45 minutes ago, BlackLightning080 said:

what is sos and how do i set the slot 32 item to revealing?

sos is schlongs of skyrim, and it is somewhere in the mcm menu for it, not too sure which part as I no longer have a skyrim setup on my pc.  But the mcm section dealing with it should show the equipped item and have the option to set it as revealing, if you do not mind adding sos as a master file then there is a keyword that can be added to the armor to do so.

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2019 at 4:55 PM, cminnow said:

Will LE UUNP bodyslide files be okay to use with this?

If you convert them with the Cathedral Assets Optimizer, then the answer is Yes. I have had no problem using LE BodySlides for this or most other armor or clothing sets after optimization.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, MrBlazzar said:

So I'm currently getting this issue and further looking into it seems like these two don't have a bodyslide files so they can't be built in bodyslide.

Has anyone fixed this? I couldn't find a fix in the thread or from searching around for it.

any idea what is causing this?

On 11/9/2019 at 3:56 PM, vararth said:

Hey, I'm loving this mod but am facing a very big problem with it. The bikini top of the elven set is occupying both slots 32 and 52 because of which I'm unable to equip the leggings or any of the thongs. I don't know how to fix this so please give suggestions on what I could do to make the armor work as intended

Take a look at schlongs of skyrim if you have it installed that adds slot 52 to every slot 32 item as soon as you equip it, you can however go into the mcm of sos, and in one of the sections set the item to revealing, and then clean all schlonged armors, which should then allow you to use slot 52 items with that armor, but you would need to set each armor piece that uses slot 32 to revealing and you can only do that when wearing it, or if you are willing you could add sos as a master file to the armor mod and add the revealing keyword to it which would do the same thing.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:33 AM, Varithina said:

Take a look at schlongs of skyrim if you have it installed that adds slot 52 to every slot 32 item as soon as you equip it, you can however go into the mcm of sos, and in one of the sections set the item to revealing, and then clean all schlonged armors, which should then allow you to use slot 52 items with that armor, but you would need to set each armor piece that uses slot 32 to revealing and you can only do that when wearing it, or if you are willing you could add sos as a master file to the armor mod and add the revealing keyword to it which would do the same thing.

I'm not sure how to add a mod as a master to another mod (assuming will be done through SSEEdit) but yeah, I'm using SoS and setting it as reveaing did make it possible to equip them together, still having issues with the leather and hide armor sets from TAWoBA though and no clue why that is. How do I 'clean schlonged armors'? I'm still on a learning curve, is this via the MCM too?

5 hours ago, vararth said:

I'm not sure how to add a mod as a master to another mod (assuming will be done through SSEEdit) but yeah, I'm using SoS and setting it as reveaing did make it possible to equip them together, still having issues with the leather and hide armor sets from TAWoBA though and no clue why that is. How do I 'clean schlonged armors'? I'm still on a learning curve, is this via the MCM too?

Should be in the sos mcm, I think it is in the same tab where you set them to be revealing.

As for adding master files that is pretty simple, in ssedit, load up the armor mod and make sure that sos is also included, when all is finished, select the armor mod and right click on the armor mod and on the menu shown is a option to add masters, select that and you should then be able to choose the sos esp, after that it would be a matter of going onto the sos mod, and finding the keyword for revealing, and then copying that into the armor mod onto each slot 32 armor piece, depending on how big the armor mod is that could be kinda tedious, when you are done exit ssedit which should save the armor esp, then do not forget to re-zip the files for the armor mod so that when/if you re-install you do not need to do it again.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, MrBlazzar said:

So I'm currently getting this issue and further looking into it seems like these two don't have a bodyslide files so they can't be built in bodyslide.

Has anyone fixed this? I couldn't find a fix in the thread or from searching around for it.

I found a fix. use nif optimizer to fix these 2 armors. they weren't properly optimized for SE but using nifoptimizer on elven gorge files fixes it. I would suggest using it for any issues that are similar in this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not knowing anything but i am using the cbbe fetish preset and some pieces are not fitting. What do i need to do to resolve the issue. I would guess outfit studio but there i cant find my bodyslide preset. And pls explain it to like you would to a child or not to smart dog. THX in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

A n00b Bikini Armor user question: Can I use this together with the original Bikini armor mod? It seems they add different armors, so I assume they can be used together.

Also, I downloaded 4nk8r's SOS patches, but I still can't equip the top and bottom at the same time (Iron Bikini). If I equip bottom, it unequips top and vice versa.

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

A n00b Bikini Armor user question: Can I use this together with the original Bikini armor mod? It seems they add different armors, so I assume they can be used together.

Also, I downloaded 4nk8r's SOS patches, but I still can't equip the top and bottom at the same time (Iron Bikini). If I equip bottom, it unequips top and vice versa.

Actually yes.  You use both "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" AND "Bikini Ascend".   Ascend has the thalmor, orcish and elven bikinis, TAWOBA has the rest.

For your issue check the bottom and top in xedit with both the bikin mod and the sos patch loaded,  it will be one of three things, either its (1) Missing the keywords.  (2) Has the wrong BOD types defined in the armor or armoraddon values for the item (32 for the top, can't remember off the top of my head what is was for the bottoms, either 49 or 52 but compare to a working one to find out), or (3) NIF file has wrong and/or extra body partitions defined.

1 hour ago, Grummkol said:

For your issue check the bottom and top in xedit with both the bikin mod and the sos patch loaded,  it will be one of three things, either its (1) Missing the keywords.  (2) Has the wrong BOD types defined in the armor or armoraddon values for the item (32 for the top, can't remember off the top of my head what is was for the bottoms, either 49 or 52 but compare to a working one to find out), or (3) NIF file has wrong and/or extra body partitions defined.

Thanks for the help. I have like 0 experience with xEdit, but I could check that the tops are on slot 32 and the bottoms are on slot 52.

I used solution (4): In the SoS menu I pressed the Clean Schlongified Armors button, and now I can equip them the same time.

Peace,

M

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Thanks for the help. I have like 0 experience with xEdit, but I could check that the tops are on slot 32 and the bottoms are on slot 52.

I used solution (4): In the SoS menu I pressed the Clean Schlongified Armors button, and now I can equip them the same time.

Peace,

M

That makes sense, if you'd installed the patch into an existing game you would need to clean the already schlongified armors so it would update with the new keywords..

Wow so it's been a couple of months since I came to this thread ? work can take a toll on Skyrim modding and playtime lol. I got fed up of fixing SSE, started modding LE and created a beautiful game. I'll definitely check out these patches, they look like the fix I've been searching for :D  I really appreciate you sharing this hidden gem ❤️ 

On a totally different and completely unrelated note, I've been having issues with SSE DynDOLOD generation with trees popping up after going through the all the steps as described in the Gamerpoets youtube tutorial (with appropriate changes for SSE). I know this isn't the appropriate thread but I find loverslab forums to be difficult to navigate through so could you please redirect me to a page here where DynDOLOD and related queries are discussed?

On 12/31/2019 at 2:36 AM, Grummkol said:

4nk8r did a patch for this adding the SOS revealing keywords adding to all relevant slot 32 tawoba and bikini ascend tops.  It can be grabbed from 

1 hour ago, vararth said:

On a totally different and completely unrelated note, I've been having issues with SSE DynDOLOD generation with trees popping up after going through the all the steps as described in the Gamerpoets youtube tutorial (with appropriate changes for SSE). I know this isn't the appropriate thread but I find loverslab forums to be difficult to navigate through so could you please redirect me to a page here where DynDOLOD and related queries are discussed?

Google is your friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just noticed that the thalmor robe's mesh is kind of buggy in first person mode, it displays the thief guild armor on the arms when in 1st person but not in 3rd. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Third person :

ScreenShot13.png.c10c199cc8d5e65c49c9784bc886cdcb.png

First person :

ScreenShot14.png.27d4488e4bf4360183d831c3d00581bd.png