Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Under my pack is everything working, depends on other stuff and on the questmod, too:-)

This is a very decent collar with a small gem on it´s moving chain-end !!! - comes with all the same colors like the other gems have....

All this items can be changed on it´s metal-parts with other zap-surfaces....with a few clicks only....(you can create "rusty/red rusty"...and all other metall-surfaces, that you want to see)

TESV 2018-06-17 19-14-15-18.jpg

TESV 2018-06-17 19-14-51-05.jpg

TESV 2018-06-17 19-15-17-38.jpg

TESV 2018-06-17 19-15-37-12.jpg

TESV 2018-06-17 19-15-38-36.jpg

all the new dresses and jewelry look beautiful!

42 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

all the new dresses and jewelry look beautiful!

Thanks a lot! -I think it´s attracting not only men....it´s fun to create and looks really "wow" ingame...

1 hour ago, Seth Phoenix2000 said:

If I may ask, what directory do I install this in?

In the Data folder which is the same place you should install any other mod that doesn't give you a specific place to install it to.  Only a few mods will ever get installed anywhere else.

Since this mod adds animations, do not forget to run the FNIS User Generator program after you install this and if you remove this mod don't forget you need to run FNIS again then as well.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:00 PM, Piiska said:

I hope there will be a mod someday that utilizes more of your amazing stuff t.ara. ❤️ Everytime I visit here, you have made new content ^^

Do not worry, not important what will be in future-but I bet that this mod will be used quite well....and-why not???

v.9 will get some fine new parts/functions that is/will be very nice to play with. It will but take a little longer to create it, but the pack should then be filled with all the most nice stuff that is useful  for lot of different game-play...like "50-shades-of zap":-))

Thank you for all your hard work t.ara, I really love what you've done. You mentioned a while back that you found a way to have the player carry an NPC around, Is this something you're still interested in? The reason I ask is because that's pretty much my dream mod at this point.

1 hour ago, Guy LeDouche said:

Thank you for all your hard work t.ara, I really love what you've done. You mentioned a while back that you found a way to have the player carry an NPC around, Is this something you're still interested in? The reason I ask is because that's pretty much my dream mod at this point.

I still have that pic inside my pic-folder, but I think it´s not possible to realize for me...I could give only some ideas to others, how it could maybe be created.  Theoretically can be made quite everything. If I one time have the knowledge for that stuff, I´ll add that-gg. Same way the wanted "hand-in-hand" walk would be interesting. Same category of work, imo.

Hopefully someone will figure it out eventually, but I'm glad it's something you're still interested in doing. I thought about a way, maybe having the player pull an invisible cart and have the npc riding in it but positioned directly in front of the player, but I don't know the first thing about scripting. Maybe when you finish the ponygirl add-on I'll experiment.

1 hour ago, fryepants said:

4fl3mMq.jpg

This error is appearing for me when using Bodyslide. Why is that?

Your jpeg file isn't showing. When you add a jpeg file either drag the file to the paperclip at the bottom of the reply box or use the button next to it to choose a file. 

That being said. Let me guess, the error says something about Breast Rope Bondage. This is a known issue and can be safely ignored. ?

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Your jpeg file isn't showing. When you add a jpeg file either drag the file to the paperclip at the bottom of the reply box or use the button next to it to choose a file. 

That being said. Let me guess, the error says something about Breast Rope Bondage. This is a known issue and can be safely ignored. ?

There, I edited. Is it showing now? I thought it already was since it appeared for me. Sry about that.

And yes, yes it was. Good to know then. Thanks :D

Spoiler
1 hour ago, fryepants said:

There, I edited. Is it showing now? I thought it already was since it appeared for me. Sry about that.

And yes, yes it was. Good to know then. Thanks :D

You're welcome. And no it still isn't showing for me but I'm sure something else will eventually come up and give you the chance to try again. It took me three attempts and the help of an experienced mod user before I finally got it right. ?

6 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You're welcome. And no it still isn't showing for me but I'm sure something else will eventually come up and give you the chance to try again. It took me three attempts and the help of an experienced mod user before I finally got it right. ?

I think I got it now!!