SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

11 hours ago, tripleduchess said:

Hey I'm looking for a SE port of Giantess Mod - Size Matters (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576). Can't find the port, apparently it works well when people ported it themselves, but for one reason or another my CK crashes constantly and I can't do anything myself. I'd be eternally grateful if someone could do a simple port for a try.

Try installing then converting with CAO, Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and see if it works.

Off topic, but some mod in my list randomly glitches a giant female Orc bandit, she must be several hundred feet tall, it's hilarious.

CF used to work fine. Now it is permanently trying to register itself with sexlab framework.   Deeply grateful for the work of those more technically astute than myself.  What an ecosystem.. But I have the latest SKSE and the latest CF.  If I drop CF down to the last I get a message saying it isnt working, which makes sense.   If I use the latest, I just get no message but it sits there forever saying it is trying to register with sexlab. Which it never completes.

2 hours ago, hiredranger said:

CF used to work fine. Now it is permanently trying to register itself with sexlab framework.   Deeply grateful for the work of those more technically astute than myself.  What an ecosystem.. But I have the latest SKSE and the latest CF.  If I drop CF down to the last I get a message saying it isnt working, which makes sense.   If I use the latest, I just get no message but it sits there forever saying it is trying to register with sexlab. Which it never completes.

CF done the same for me, if my gamesave was corrupted, example deleting/installing some specific mod during gameplay. Did you tried to start a new game or clean your last save file? Otherwise it is working fine for me.

1 hour ago, Azurahawk said:

SL Dialogues is still broken. Not sure how it's in the green seeing More Options is the only thing it provides. Dialogue does not show up. Reset, stop, and start quest in console does not fix the problem. Even prioritize the load order and still nothing seems to work.

Green mostly means there's an SE version that's as functional as the LE version. Are the problems you're having also something that happens (happened) with the LE version, or is it new to the SE version (which apparently hasn't been updated since May)?

On 9/29/2019 at 2:07 PM, tasairis said:

Green mostly means there's an SE version that's as functional as the LE version. Are the problems you're having also something that happens (happened) with the LE version, or is it new to the SE version (which apparently hasn't been updated since May)?

It's been ongoing since SE Dialogue came over. And even when I converted it myself before SE Dialogue was a thing I still had the same issue. Is there any conflicts I'm unaware of with Dialogue? Because in LE, I've had no issues with Dialogue and all the mods I've used.

@tasairis:

I'm the one working on conversions for Sexlab Dialogues, Sexlab Stories, Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, Sisterhood of Dibella, Sexlab Parasites/Kyne's Blessing, and Sexlab Hormones. At least I will be, once I get my main system back from maintenance. Just to bring you up to speed, I'll address a few of the problems with some of the conversions of DeepBlueFrog's mods.

Concerning Dialogues; Yes, there is still a few bugs with it that I'm tracing, most of which are present in the LE version and were migrated over. The quest mods still have dead ends if not played in a certain manner ( and sometimes still dead end even when played correctly). Still working on a bug concerning magicka levels with the mage quest. Sexlab scenes initiated by Dialogues seem to be stuck in the aggressive tag regardless of the role or disposition between the PC and their partner (at least for me). Some scripted events don't fire correctly.

Concerning SD+ and SoD; There is conversions for the updates on the way, with proper facegen fixes and statue fixes. DBF is still working on the kneeling bug and "sleeping at the shrine" bug that migrated over from the LE version of SD+. As for SoD, I've been able to play to completion of both endings of the questline, and all fixes will be present when DBF uploads my updated conversions.

Concerning Hormones and Stories; These are not yet released for general upload. Not sure if I would be able to get Hormones working all that well. It doesn't seem to like the skinned mesh physics system implemented by SE, and I'm not sure how to alter script to accommodate for this. As for Stories, everything seems to be working fairly well, aside from some brown face issues.

Concerning Parasites; There is little that I've done new for this mod aside from tidying it up and packing it in BSAs. Still works pretty well. Waiting on an update from DBF for when he finishes the questline connected with the mod.

And that's about it. I work close with DBF as much as I can, when he's not slammed with work, and I tend to get most of my update stuff to convert from his Github pages. Whenever he posts something new, I jump on it, convert it and test it a bit. Alot of update conversions don't make it to upload, tbh.?

I am considering on having a few people from the community help me with bug catching though, before I release mod conversions to the general public, so if anyone who plays SE is interested, send me a PM.

4 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

@tasairis:

I'm the one working on conversions for Sexlab Dialogues, Sexlab Stories, Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, Sisterhood of Dibella, Sexlab Parasites/Kyne's Blessing, and Sexlab Hormones. At least I will be, once I get my main system back from maintenance. Just to bring you up to speed, I'll address a few of the problems with some of the conversions of DeepBlueFrog's mods.

Concerning Dialogues; Yes, there is still a few bugs with it that I'm tracing, most of which are present in the LE version and were migrated over. The quest mods still have dead ends if not played in a certain manner ( and sometimes still dead end even when played correctly). Still working on a bug concerning magicka levels with the mage quest. Sexlab scenes initiated by Dialogues seem to be stuck in the aggressive tag regardless of the role or disposition between the PC and their partner (at least for me). Some scripted events don't fire correctly.

Concerning SD+ and SoD; There is conversions for the updates on the way, with proper facegen fixes and statue fixes. DBF is still working on the kneeling bug and "sleeping at the shrine" bug that migrated over from the LE version of SD+. As for SoD, I've been able to play to completion of both endings of the questline, and all fixes will be present when DBF uploads my updated conversions.

Concerning Hormones and Stories; These are not yet released for general upload. Not sure if I would be able to get Hormones working all that well. It doesn't seem to like the skinned mesh physics system implemented by SE, and I'm not sure how to alter script to accommodate for this. As for Stories, everything seems to be working fairly well, aside from some brown face issues.

Concerning Parasites; There is little that I've done new for this mod aside from tidying it up and packing it in BSAs. Still works pretty well. Waiting on an update from DBF for when he finishes the questline connected with the mod.

And that's about it. I work close with DBF as much as I can, when he's not slammed with work, and I tend to get most of my update stuff to convert from his Github pages. Whenever he posts something new, I jump on it, convert it and test it a bit. Alot of update conversions don't make it to upload, tbh.?

I am considering on having a few people from the community help me with bug catching though, before I release mod conversions to the general public, so if anyone who plays SE is interested, send me a PM.

Ah that make sense. So I am not missing something on my end. It's just the fact there's more work involved with Dialogues than a simple conversion. 

Many thanks for addressing. I'll wait patiently. Just hoping to use it to replace SLEN, for Dialogues is meant to overhaul SLEN in the future. 

On 9/29/2019 at 4:09 PM, BazsiHUN said:

CF done the same for me, if my gamesave was corrupted, example deleting/installing some specific mod during gameplay. Did you tried to start a new game or clean your last save file? Otherwise it is working fine for me.

Hi there.  Have been away for a while.  Saves seem to be ok.  Thought maybe it was the load order had somehow changed but it seems aligned with the load order I used to have and which worked for over a year.   The issue seems to be an upgrade.  I though initially it was something wrong with JContainers but it isnt that. If I try and change the JContainer version I get the very specific Jcontainers is wrong or not present message.  When I go back to the latest version it works.  Tried unintalling all mods and reinstalling. It initial worked but then stopped so I think it is a conflict with one of the other adult mods. All the regular adult mods are working outside of CF. Will have to try again i think.    All my problems started when I accidentally clicked the wrong thing and Skyrim SE updated.  So I had to update SKSE then all of my adult mods.