can't be hosted on Nexus. I'll be creating my own version of the cocks once I've gotten some shit worked out on UV baking and texturing which will go on Nexus, but for now there will be a full release of BME, but it will be separated on the two sites. I wanted to upgrade the SOS body. They''ll be a full and light version. I don't know if Full is still being supported, but I'll at least give you the meshes to mess with.

Here is Average with the BME body. These right now are the SOS versions.

Spoiler

image.png.7bafd725efea8258bc52256d4255ed57.png

Here is the original Average compared to the upgrade with smoothing.

Spoiler

image.png.9867d49943746d2ce6ac5f8363c12ffc.png

image.png.610b4f0e937ada3cec430775e5a1a2c0.png

Here is the Muscular old compared to new with smoothing.

Spoiler

image.png.2c3e43031d6f44b07744a69ae80a946a.png

image.png.ec79bc965765876777bf85dc403dd752.png

Here is the regular old compared to the Regular new with smoothing.

Spoiler

image.png.aa6874a6bbb0c920a993e43cabd50b5d.png

image.png.5082f7bc33f66367d6e046e7064a6a9b.png

Since the pandemic is going on. I've got some more time to bullshit, soooo.. Might as well give you guys something cool to mess with. I have an idea on how to make a cool looking foreskin. Got some nice advice. I'll see if I can make it happen for these cocks. Each one will have to have their own individual foreskin. I'll try to do the wolves too. I'm going to see about adding 3D pubic hair too with different colors. However, don't get your hopes up. I'll do what I can.

There will be two osp files for BME. One will be BME for the nexus and the other one will be BME SOS for both Full and light. I think this will satisfy a lot of people. I'm going to build the body still from the better male mesh and it'll work well. All I have to do now is build the _1 bodies for these schlongs. I'll hopefully have a full testing model up by this weekend, but no promises.

Far as i have read no one has taken over for Galgaroth.  Which might make a issue when the next update arises. 

(From Galgaroth: "A small announcement: due to certain situations and events, I won't maintain SoS SE anymore. Not sure what's the best way to deal with this (community-wise, I mean) so I'm open to suggestions. Maybe someone wants to take over?  I'm not sure when I'll log in next, so replying back might take some time. Apologies for that")

8 hours ago, arkane14 said:

Far as i have read no one has taken over for Galgaroth.  Which might make a issue when the next update arises. 

(From Galgaroth: "A small announcement: due to certain situations and events, I won't maintain SoS SE anymore. Not sure what's the best way to deal with this (community-wise, I mean) so I'm open to suggestions. Maybe someone wants to take over?  I'm not sure when I'll log in next, so replying back might take some time. Apologies for that")

Does he have a source code we can use?

26 minutes ago, devildx said:

How I tag amors to be revealing by SOS? Can't find a tutorial.

Add SOS_Revealing keyword to the Armor item via a patch (or hack it in with xEdit), or use the MCM menu (you have to target the NPC wearing the outfit you want to flag).  Schlongs of Skyrim - core.esm will need to be added as a master to whatever patch or plugin you're altering/creating.

4 hours ago, artyions said:

I'm having also for issue by trying download SOS to SE, but Still no luck have to wait until mods updated for Form 43, into 44 only, but is there way to convert by itselfs to rename the mods for SOSRaceMenue.ESL or no?

Ok, hopefully for the last time. :)

1) SOSRacemenu.esp is an empty plugin.  Form 43/44 is irrelevant.

2) SOSRacemenu.esp comes with the XP32 skeleton mod.  SOS checks for this ESP.  If it finds it, it disables the ability to change PC schlong size via the SOS MCM in favour of using racemenu sliders instead.

3) By default SOS will NOT find the ESP if you ESL flag it.  This is because in the source code  it uses the old method of checking to see if an ESP is there by counting from 1-254 in the load order. (which fails to find ESL files at slot 255 (FE)).

Default SOS_SetupQuest_Script (line 155) (can't find an ESL flagged SOSRacemenu esp)

Function CheckSOSRacemenuPlugin()
    int modIndex = Game.GetModByName("SOSRaceMenu.esp")
    SOSRaceMenu = modIndex != 255
EndFunction

Instead of the below (which will find it).

Function CheckSOSRacemenuPlugin()
   SOSRacemenu = Game.IsPluginInstalled("SOSRaceMenu.esp")
EndFunction

@greenmango12was good enough to recompile this to allow it to find an ESL tagged flag and posted it here  I can confirm this works fine on a new game.  Hopefully whoever takes over support on this will include that moving forward.  SOS would also be ideal to be converted to use meh321's address library, that way it would be one less thing breaking when bethesda decides to release more CC crap.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Add SOS_Revealing keyword to the Armor item via a patch (or hack it in with xEdit), or use the MCM menu (you have to target the NPC wearing the outfit you want to flag).  Schlongs of Skyrim - core.esm will need to be added as a master to whatever patch or plugin you're altering/creating.

There is a patch that add the keyword for all vanilla armors? I found some oldrim mods but just for males and I'm using Skyfem so needs to be for females or both male and female armors.

1 hour ago, devildx said:

There is a patch that add the keyword for all vanilla armors? I found some oldrim mods but just for males and I'm using Skyfem so needs to be for females or both male and female armors.

Exactly what do you mean by "vanilla"?  I don't recall any vanilla female outfits that really need this consideration, even in a gender flipped context.  I maintain some patches for Bikini Ascend and The Amazing World of Bikini Armors, but what I'd call "vanilla" armors, even for females, lacks the slot arrangements to correctly support being "revealing" without having things like pubes and schlongs clipping through the clothing.  Now, if you're using a replacer to make all armors skimpy/bottomless, that breaks the definition of "vanilla" and you'll need to be more specific on what you're using before I could tell you if patches already exist.

So, I wasn't able to download it with the mod manager. Following the instructions it doesn't let me open the file with NMM says it's *Read Only*

it gives me an error and then when i follow the instructions to do it manually the instructions say "enable (these files) in your mod manager but none of them show up in the mod manager so i am not sure what it is talking about. The instructions are very vague.

6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Exactly what do you mean by "vanilla"?  I don't recall any vanilla female outfits that really need this consideration, even in a gender flipped context.  I maintain some patches for Bikini Ascend and The Amazing World of Bikini Armors, but what I'd call "vanilla" armors, even for females, lacks the slot arrangements to correctly support being "revealing" without having things like pubes and schlongs clipping through the clothing.  Now, if you're using a replacer to make all armors skimpy/bottomless, that breaks the definition of "vanilla" and you'll need to be more specific on what you're using before I could tell you if patches already exist.

I'm using BD Armor replacer for the vanilla armors. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25705?tab=description

I'm also using the Bikini Ascend and World of Bikini Armors with the revealing patch and Lazy Bikini that put them only in the females.

When I said vanilla is more like the vanilla iron, steel, leather, ...etc and not custom armos like bikini world or sunjeong or others.

When I open the BD esp on xedit there are no armos to put the keyworls since they replaces the vanilla.

So a while ago I remember seeing a file that added various states of floppyness and wobble etc to the SOS genitals (No, it wasn't floppySOS it was something newer) and I REMEMBER thinking that's cool, not more static testicles I'll have to remember to grab that.

But now I can't remember what mod it was, it wasn't the one I thought it was and it wasn't any of the others that of the top of my head I remember looking at during that time.

Could anyone help me out here, did I just imagine it??

36 minutes ago, shardoom said:

So a while ago I remember seeing a file that added various states of floppyness and wobble etc to the SOS genitals (No, it wasn't floppySOS it was something newer) and I REMEMBER thinking that's cool, not more static testicles I'll have to remember to grab that.

But now I can't remember what mod it was, it wasn't the one I thought it was and it wasn't any of the others that of the top of my head I remember looking at during that time.

Could anyone help me out here, did I just imagine it??

Have you tried Cheap FloppySOS? 

1 hour ago, devildx said:

I'm using BD Armor replacer for the vanilla armors. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25705?tab=description

I'm also using the Bikini Ascend and World of Bikini Armors with the revealing patch and Lazy Bikini that put them only in the females.

When I said vanilla is more like the vanilla iron, steel, leather, ...etc and not custom armos like bikini world or sunjeong or others.

When I open the BD esp on xedit there are no armos to put the keyworls since they replaces the vanilla.

BD is graphically the same armor sets you get in BA and TAWoBA (combined), but each outfit is all 1 piece vs. modular parts like the other 2.  I avoided using BD because of that.

It looks like the Miraak parts have Armor records you can apply keywords to, but you'd otherwise need to create an override patch in xEdit from the Armor records in Skyrim.esm and other DLC plugins that are being replaced.  You only need to worry about adding SOS_Revealing to the slot 32 chest/cuirass pieces, so it isn't too bad of a task.

Something I wished existed was a female bulge slider for SOS so you can add it to panty outfits, skirts, etc. to create more immersive futas.  Would be good for limp junk when there aren't panties involved.  I usually leave the SOS/SLAR stuff disabled, so not a loss in that regard.  I saw the Star Cloth Mage outfits had some SOS bulges for the fems.  Figured I'd try and liberate something from that for this unless someone knows of something that already exists?

8 hours ago, devildx said:

I think you'll probably need to avoid using the keywords for replacer's.   From my understanding of how keywords work (could be wrong though!), if you started adding the SOS_Revealing keywords to vanilla armors based on the female BD armor meshes, then it would also apply to the male vanilla meshes as well, so you'd end up with males running around with their schlongs clipping through their armors.

6 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

I think you'll probably need to avoid using the keywords for replacer's.   From my understanding of how keywords work (could be wrong though!), if you started adding the SOS_Revealing keywords to vanilla armors based on the female BD armor meshes, then it would also apply to the male vanilla meshes as well, so you'd end up with males running around with their schlongs clipping through their armors.

No problem because with skyfem all npcs are female.

6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

BD is graphically the same armor sets you get in BA and TAWoBA (combined), but each outfit is all 1 piece vs. modular parts like the other 2.  I avoided using BD because of that.

It looks like the Miraak parts have Armor records you can apply keywords to, but you'd otherwise need to create an override patch in xEdit from the Armor records in Skyrim.esm and other DLC plugins that are being replaced.  You only need to worry about adding SOS_Revealing to the slot 32 chest/cuirass pieces, so it isn't too bad of a task.

Creating the patch works. Many thanks.

Hello all,

I have the steam version of Skyrim SE. I have used MO and NMM to try out SoS. I have downloaded and installed SKSE and SKY UI. I have the most updated version of each app / mod. However, the game pops up for 1/4 of a second, and crashes. I spend hours on the internet trying to find a solution. THEN, I decide to deactive SoS.esp. The game works, but I get the below result:

ScreenShot0.png

The mod works beautifully, otherwise. The screenshot below shows everything that is active, and what I had to deactivate to make the game run at all. Yes, it is using NMM, but I get the exact same result with MO. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim SE through Steam to try out the different Mod Managers.

NMMSkyrim1.png

Thank you for your reply,

Gatene

Hello there. I have a question for this mod.

Does this mod can't resize PC's penis size yet? or can do it?

I downloaded ver 1.1.4 for se but I can't sizing penis with mcm, and even dragon essence doesn't work either.

can I use a hand for this problem?