SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

it's a post from FF/legend in this mod. No idea where he got this info.

tried to research, but did not find it.

BTW, a very good mod, the kneefix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61479?tab=posts

Just keep an eye on the "lightning" branch here: https://steamdb.info/app/489830/depots/

When it is newer than the public branch, an update is undergoing testing and will soon become the public branch.

1 hour ago, Sithrix said:

Yo, there's a replacer mod for AddItemMenu called QUI-SKSE. Link https://github.com/Qudix/QUI-SKSE/releases . I have the latest version of this mod with the latest version of AE 1.6.353/SKSE 2.1.5. At the moment, no problem getting armor and clothes.

I second this. It works really well, and doesn't take up a spell or special slot, instead using the F11 key.

can somebody help me to point out what is causing CTD while going through any door and therefore entering into loading screens? first i was thought it was city/whiterun  city gate but then i installed open cities to check the workaround. looks like is happening to any door while going from interior to out or vice versaPapyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.lskse64.logogSexLabUtil.logPapyrusUtilDev.log

6 hours ago, GalionSkyedragon said:

Out of curiosity has when do you think SoS will be updated for Skyrim AE? and if it has can someone point me in the right direction?

Use this if you can't wait. It's a PapyrusUtil patch for SoS. Just need to put the patch and then remove that dll file from SoS.

Edited by Sithrix

SE-compatible LE mods with >=15k downloads, all LE mods with >=80k downloads

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 16 #7017) - SE 1.6.353 ✔DD ✔SOS ❌AIM ❌.NETSF ❌TDM
On 12/7/2021 at 8:44 AM, Mister X said:

There will be a new version of Improved Camera "soon" (tm) as the author mentioned on reddit. I seems like that new version still won't support AE though.

Latest on this : 

Should be around ~1 month after I get SE version out. All the patterns need to be written by hand, would be nice if there were smarter pattern tools but afaik there isn't.

Anyway back to it, trying to fix the sitting down issue. Why previous versions were bugging out (double first person), thought you were in the crafting state. Using the logs at the Lumbermill does something similar just not as severe.

20 hours ago, kelliar2 said:

Still having issues with Creature Framework; I've reinstalled the mod and downgraded my JContainers, but still get the message that the two are incompatible. :(
Any fixes I'm missing?

Creature Framework is globally compatible.  Just scripts and a plugin.  JContainers is what you're tripping over.  You're just not using the right version for your SKSE/Game.