SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

**Can some one give me the correct order to install these in,i am open to friendly criticism My Goal is to get all creatures to have sex with schlongs or smp schlongs,every time i try to have sex with gaint game freeze an then to desktop.Im on lastest Skyrim sse 1.5.80

1.   All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

2.   重制版SMP全物理身形2.7内部版

3.   XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

4.   UUNP SMP Collision Bodyslide

5.   SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon

6.   SINful CBP

7.   Schlongs of Skyrim SE

8.   MoreNastyCritters_v12RC8SE2

9.   HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2

10. GR`XPMSSE female ext (SE ver)

11. Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

12. Babo_Creature_SE_2019.02.10_Fix

13. Babo_Human_SE_2018.10.01    

14. BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 0.901V

Thank you who ever decides to do this for me.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Make sure that MNC overwrites XPMS and Baka overwrites MNC.  Where did you get The SE version of AIOAP? Ad what is 重制版SMP全物理身形2.7内部版?

This 重制版SMP全物理身形2.7内部版  is this SMP HDT FULL SSE 2.7 Remastered From here

Hope i didnt violate any rules

33 minutes ago, DrHuge said:

What you guys think about these two being installed together will it work:

*Palaces and Castles Enhanced SSE  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1819/?

*JK's Skyrim   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6289

I see no reason why it shoud't work :)

I took a look art the Castles Enhanced page :

" 1. It doesn't change the exterior. Palaces and castles Enhanced is only about interiors. Although it has worldspace records inside the plugin, it is perfectly safe to use along with other city overhaul mods such as JK's Skyrim, Dawn of Skyrim, Expanded Towns and Cities and so on, as long as they don't change the interior design of the keeps. "

54 minutes ago, Shep67 said:

I see no reason why it shoud't work :)

I took a look art the Castles Enhanced page :

" 1. It doesn't change the exterior. Palaces and castles Enhanced is only about interiors. Although it has worldspace records inside the plugin, it is perfectly safe to use along with other city overhaul mods such as JK's Skyrim, Dawn of Skyrim, Expanded Towns and Cities and so on, as long as they don't change the interior design of the keeps. "

Awsome thank you very much

I can safely say that Further Lovers' Comfort works in SSE without conversion, but the arousal options (sort NPC by arousal, thresholds, etc.) do not work at all. I think it's because Fishburger changed how SLA SE works. I need to do some more testing, but Ralof, erm, "relieved" himself and Jenessa propositioned me after I slept in Hod and Gerdur's house. I still plan on looking at the mod to see why SLA isn't working with it, but I just haven't had the time to yet.

10 hours ago, Swiftstep said:

Anybody else having problems with RS children? Can't find it on the first page.

It keeps my game from advancing to start menu (the one after intro vids, with menu choices "new game", "load game" e.g.).

i had the same problem, removing RS children fixed it. no idea what the issues is though

Just as an general observation: Trapped Estrus Eggs will block triggering EC chaurus egg tentacle events from DCL OR Sexlab Parasites to it's 5% percentage.  When I removed it and installed Sexlab Parasites and jacked up Estrus attacks to 100%, I got Estrus attacks 100% from chaurus egg clusters.  The downside to pulling Trapped Estrus Eggs will no longer proc on your follower if you direct her to loot the chaurus egg clusters..all attacks will be focused on your PC instead but IMHO, it's not worth the 5% proc chance tradeoff. 

But yeah, I'm a pervert. :P

Yesterday, i tried porting the  Sanguine's Debauchery Patches to try if it is portable and had to port  Skyrim Utility Mod too since it is a dependency. After a few hours of testing it seemed to work. But with Sanguine's Debauchery Cages as well it has too many of those badass bandits. I think SD Patches adds those as well but I didn't find anytging about them in it's description. Well anyway I think it could be updated to Convertable. But I don't know how that process works.
Also, I've never shared my ports or anything so I want to know if there's a post somewhere about the guidelines for that. I don't wanna upset anyone by sharing their work but also I want to know how to properly share the few ports I made for myself so other people won't have to spend the hour to load CK multiple times in a row.

Does anyone know what happened to Petcollar? I know there used to be an SSE thread, but it seems to have been removed. I've never ported a mod before, so I'm just wondering if maybe it's available elsewhere before I try. 

Thank you!

50 minutes ago, McLude said:

There is already a conversion.

There's a conversion now, there wasn't one 10 days earlier when I ran across the LE version and tried it then posted. Glad to see it's been posted as a cleanly converted thing, if I need to grab it again, it'll spare me the "oops, forgot something while converting" usual mishaps :D

On 2/20/2018 at 12:35 AM, tasairis said:

Up to date as of Jul 25 #3737

Summary

•  

Hi TASAIRIS and all my Friend :D

I use  "" SLaveTats Magic Manager(STMM) 0.5 "" for SKYRIM SE and it's ok

my load order: SLAVETATS 1.3.7  --- then SLAVETATS EVENT BRIDGE --- then SLAVETATS MAGIC MANAGER (I use it at below of order)

I dont haved make any conversion, just dowloaded and used ?