• 2 weeks later...

is there a replacer version for all the bikini armors like we have for LE?

in oldrim I use amazing bikini armor(not replacer) alongside a replacer conversion made by Diablo of all the bikini's. I use bikini ascend in oldrim too and there were also replacer conversions for ebony, hide and leather too. are those anywhere for CBBE SSE too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, captjack208 said:

Can confirm I am having this issue also.

I'm gonna make the assumption that you use Schlongs of Skyrim as well. In this case, you have to periodically go into the SOS menu and clear the Schlongified Armors list. Then you can equip tops and bottoms together again. Or you could always download the override for SOS and BA, found here:

5 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

What's the difference between Bikini Ascend and The Amazing World of Bikini Armor? Is Bikini Ascending just a continuation with more material classes? Or is there some other difference on top of that?

It's a continuation. So it adds more armors not included in TAWOBA.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for volume 2, I enjoy this and TAWoBA so much! Looks like the possible materials left are Glass, Daedric, Dragonscale, Stahlrim, Bonemold, Chitin, and Carved Nordic. Maybe Vampire/Dawnguard and Ancient Falmer. Quite a selection to choose from. Wish I knew 3D rendering programs so I could lend a hand!

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Khaahan said:

Any UNP conversion available or coming?

I did some myself but is quite a nightmare with my skills. I wish there was at least a conversion template to do it.

Here. Use the Mega link. LL Link is apparently if you are part of a private group.

2 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Here. Use the Mega link. LL Link is apparently if you are part of a private group.

Thanks. Apparently, the download doesn't work, gives me some server or browser issue not clearly defined to me. Does it work for you?

Update: Nevermind... I just found out my disk was completely full... from almost 10GB of free space, it went all down to ZERO before I could even realize that!

2nd update: recovered over 5, almost 6GB and still no download... at this point, Mega is the only one responsible for that.

3rd update: the club is as easy to join as a click... file downloaded {finally!}... thanks again for having found it. Now I only need to try converting it for SSE...