Hey quick question. I used the bodyslider to make versions of the body for all my outfits (basically a nude/loose version, and a clothed/armored/cleavage une) i normally use my nude preset for this pack, and it works fantastic, but I would like the orcish top 1 to use my other preset and press the boobs together like i made in bodyslide. I built that specific body for that top, but when i equip it in my follower ingame, she has the same loose look than in the rest of the set. Little help?

On 4/5/2020 at 4:22 PM, Charlves said:

Wish this had cbbe 3bb support.  I require more bounce :)

It is, isn't it? CBBE 3BB replaced the old CBBE, i use CBBE 3BB body with these outfits.

Hey anyone else having the Eleven Gorgets break on them, It worked fine on install, however after a while the gorget's  started getting all spikey and the textures werent lining up, for what ever reason the Mesh seems to be missing when I go to rebuild it in bodyslide... Re-install the mod, happens again, I equip the gorget after spawning it in, walk into the Bannered mare, still working, turn around and leave and suddenly the gorget is spiker than a dwarffortress creation....

17 hours ago, HammerB said:

Hey quick question. I used the bodyslider to make versions of the body for all my outfits (basically a nude/loose version, and a clothed/armored/cleavage une) i normally use my nude preset for this pack, and it works fantastic, but I would like the orcish top 1 to use my other preset and press the boobs together like i made in bodyslide. I built that specific body for that top, but when i equip it in my follower ingame, she has the same loose look than in the rest of the set. Little help?

It is, isn't it? CBBE 3BB replaced the old CBBE, i use CBBE 3BB body with these outfits.

I'm pretty sure an outfit has to explicitly support 3B or it defaults back to cbbe. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 10:24 AM, HammerB said:

Mmmmh that's why my issue is happening then?
Edit: And, if so, will this pack be upgraded to 3bbb?

The actual question is will somebody make a 3bbb conversion, the answer to that is maybe, someday, either that or the more common one of d.i.y.   Of course there is always the chance somebody is already working on the conversion in which case they might say so, otherwise it is pretty much sit back, wait and see, or d.i.y

15 minutes ago, mocap said:

love these, love you Nise, Kofman, and Andreis.  now all we need is Ancient nord bikini armor, Dawnguard DLC armors, and Dragonborn DLC armors. love you guys

I wouldn't mind the Dragon Scales and Glass.  It would be cool to see the Fur pieces done as well.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:46 PM, saberTech2171 said:

I wouldn't mind the Dragon Scales and Glass.  It would be cool to see the Fur pieces done as well.

Oh forgot about those. Or even imperial and stormcloak bikinis 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey this mod seems to be missing the extra gorget pieces bodyslide files for both elvish and orcish armor sets. Only the thalmor gorget piece is showing up. Does anyone have an older file mod that they would be willing to send to me, so I can test if its my system messing it up?

I'm asking this for myself and others who have developed issues with the gorgets glitching out in "spiky" form. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shippuden3000 said:

Does this Include The amazing world of Bikini armor? Also is it a stand alone or a replacer of the vanilla armors?

No this is separate armor pack

It is standalone, though I think there was at one point a esp that could be used as a re-placer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 3:37 AM, animegeek240 said:

I found a fix. use nif optimizer to fix these 2 armors. they weren't properly optimized for SE but using nifoptimizer on elven gorge files fixes it. I would suggest using it for any issues that are similar in this mod.

Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated (yes, it's a necro post)