SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' seems to work fine after converting it with SSEEdit and the CK. Fame seems to build up correctly, however I'm not sure if the mod is getting recognised by other mods though. I think the slaverun SE comments module is working? However, I can't tell if it is actually linking to the converted version of SL-SF or if it's just doing random comments.

I noticed that on it's download page it says it is compatible with SE, however without converting it it didn't work for me.

15 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

I'm curious. Does Osex go hand to hand with any of the loverslab mods or no? Such as immerse play? Or has there yet been any support in regards to that?

The most I've heard is that it's possible, and I think even not very difficult, to have both SL and OSex running together.

But I'm not that familiar with OSA/OSex so I'm not totally confident. And remember that this site is the home of SL, so most mods you find here are designed only for it.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Azurahawk said:

I'm curious. Does Osex go hand to hand with any of the loverslab mods or no? Such as immerse play? Or has there yet been any support in regards to that?

The only mod that I know has actual intergration with OSex is Flower Girls SE, which it uses instead(?) of SL. However, there might be more mods out there that use OSA and it doesn't conflict with anything AFAIK so if you want to use it you should be fine.

5 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

The only mod that I know has actual intergration with OSex is Flower Girls SE, which it uses instead(?) of SL. However, there might be more mods out there that use OSA and it doesn't conflict with anything AFAIK so if you want to use it you should be fine.

Is it so?

So after running a huge mod build for a few months, I found and removed two problematic mods that have been causing immense script lag and bugginess in general: Apropos (I ported it myself, and it was functional, but laggy af), and BeeingFemale SE.

I don't recommend that anyone attempt to port Apropos themselves. You should just wait until an official port is released or you'll probably break your game. From my experience of playing with an SSE port I made myself, the mod was always scanning for shit in the console, causing other mods' scripts to lag to the point where (sex) animations don't even work anymore.

BeeingFemale is also quite problematic because it breaks after ever SKSE64 update and it's unsupported by it's mod author. It also latches onto, tracks and adds information to female NPC's (which is expected, tbh). I could be wrong, but this sort of thing tends to bloat saved games, and you should avoid mods that do this. Instead of BF, I recommend Fertility Mode instead, as it is supported by its mod author, and achieves the same thing with less lag. 

After removing Apropos and BF from my modlist and playing about 6 hours into a new character, I've found that my game's become more stable as a result. Animations play after a second or five of waiting (depending on how many NPC's are in the same cell as I am) and scripts never freeze to halt anymore. 

Holy crap... has anyone seen or worked with this little gem? YeOlde - MCM Settings

Just gave it a try by backing up the MCM settings of 33 mods, and imported them into a new game. A few imported fine (like SLSO), but most didn't. It didn't work for SL, but that already has a one-click set up anyhow. SLAL animations still need to be manually registered, etc, but that could change in the future??

It's still in alpha and the author is collecting datas on what's backing up/importing properly, failing to backup/importing properly, but will be a huge QOL upgrade when starting a new game once it's dialed in.

So for anyone who can spend upwards of an hour (like me) dialing in their MCM on a new game, it may be worth your while to keep am eye on this one. This may be worth adding to the notables, @tasairis, but will leave that for you to decide.

24 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Holy crap... has anyone seen or worked with this little gem? YeOlde - MCM Settings

Just gave it a try by backing up the MCM settings of 33 mods, and imported them into a new game. A few imported fine (like SLSO), but most didn't. It didn't work for SL, but that already has a one-click set up anyhow. SLAL animations still need to be manually registered, etc, but that could change in the future??

It's still in alpha and the author is collecting datas on what's backing up/importing properly, failing to backup/importing properly, but will be a huge QOL upgrade when starting a new game once it's dialed in.

So for anyone who can spend upwards of an hour (like me) dialing in their MCM on a new game, it may be worth your while to keep am eye on this one. This may be worth adding to the notables, @tasairis, but will leave that for you to decide.

I added it to my current pt recently just so I could streamline my mcm. Now the only mods shown in my mcm are the ones I need/want to access on a moment's notice. It's also very easy to change which mods are visible and which ones aren't.

For a while ago, I just a short notice for porting Sexlife (v 1.4.2: for LE) into SSE by ourselves in its support forum.  

In short: The self-ported (load and save by SE) one works at least as its LE original does, though only a few traits in the whole system had been implemented correctly already in LE original (early release).

We have to tweak the balance of arousal settings by SLAR SE to maintain the minimum arousal of actors, and also, to make follower-addon .espfe (.esl) by renumbering without enough consideration can easily make the pre-defined .json files for the modded follower included in the package and incompatible with tweaked follower mod (So if you wish to make some mods to .espfe by compacting their refID, you'll have to tweak the included .json files in Sexlife by yourself as well). 

Hey, I've been trying to make a really awesome criminal load order for Skyrim SE. Something that I never did due to always playing a good character, all the time. I typically don't reload saves, so if I mess up and go to jail, or murder a NPC without planning it out first to be unseen, then I willingly go to jail.

One of the mods I wanted to use was Bad Ends Executions, and wanted to ask if anyone has tried converting it? I can see from the support thread for it people still are asking about it.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, osmosis-wrench said:

If I may ask, how does Flowergirls work? Is it as good as sexlab or is it as Lite? Is it as immerse as Sexlab? Is it stable?

1 minute ago, Azurahawk said:

If I may ask, how does Flowergirls work? Is it as good as sexlab or is it as Lite? Is it as immerse as Sexlab? Is it stable?

Flowergirls is very stable the last time I tried it.  It was the first sex mod for SSE and it did not require SKSE.  The mod comes with animations with more being added after it's updated.  What I liked about the mod is that the sex animations that required furniture actually use the furniture.  For example if you lure Adrianne next to the improve armor table at her forge and initiate sex, you will do her doggystyle while she grabs on to the table.  The mod can also run with Amorous Adventures, and it comes with an optional adventure mod that let's you romance certain npc's like Hroki in Markath.  Faye a hot vampire babe that you can sex with FG which she has dialogue for.  There is also a mod to romance a female Cicero.   But since SexLab was released I hardly use it anymore, because SexLab has way more animations and must have mods for me like SexLab Aroused Redux, Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo, PlayerSuccubusQuest, Follow Me for Sex, and Wet Function Redux which while not a SL exclusive it works well with SL.

27 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Flowergirls is very stable the last time I tried it.  It was the first sex mod for SSE and it did not require SKSE.  The mod comes with animations with more being added after it's updated.  What I liked about the mod is that the sex animations that required furniture actually use the furniture.  For example if you lure Adrianne next to the improve armor table at her forge and initiate sex, you will do her doggystyle while she grabs on to the table.  The mod can also run with Amorous Adventures, and it comes with an optional adventure mod that let's you romance certain npc's like Hroki in Markath.  Faye a hot vampire babe that you can sex with FG which she has dialogue for.  There is also a mod to romance a female Cicero.   But since SexLab was released I hardly use it anymore, because SexLab has way more animations and must have mods for me like SexLab Aroused Redux, Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo, PlayerSuccubusQuest, Follow Me for Sex, and Wet Function Redux which while not a SL exclusive it works well with SL.

Ah. So FG use to have its uses until SL came in. And it seems like Osex won't be worked on to integrate with SL mods any time soon. A shame. It looks very balanced. 

I never tried FG. I only converted SL mods at the time when I started playing SSE. Just curious on how FG works vs SL mods. 

7 minutes ago, Azurahawk said:

Ah. So FG use to have its uses until SL came in. And it seems like Osex won't be worked on to integrate with SL mods any time soon. A shame. It looks very balanced. 

I never tried FG. I only converted SL mods at the time when I started playing SSE. Just curious on how FG works vs SL mods. 

Yes and no.  Some people still use FG.  It's just for me personally I switched to SL for it's many options like more animations and addon's.