SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 10/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, Sevatt said:

Holy crap... has anyone seen or worked with this little gem? YeOlde - MCM Settings

A clever solution. Sounds like it would work quite well for most mods, but I'd be afraid of using it myself.

It requires more work from modders but FISS has been the de-facto answer to backing up and restoring MCM settings. I think it just isn't known well enough to get widespread usage.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:07 AM, jclyde6108 said:

I don't see Sexlab Squirt SSE in the list or did I just miss it?

Added, but as unknown: it's a few years old and seems to have been written for SexLab 1.14...

27 minutes ago, Shoneleven said:

Skyrim animation count is no longer a issue. With this Skse Plugin You can use more then 26000 animation with Skyrim SE without ctd. I'm using 50000 and didn't crash. Found it in Korean sites. where someone modified oldrim version of same mod. Its should provide 2x original animation limit if your system support it.

Animation Loading Fix.zip 71.37 kB · 2 downloads

I DIDNT CRASH WITH THIS MANY ANIMATION

Push it to the limit, download every animation mod on nexus just because

52 minutes ago, Shoneleven said:

Skyrim animation count is no longer a issue. With this Skse Plugin You can use more then 26000 animation with Skyrim SE without ctd. I'm using 50000 and didn't crash. Found it in Korean sites. where someone modified oldrim version of same mod. Its should provide 2x original animation limit if your system support it.

Animation Loading Fix.zip 71.37 kB · 3 downloads

I DIDNT CRASH WITH THIS MANY ANIMATION

I've been having trouble with my game crashing for the past year.  I really wished this would have worked but my game still crashes.

7 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

If I just open it in CK and save, will it work in SSE? I use iAFT.

No.

This mod uses a bsa, which will probably need to be converted or unpacked. Believe it or not, having the esp as a 44 (for SE) as opposed to 43 (LE) is less relevant than making sure BSA's, NIF's and Texture files are converted.

5 hours ago, WandererZero said:

No.

This mod uses a bsa, which will probably need to be converted or unpacked. Believe it or not, having the esp as a 44 (for SE) as opposed to 43 (LE) is less relevant than making sure BSA's, NIF's and Texture files are converted.

There are only scripts inside the BSA. Do scripts need to be converted as well?

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Nope. Shouldn't need to be.

If that is the case, you can leave it as loose files. Give it a try. Should work. ;)

But just to be clear.

Even if the scripts doesn't need to be converted, you must absolutely unpack the BSA.

Failing that is garanty CTD at the launch of the game, because not only the BSA for LE aren't compatible with SSE, they make SSE crash...

After that, you're free to repack them in SSE BSA or not.

2 hours ago, CobaltFighter said:

Why was Sexlab Tool port to SE removed?

Don't think it didn't work with newest version that why. That why I didn't included my folder for other who want all stuff most every day common items from sexlabs and creatures labs. in my mod folder.

9 hours ago, rb888 said:

Don't think it didn't work with newest version that why. That why I didn't included my folder for other who want all stuff most every day common items from sexlabs and creatures labs. in my mod folder.

Fortunately I got it work work in SE by unpacking the BSA. Funny; perhaps it's due to the .esp not interacting with anything that's been overhauled from Oldrim.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:41 AM, tasairis said:

Ahhh, I'm a lurker, not somebody who goes out and does flashy things like this...

I went through the SL beta thread and a couple other places and gathered as much information as I could find. I'm pretty sure what's there is currently accurate but the modding scene has been picking up pace lately and I can't keep track of everything out there. I was getting really tired of trying to remember which mods I want are available and which aren't.

I'm thinking maybe we can move the "oh hey how do I convert mod X" discussions out of that SL thread (I feel so bad for Ashal) and into here instead?

So... if it's still allowed to ask for conversion advice, I am trying to convert the SLA Monitor Aroused widget for Skyrim Special Edition, but it's not working. Any ideas/suggestions/tips/walkthroughs I could use to make sure the conversion works?