• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Good work, I am using your mod and enjoy it.

Could you be more liberal in terms what enchants can be placed on armors. I am using your mod together with TAWOBA. These bikinis allow me to enchant almost every part which makes them totally op (and I like it!). In the same time bikini ascend armors offers less enchant slots and options.

1 hour ago, Kestrel77 said:

No no I dont mean it?,mean about uptade file i dont see in folder Bodyslide  thalmor outfit only elven and orcish

i don't know, i've dawnloaded the bikinipack here and it has all in, boldyslide, physics, HDT, all! also for the thalmor-armor, the only issue i have is with the Thalmor Hood II

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 3:23 PM, Baron Of Hell said:

You need to set the top parts to revealing in SOS or make a patch and add the revealing key word from SOS to the tops.  Then you will be able to wear both tops and bottoms. 

I know that I can set the top parts to revealing in SOS using MCM in game.  How would I go about adding the revealing keyword en masse?

• 3 weeks later...

Dont roast me, but has anyone done a UNP compatible conversion for this? Only reason I ask is because I had to switch from CBBE to UNP (something I NEVER thought I'd do) because Remodeled Armor HDT in Skyrim hasnt been ported to SSE in CBBE yet. There's a UNP 7Base version, that's what I'm using. And had not for that, I'd be going CBBE.

If anyone can suggest hot to fix this conundrum, Im all ears. Otherwise I'm hunting for a UNP version of this.

32 minutes ago, dizzy_xc said:

Dont roast me, but has anyone done a UNP compatible conversion for this? Only reason I ask is because I had to switch from CBBE to UNP (something I NEVER thought I'd do) because Remodeled Armor HDT in Skyrim hasnt been ported to SSE in CBBE yet. There's a UNP 7Base version, that's what I'm using. And had not for that, I'd be going CBBE.

If anyone can suggest hot to fix this conundrum, Im all ears. Otherwise I'm hunting for a UNP version of this.

There is a uunp conversion of it here, which should do for what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first of all: thank you for these. :)

Second: The Thalmor set seems to be missing the BodySlide files. I just downloaded the latest version to check and the files weren't included. That's a shame, as it looks really nice on the pictures. Any chance the BodySlide files will be added (Orc and Elven work without any problems)?

Hi! Thanks for the great SE conversion for this mod.

I'm having sort of a problem, in order to replicate the dark textures that were on the mod preview, I used amidianborn dark elven armor from the oldrim mod. In the preview of the elven gorgets, they looked fine, but when I put them on, they have a texture glitch. Is there any ways to fix this? The thalmor gorget works fine. Thanks !

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot15.png

The orcish set has a bit of an issue. The bottom 1 piece and both of the thigh pieces have model distortion and rigging issues it seems. The thigh pieces stretch between the legs when you crouch or jump, and the bottom stretches to the left a bit and just looks distorted.

• 2 weeks later...