22 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Thanks. Apparently, the download doesn't work, gives me some server or browser issue not clearly defined to me. Does it work for you?

Update: Nevermind... I just found out my disk was completely full... from almost 10GB of free space, it went all down to ZERO before I could even realize that!

2nd update: recovered over 5, almost 6GB and still no download... at this point, Mega is the only one responsible for that.

3rd update: the club is as easy to join as a click... file downloaded {finally!}... thanks again for having found it. Now I only need to try converting it for SSE... 

Converting it to SSE is the simplest thing. Just run the meshes through NIF Optimizer. It's literally that simple.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, Kamir Aurelia said:

Agreed, but I dont think they are in the works. Even having some cloth variants would be nice fot the mages.

maybe something like Tifa from final fantasy 7 wears would be good. it is a mini skirt ,but not much physics and would match the bikini models :) 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, DrecyualVren said:

I love this mod but i cant seem to get it to show up in bodyslide, no matter what i do.

did you install the mod manually or with a mod manager? Just incase make sure the Caliete Tools folder and meshes are in your installation.  

56 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

did you install the mod manually or with a mod manager? Just incase make sure the Caliete Tools folder and meshes are in your installation.  

i installed it from here and added the file to vortex then i added the bodyslide files to Bodyslide itself but still nothing

23 minutes ago, DrecyualVren said:

i installed it from here and added the file to vortex then i added the bodyslide files to Bodyslide itself but still nothing

I had problems with vortex too try another organizer for your game. I use Nexus mod manager and though its be abandoned, seems to work for my game.  

3 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

I had problems with vortex too try another organizer for your game. I use Nexus mod manager and though its be abandoned, seems to work for my game.  

Well i figured it out. I was putting the files into the wrong bodyslide folder. I was putting it into the steam bodyslide instead of the bodyslide mod itself. Thanks for the help and quick replies.

1 hour ago, DrecyualVren said:

Well i figured it out. I was putting the files into the wrong bodyslide folder. I was putting it into the steam bodyslide instead of the bodyslide mod itself. Thanks for the help and quick replies.

glad you got it right :) I have Original TAWoBA - CBBE SE-9547-1-8 from nexus and this one makes almost all the ingot types which I like very much. You should have all the bikini collections too :)  have fun with your game.

20 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

glad you got it right :) I have Original TAWoBA - CBBE SE-9547-1-8 from nexus and this one makes almost all the ingot types which I like very much. You should have all the bikini collections too :)  have fun with your game.

Thanks, you too. Actually since i have you, would you know how to change a NPCs body weight without destroying their textures? i tried it with jenessa but it changed her entire appearance.

13 hours ago, DrecyualVren said:

Thanks, you too. Actually since i have you, would you know how to change a NPCs body weight without destroying their textures? i tried it with jenessa but it changed her entire appearance.

well there are option in the race menu for all shapes even scale of npc's are console commands i just don't remember them atm :P

4 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Anyone knows if there's a leveled list version out there?

leveled? as far i know there is the one on the nexus and this one there. I want to see the rest of the materials be added too like dragon bone, stallrim , and bone mold from the dragonborn dlc too :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 12:52 AM, Andreis said:

Bikini Ascend SE

Oh, it's BEAUTIFUL! Fabulous physics! Does it work? I don't have it at the Forge... I got the book. I read it. And you can't see the guy either ... and of course, my yautja wolf mask is only 40% visible, and I copied it twice. At least it's not frozen yet. There's this Biki Niseman but it's not in the script. It came from somewhere... but it doesn't belong to anything I know.

"Falmer Flyer Wing" - No or yes animated?  :classic_wub: ... hmm?

GYÖNYÖRŰ! Mesés fizika! És működik is? Nálam nincs a kovácsműhelyben... Megvan a könyv. Olvastam. És a krapek sem látható ... és persze a yautja farkas maszkom is csak 40%-ban látható pedig 2x is felmásoltam. De legalább még nem fagyott le.  Van ez a Biki Niseman de nincs benne a szövegben. Valahonnan megjelent... de semmihez nem tartozik amit tudok. 

947172320_SkyrimSE2019-06-1423-26-58-07.jpg.8d56e0586bd03f2ddf76c649e9327922.jpg

• 1 month later...

Very good mod but i have a little problem: when i equip thong, leggings or thalmor thong, the bikini (or in general body armor) are unequiped. Do you know how to fix that?

P.S.: I've already tried to apply some changes with sseedit or put together bikini and thong with outfit studio, but it didn't work.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2018 at 11:15 AM, derpman136 said:

Hi! Thanks for the great SE conversion for this mod.

I'm having sort of a problem, in order to replicate the dark textures that were on the mod preview, I used amidianborn dark elven armor from the oldrim mod. In the preview of the elven gorgets, they looked fine, but when I put them on, they have a texture glitch. Is there any ways to fix this? The thalmor gorget works fine. Thanks !

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot15.png

So I'm currently getting this issue and further looking into it seems like these two don't have a bodyslide files so they can't be built in bodyslide.

Has anyone fixed this? I couldn't find a fix in the thread or from searching around for it.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:26 AM, BlackLightning080 said:

Very good mod but i have a little problem: when i equip thong, leggings or thalmor thong, the bikini (or in general body armor) are unequiped. Do you know how to fix that?

P.S.: I've already tried to apply some changes with sseedit or put together bikini and thong with outfit studio, but it didn't work.

If you run sos, then set the slot 32 item to revealing, if devious devices take a look at the device hider settings in its mcm, that should sort things out though it may take a bit of playing around if it is devious doing the thing.

• 2 weeks later...