SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 1/22/2022 at 9:10 AM, 4nk8r said:

Creature Framework is globally compatible.  Just scripts and a plugin.  JContainers is what you're tripping over.  You're just not using the right version for your SKSE/Game.

AFAIK I have the latest version of JC (4.2.2) and SSE v1.6.353.0
Is there a better version I should be using?

11 hours ago, kelliar2 said:

AFAIK I have the latest version of JC (4.2.2) and SSE v1.6.353.0
Is there a better version I should be using?

You may possess the correct version, but may not be installed correctly.  Check your skse64.log file to confirm jcontainers is being detected and loaded successfully.  If it isn't even listed in the log, the DLL isn't present in the plugins folder.  If it is installed, there will be a line indicating it was loaded successfully.

Not sure if it's mentioned in the thread already, but according to the nexus page, AE doesn't need engine fixes any more for FNIS

("Anniversary Edition -> According to my tests this version already has a fix by Bethesda. You don't need the mod if you're playing AE version. ")

Haven't had any problems myself up to now, without any fix (no sse engine fixes, sse fixes, animation crash fix)

17 minutes ago, Shysdel said:

Not sure if it's mentioned in the thread already, but according to the nexus page, AE doesn't need engine fixes any more for FNIS

("Anniversary Edition -> According to my tests this version already has a fix by Bethesda. You don't need the mod if you're playing AE version. ")

Haven't had any problems myself up to now, without any fix (no sse engine fixes, sse fixes, animation crash fix)

Where was that posted?

20 minutes ago, The Man of Steel said:

Hi, I have the AE upgrade and I know this has been causing issues with mods for the past couple of months. I was looking into starting a new modded playthrough, is the list at the beginning meant to serve as a guide for essential/the most popular mods? And does anyone have any advice for this, is it feasible to begin a new save or should I keep waiting? I was hoping to give both this and Fallout 4 some serious playtime leading up to Starfield. Thanks for any assistance you all can offer!

You can absolutely play a modded playthrough without all the mods in the first page. These mods are just popular-use ones.

My advice: if you see a mod on the "not updated" list that you absolutely can't do without just wait for a while before you start your next run.

10 hours ago, DrHuge said:

If you are on AE version of Skyrim can you plz copy an paste your ''CommonRedist''mine is missing ...Thanks alot.

That should be in your Steam console under Tools as "Steamworks Common Redistributables".  You should be able to reinstall from there.

The 353 update was on January 6th. Come February 6th I'm going to remove that big list at the top, but I'll still be keeping an eye out for a while longer.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 30 #7062) - SE 1.6.353 ✔DD ✔SOS ❌AIM ❌.NETSF ❌TDM
6 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

did Suke's animation pack vanish from the site like Rozhima's original pack? Checked the list to see whats been converted & realized its not in my followed mods list either.

I've never heard that name, and if it was removed from the site then it was more than four months ago.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 30 #7062) - SE 1.6.353 ✔DD ✔SOS ✔TDM ❌AIM ❌.NETSF
2 minutes ago, Daruam said:

Does anyone know if any of the animation mods need to be updated or do they work on their own now that both the Sexlab Framework and SLAL are AE compatible?

Animation format is the same, if it works with 1.5 it should work with 1.6.

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

I've never heard that name, and if it was removed from the site then it was more than four months ago.

rip, I have his pack in LE so was hoping he or someone like Pfiffy converted it. Its a small pack but good animations & I only know how to convert simple nifs & textures, not animations

I did not see that mod in the list.

Rape Tattoo V1.4

I do not have the link. Seems i can not find it anymore? Anyway, it seems to load but not sure if it functions yet.  Before you ask. Yes, its for LE but did/does work for SE.

I used to use it with SE. So now i am on AO and it loaded, albeit slow in the menu.

It seems to miss 2 check marks in the menu.
Did anyone try that yet?

I will see if it does anything and will report back.

p.s. seems to work. Applies tattoos on player

Edited by wutpickel
46 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I did not see that mod in the list.

Rape Tattoo V1.4

If you searched the page for "rape [space] tattoo" then you wouldn't see it. It's listed as the official name "RapeTattoos" (no space), and additionally not as a distinct item but underneath the SlaveTats item.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

SlaveTats - other addons are probably  compatible
├─  RapeTattoos - requires SlaveTats 1.3.5.2 or later

Edited by tasairis
3 minutes ago, tasairis said:

If you searched the page for "rape [space] tattoo" then you wouldn't see it. It's listed as the official name "RapeTattoos" (no space), and additionally not as a distinct item but underneath the SlaveTats item.

It did not occur to me that this was the mod. Rather i thought its the... nevermind ?I should have just clicked the link :shame:

It seems this went unnoticed but there was a massive SLIF bug uncovered and fixed by fatrapper in the SLIF SE thread.

If you have experienced random massive Papyrus lag or save corruption, and there's a large SLIF stack in the log, this is probably fixing that issue.

I'd advise everyone that uses SLIF install this patch. It's a harmless edit, just adding a check to be sure the returned string actually contains data before the original function tries to actually work with an empty string that sometimes gets returned. If it's empty and the function continues, then it infinitely loops since it's in a while loop, which is a really awful oversight honestly.

I'd imagine the string is returned empty because there is no SLIF data found for the specific mod in the saved StorageUtil data. How the author overlooked this possibility, I have no idea. But this should be a staple recommendation for anyone using SLIF, based on my educated guess.

In layman's terms, the original mod has an infinite loop in the code that can randomly occur in certain circumstances. If the loop occurs, then your game will take a massive performance hit, with script lag, FPS drops, and eventual crashes and save corruption. This patch prevents that from happening.

Edited by Beef Cheeks