Chat [Reboot]

I just had a mini stroke. I thought I broke the Docks.

I did a few edits and cleaned up a few things saved and went in game to have a look and Kilo was wigging the fuck out. Mmk so kilo is on a tangent. Someone peed in his spiced wine. Whatever.

El would not sell anything.

It seemed like my NPCs AI was turned off.

Griffen and Kingston were completely gone.

That glitchy guard was stuck in a jump loop animation.

And the kahjiit sisters were running from me for some reason.

I shut the game down. Turned the docks ESP off loaded made a clean save turned it back on and loaded the save.

It actual seemed to run smoother than ever.

Before Me and El would sometimes not get an option to buy even during the right hours.

Kilos lup file was out of sync with the voice and that one stupid guard would get stuck.

When I reloaded the docks ALL OF IT WAS FIXED!!!!! AHHHHH! I am so happy I can just shit jelly beans!

... Lol

This was the first time I unmounted it from my load order sense I started making it.

It works great now im so freaking jazzed! It made me a little horny. That's interesting *blush*

Here is something else in learning and it's just the icing on the cake.

Kingston and Griffen. They are guard factions. I already said that but King is Solitude guard faction and Griff is Windhelm guard faction sooooo just by hanging around up there with them looking for my own mistakes my map is being updated FAST with their rumors. That could really be a perk for players I think. It's kinda fitting because it's a dock after all and this cargo is just in the form of information.

It would make sense that being in a place like the spriggan you would hear some interesting things.

I need to expand my NPC dialog. I think I'm going to chop together bits and pieces from high elves I come across in game to make Me more interesting.  The one high elf in Windhelm owns a stall she talks about how she knows people that could take care of the thalmor if they show up. That could really work for my NPC. 

My I'm so freaking happy

36 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Look at her sword hilt! This looks a lot like Skyrim the movie. Err umm seires?? Is it in direct TV because that's what we have? 

If I like it TWD may be put on the shelf for a while.

From what IV seen it looks pretty awesome me thinks

Lagertha is just one likeable lady in this production. No sausage fest, here.

I provided a link to all the seasons...but search for "Vikings" on DTV. Not sure why it isn't as popular in the US. Canadian/Scandinavian production, I suppose.  It's pretty awesome, Amber. Five seasons so far. "Knightfall" (Templar Knights) is another good one. They play back to back up here.

cHj4w_hr_400x400.jpg.0d847d4aed08e66213501005bd879b7b.jpg

Astrid: Lagertha's lover and eventual enemy.

A past favorite from the same production company: Take5

The Borgias

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Borgias_(2011_TV_series)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0xxJPph0I

Caterina Sforza taunts Cesare Borgia from her walls...claiming she can make heirs way faster than he can...grabbing her naked crotch.

tumblr_inline_mm99ykHTBw1qz4rgp.png.bd43800ca8b31c82955c201375ed1a94.png

Spoiler

Holliday Grainger as Lucrezia Borgia

b-012.jpg.6bc36e1861cd2a283fd429fce4df0e35.jpg

Jeremy Irons as Pope Rodrigo Borgia

jeremy-irons-borgias-alexander-pope-rodrigo-showtime.jpg.99112a2e3a824f47a41aec6948b8bf81.jpg

10 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@DogOnPorch I'm just curious how often you go to All things Alchemical now?

Good news and bad news...

Looks good...but I get the following errors. (see screen-shot)

ScreenShot597.thumb.jpg.99b756fa3ca63fd79eadd115e6b17aab.jpgScreenShot596.thumb.jpg.c9c1264df2ad7ac89fbfb131721dfc5b.jpg

Are those your created spells or something else? I looked in the Spells and can't find them...

Did you initially create this mod from a merged esp or something similar? That could be the cause...perplexed at the moment.

This is a port someone did of neovinci's oblivion run devil run outfit redid it to remove the CBBE body and replace it with the UUNP body the ankles are off as I think they manually shrank the leg mesh down to match the foot mesh. Now to go look for some real gems to replace those textures on that belt as those don't look like any gems I have ever seen before.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

*Edit

Now the gems on the belt are true gems and not just some off white color.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Lagertha is just one likeable lady in this production. No sausage fest, here.

I provided a link to all the seasons...but search for "Vikings" on DTV. Not sure why it isn't as popular in the US. Canadian/Scandinavian production, I suppose.  It's pretty awesome, Amber. Five seasons so far. "Knightfall" (Templar Knights) is another good one. They play back to back up here.

cHj4w_hr_400x400.jpg.0d847d4aed08e66213501005bd879b7b.jpg

Astrid: Lagertha's lover and eventual enemy.

I turned my sister on to 'Vikings'. She added a visit to one of the areas in Ireland

where they shot some of the scenes during our vacation there last fall. Lagertha

is hot, and I don't normally care that much for blondes (before you give me any shit,

I'm a blonde... well, I used to be before I got old). And yes, Guinness really does

taste better in Ireland. 

7 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Look at her sword hilt! This looks a lot like Skyrim the movie. Err umm seires?? Is it in direct TV because that's what we have? 

If I like it TWD may be put on the shelf for a while.

From what IV seen it looks pretty awesome me thinks

Direct TV might only have season 5.

11 minutes ago, panthercom said:

I turned my sister on to 'Vikings'. She added a visit to one of the areas in Ireland

where they shot some of the scenes during our vacation there last fall. Lagertha

is hot, and I don't normally care that much for blondes (before you give me any shit,

I'm a blonde... well, I used to be before I got old). And yes, Guinness really does

taste better in Ireland. 

She's quite yummy. And just turned 40...no child, herself.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@DogOnPorch nope ATA is all me. Is it possible that those are SI spells? I have never heard of any ove them before. Who the fuck is Devon?

Devon = PC...Alice, Birgit, Catherine, Devon, Elly, Freda...etc. I like order.

The missing spell warnings appear when I insert the ATA esp into the load order. Negative re: SI...those spells aren't listed.

TS Edit shows nothing (damn clean)...so it's just as likely it just doesn't agree with my bloated ancient Oblivion. 

Let's see if we can talk fejeena or myu into firing it-up and see what they get.

Imagine steel blades with the black soul gem specularity. The blue and purple.

@myuhinny I went with the black star. I end up killing more hoomans than wild life. I'm such a druid I sware. I protect nature. I refuse to fight spriggan and things like that.

Anu smiles on me I am a protector or Not if I have to kul it is for quests and to eat.

Think of the girl Natiri from Avatar. "They did not need to die, this is sad. Very sad only, you are stupid ignorant like a baby!"

9 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Well I can add Vikings to my list.

I'm slowly getting Breaking Bad, Taboo, into the badlands and TWD archived on my PC.  I should get Game of thrones and Vikings too.

Was thinking about craftable Valerian Steel. Would put Skyforge Steel to shame.

You gotta watch it from Season 1...hard to like these folks without context...hehe.

Spoiler

Queen Aslaug...Lagertha's bane...Ragnar's 2nd wife.

795760.jpg.a3f1e5fcc3274c657cb3ef3756fb9a47.jpg

Ragnar...

Bsm6OVvIUAAyjBg.thumb.jpg.d7ba7e3aef9902cf5d81dc8d3dd9ca89.jpg

Wildlife distracts me all the time in skyrim. I'd be running to a quest look over and go ohh a deer twang ooh another one twang half hour later I look at the map wondering where I'm at and see that I'm on the other side of the map and I'm suppose to be on the other side of the map or it takes me an hour or longer to actually make it to where I need to go. Had enough meat to feed a tribe of saber tooths though.

Think I always purified the star and got a clean one back.

Ragnar is HOT! One of the sexiest things about a man is the smile. Like that!

@myuhinny that's one thing that makes Skyrim so great. It's so easy to get immersed and lose yourself.

So this is pure symbology.

The more you look at them the more they make sense.

Look at them and really think about it.

(Wolf) mounted over the fireplace in the Wind helm room

5a6cf8fbe04f2_TESV2010-12-3120-17-05-73.thumb.jpeg.57bd646b99b37bc273f145ff198eb542.jpeg

(Bear) mounted over the fireplace in the solitude room.

5a6cf921d656d_TESV2010-12-3120-17-05-72.thumb.jpeg.1ab5a3d9c6ff41e259d6285b4091c8d7.jpeg

That is Skyrim with no words.

I put a lot of multilayed thought into this.

Wolf- cornered predator half dead

Bear- the sleeping Giant

Elven dagger- thalmor

Enchantment- despair 

Wolf - empire

Imperial sword- tullius

Enchantment- burning

Bear- Ulfric 

Exposing the weakest points of each animal.

Sadly BOTH have been mounted on the wall in the end.

The Psijic order is framed an enemy by the Thalmor. According to TES Lore they may very well be that strongest practitioners of magic in the world. It has been reported over the ages of Psijics recruitment of new members I believe 37 recorded. 

I am making a new race.

The Tempest Breton or Pure blood Bretons. Raised in the order and pushed to Accel.

These Breton's share the same ideals as the thalmor that Mer is superior to MAN

Where as Tempest Breton's believe Man is Superior to Mer.

Counter point, Tempest Breton's also believe they are superior to all other Men as well. 

(Think Might and Magic from Harry Potter)

These Breton's who have been raised to have interaction with the Deadra directly through the order poses a Demi God-like aptitude for Magicka. 

The Deadra have a direct influence on Tempest Breton's views twords Mer. Mer are gifted in Magicka yet lack physical means to protect themselves. In the eyes of the Deadra "Frail"

They are trained from a young age in the Elder Ways.

(Think oh the kids from Sparta in the movie 300)

Think of Psijic training like that but with Magic.

It is known that Psijic Monks are and have been advisors to the empire for a long time but the empire is broken and the order knows this.

It is a policy of the order not to directly intervene in history however the order had seen this coming and by the wisdom of Azura they started taking in Bretons and preparing for this event.

These Breton's chosen purly by destiny, it would not be unreasonable to assume one would be Dragonborn.

Pretty much Tempest Breton's are born Thalmor hunters.