10 hours ago, saunai said:

I am also using NVT ENB Full Quality, Demoniac UNP, Subsurface Scaterring. But why isn't my skin glossy?

This mod does not contain UNP meshes, and there is no need to ask the same question on another page.

On 1/31/2018 at 9:37 AM, Andreis said:

I don't support UNP anymore since CBBE SE is now out and the official body of Skyrim SE.

Never heard of there being an "official body", but I took the files from nise's post at halo's site, passed them through the optimizer and resaved in ck64, and so far I havn't noticed any issues.

Thanks for the tip.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody know how I can get rid of this clipping issue? I've tried all kinds of slider settings on my preset but to no avail.

I'm really bad at outfit studio too.

Alternatively, how would I be able to delete this item from the mod entirely?

Cheers!

elven  bplate 2.PNG

elven bplate.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having Trouble with some textures in this mod. I'm using Sassy Teen Girls (before Trip took it down), I've replaced the body meshes with CBBE Slim to make them more compatible with the latest armor mods but still keep that "teenage" ascetic that I like so much. I've installed and began equipping some of the Teen Followers with the bikini armors and I'm getting this result. The armors themselves look good for about 10 seconds, no stretching or deformations at all. Then this happens every time, I have attempted to modify the armors to fit the meshes better in Outfit Studio but I'm still getting this result. Anyone seen this problem before?

20180619201246_1.jpg

20180619201303_1.jpg

20180619201314_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Metalsaber said:

Is your CBBE Slim body physics compatible?  

I was under the assumption that they were but now I'm not so sure. Do these armors affect body physics? I got the CBBE Slim Meshes strait from Caliente's download on the nexus so I just thought they did.

9 hours ago, Phatboi said:

I was under the assumption that they were but now I'm not so sure. Do these armors affect body physics? I got the CBBE Slim Meshes strait from Caliente's download on the nexus so I just thought they did.

When I deactivate my CBP Physics, my models look exactly like that.

8 hours ago, Vlady said:

Where can I get the textures for the elven armor to make it dark.

You may have to open up the texture file and darken it yourself. 

Dear beloved mod author, I have a problem.

I haven't tested on all of them, but the Thalmor robe bikini, the robe itself is fighting with the bikini thong (with the loincloth).  If I put the thong on, it removes the robe.  If I put the robe back on, it removes the thong.  I can't wear both.  I believe this is an armor slot problem.  I can even fix it with SSEEdit if you can tell me how to setup armor slots for the thong and the body piece.  I have some experience editing AA, but never got things right the way I want.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say thank you for this and your conversion of the original TAWoBA. I dislike the way the other SE implementations change the original mod. I was a little disappointed to discover there are no books to find this time around, but oh well, maybe in volume two. :)Thanks again!

I love these bikini mods! ?

now, I have a dumb question.. I know SOS Full SE use slot 52 to shlong, and this is incompatible with bikini armors.. I "shlongified" the bikini armors weared by my followers, but in a random short timing (minutes) some pieces disappear.. (bottom or chest not showing at same time).

there is no definitive solution that allows me to avoid resetting MCM SOS armor every 5/10 min?