SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

17 hours ago, tasairis said:

Does it not already?

I am getting these errors, then it says that the mod was not started.

1.png.23ee4e36ea65f7680bd0d1644223026b.png2.png.41ec6c7e51d644918709365684a696f0.png3.png.afa29a6f54bbc7d1fc8c23f4c99e91db.png

If I try to carry on afterwards
I can see slaverun in the MCM so it might still work.
Tough Sexlab Survival SE seems to bug out after I enable it at least, while it is supposed to be compatible.
(Won't add collar when it should after being caught by a guard)

Edited by Ragatokk
9 hours ago, Ragatokk said:

I am getting these errors, then it says that the mod was not started.

1.png.23ee4e36ea65f7680bd0d1644223026b.png2.png.41ec6c7e51d644918709365684a696f0.png3.png.afa29a6f54bbc7d1fc8c23f4c99e91db.png

If I try to carry on afterwards
I can see slaverun in the MCM so it might still work.
Tough Sexlab Survival SE seems to bug out after I enable it at least, while it is supposed to be compatible.
(Won't add collar when it should after being caught by a guard)

2 hours ago, thrintyseven said:

Is the list Green tick updated to Anniversery Edition or stick with Special Edition 1.5.97?

First lines:

image.png.898e002c3d4ab18528ff75074bacc7cd.png

Latest Skyrim SE and SKSE versions in detail, marked in green.

Something not yet compatible with the latest versions, marked in red.

The entire thread follow this color scheme.

2 hours ago, thrintyseven said:

I am confused. If some mod are only for AE instead of SE.

Most mods available for AE (or SE 1.6+) are still available for SE, some mods you need to get the proper version from old files instead of the current file.

As a general rule, all you need to do is know which version of the game and SKSE you have installed and verify it matches the ones required by the mods mentioning any game or SKSE versions in the description/download pages.

Edited by Just Don't
6 hours ago, thrintyseven said:

Is the list Green tick updated to Anniversery Edition or stick with Special Edition 1.5.97?

I am confused. If some mod are only for AE instead of SE.❤️

Everything is according to AE version 353, but I can tell you that nearly every mod on the list worked with SE 1.5.97.

Some things are ? marked as being out of date, meaning they worked on some previous version of Skyrim but not on the latest version. Alongside each one will be a small list of requirements the mod needs/needed to work, so for example

? AddItemMenu [ SKSE 2.0.20] - see also  QUI

AIM has a requirement of SKSE 2.0.20, which means it won't work with AE and the current SKSE 2.1.5,

? Immersive First Person View (IFPV) [ .NET SF]

IFPV has a requirement of .NET Script Framework, which currently does not work on the latest AE (and if you check on the list to see why, the mod is listed as only being good for SE 1.5.97),

? Stay At The System Page - Updated [ SKSE 2.0] [✔ Address Library]

Stay At The System Page requires Address Library (which works on AE) but also requires SKSE 2.0 (and is thus SE-only). The reason for that is when SKSE released 2.1 for Skyrim AE, they made some changes that DLL authors needed to incorporate into their code, so DLLs that haven't done that yet are stuck on SKSE 2.0 (SE) until they do.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:35 AM, tasairis said:

As of Skooma Whore patch 1.03 and Addicted 3.635 works pretty much with no issue on SE with its own native conversion. 1.03 patch fixes whatever problems the original SLSW had. It still requires the original file to work.

Edited by belegost
3 hours ago, picobyte said:

I seemed to have picked up sexlab squirt, though it does state that it's a few years old. Whenever I include it Skyrim special edition won't start.

Squirt is one of the oldest mods on the list. Apparently was first written for SexLab 1.14.

Good luck.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:35 AM, tasairis said:

Magic Nipple along with Schlong Shout has been included in XPMSSE at least since version 4.72, and probably much, much earlier, but I have no means of verifying that. Both options can be toggled in XP32's MCM. XP32 adds RM slider support for moving and adjusting the nipple node.

Bottom line: redundant if using XPMSSE (and probably horribly outdated).

Edited by belegost
19 hours ago, belegost said:

Magic Nipple along with Schlong Shout has been included in XPMSSE at least since version 4.72, and probably much, much earlier, but I have no means of verifying that. Both options can be toggled in XP32's MCM. XP32 adds RM slider support for moving and adjusting the nipple node.

Bottom line: redundant if using XPMSSE (and probably horribly outdated).

The basic animations are included but not the unique spells or sounds. One still needs Magic Nipple for those. 

Now accounted for all LE mods marked as SE-compatible with >=10k downloads and all LE mods with >=65k downloads.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Feb 27 🟦🟨 #7120)
13 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Hey Tasairis, I was looking for something in the list and noticed that for Private Profile Redirector you still have the SKSE warning. PPR has been updated to the latest AE and SKSE version a while ago.

Yeah, and I have it in green...

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

PrivateProfileRedirector SE [SKSE] - SKSE is only needed for minor functionality that can be ignored

16 hours ago, gamelover6 said:

hey i need help. i have been trying to run creature framework but it does not load any mods and does not seem to work at all. what solutions are there for me to try and make it work?

Since this is the compatibility thread for the current version of the game, your only choice is to change the installed version of your game. Pre AE, as it is called.

Maybe somebody can throw in a thread here on LL - otherwise just google it. You will have to use the Steam database for a re-roll.

• 2 weeks later...