HOT DAMN! That gif is EXACTLY why I love bikini armor. I can never tell if is someone's ass is quality if the have clothes on IRL, so this and third person mods are a must have for those who like sexy "armor." Can hardly wait to check newer gen games off my "To Play List" once I get my new computer in about a week so I can get to playing Skyrim with this mod!

Thanks a lot, General-Andreis

Question: while you can customize cbbe to any shape, textures will display wrong if you're using the usual unp (whatever variant is Nise uses as base)

I'm using unp WICO for most npc's and i've gotten it to a point where the neck seam on my custom race, with ECE, is almost nonexistant. If I put a cbbe body it sharply shows up.

Any chances for a unp version?

7 hours ago, CyberReaper said:

Thanks a lot, General-Andreis

Question: while you can customize cbbe to any shape, textures will display wrong if you're using the usual unp (whatever variant is Nise uses as base)

I'm using unp WICO for most npc's and i've gotten it to a point where the neck seam on my custom race, with ECE, is almost nonexistant. If I put a cbbe body it sharply shows up.

Any chances for a unp version?

I don't support UNP anymore since CBBE SE is now out and the official body of Skyrim SE. You can try using the UNP meshes from the UUNP version of this mod by using this mod.

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

is there an oldrim version of this ?

Yes, type "Ascend" in loverslab's search box and it should pop up.

8 hours ago, ThetHawk said:

Hey thanks this is awesome! Super cool to see new armors.

Would you know if theres a compilation of the previous armors in the new cbbe body? Ive tried my hand at converting them, but they usually turn into unholy abominations.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86541-cbbe-bodyslide-conversions/

25 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

What do we search to find what we are looking for 

Go to a blacksmith's forge or use AdditemMenu SE

On 1/31/2018 at 9:37 AM, Andreis said:

I don't support UNP anymore since CBBE SE is now out and the official body of Skyrim SE.

Wait, what?  Why the hell didn't anyone tell me?  And I've made soo many offerings at the temple of Dibella in hope and prayer for an SSE "Tiddy McButt Body"(Robton why hath thou forsaken us).

Ah well, guess its time to figure this CBBE stuff out and shelve UNPB when I do a real mod build for SSE.  Though if I'm honest I haven't been able to get UNPB to look decent on SSE yet, looks pretty crap actually.

Anyways, look forward to trying it out.  Thanks for uploading :smile:

Sincerely, HopesDashed.

Version 1.1

1. Fixed Orcish armor related issues

On 2/3/2018 at 3:17 AM, GrievousReborn said:

the thalmor robe is a little big in the boob area

It was intended that way for clipping issues.

22 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Orc Pauldron III L and R are both going crazy, I think it's a HDT SMP related problem?

Orc Breastplate I and Orc Breastplate SP look the same on the character but not in the inventory

It should be fixed now.

17 hours ago, saunai said:

What enb and mods are you using for glossy skin?

Natural View Tamriel (NVT) ENB

Demoniac CBBE Skin Textures

9 hours ago, sowhat055 said:

i hope this mod can replaced the vanilla armor.. 

Maybe, one day.