Chat [Reboot]

5 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Rollo is a dirt boy. Must wash him!

Extra bubbles :smile:

If that man hit the gym and built his shoulders up. Mmmmm

Yeah I see it ^_^

He's a tall fellow. Goes on to become 1st Duke of Normandy...spoiler. Frenchie wife hates him...at first.

Other main Vikings include Floki...the crazy ship builder. Bjorn, Ragnar's first son (with Lagertha). Halfdan...Harald's brother.

Spoiler

Floki

Vikings-Floki-Season-3-official-picture-vikings-tv-series-38166834-333-500.jpg.56517841c7f3f33913599027c4736dbe.jpg

Halfdan (left) & Bjorn

Vikings-Bjorn-e-Halfdan.jpg.75e16c2acc88b3926a02ac8e43e44e79.jpg

Princess Gisla...Rollo's wife...defeated the Vikings at Paris

bbdd.jpg.1c79d98e92ba0da3f10aa5f2242f3ea2.jpg

It is skyrim as it's in my skyrim keep folders. Did a search looks like it's from the nexus. Texture normals are always the 2nd texture line in the textures. There are ones for M and S and other texture files as well. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13342/

Spoiler

Untitledd.png

The texture pathway is d:\g4m3s\the elder scrolls v skyrim\data\textures\armor\hellspawn\fhorns_d.dds which too me kind of screams I don't have a legit skyrim.

--------------

My skyrim character is going to go green for the environment.

Spoiler

Untitledd.png

Yep she would go well with my 1982 Conan at Nexus. I really should fix him... Yeah.

The docks are looking so goooooooood. Got most of the water navmesh filled in and finalized. Just a little bit left to do over by El's skooma shack.

Lots of new features going on.

The docks will be a must hit for members of the thieves guild.

In V2.0 Salty faction will be needed and not essential any more.

Griffen and Kingston have their own little nook now.

Going to be getting the cellar finished next.

21 hours ago, myuhinny said:

It is skyrim as it's in my skyrim keep folders. Did a search looks like it's from the nexus. Texture normals are always the 2nd texture line in the textures. There are ones for M and S and other texture files as well. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13342/

Reveal hidden contents

Untitledd.png

The texture pathway is d:\g4m3s\the elder scrolls v skyrim\data\textures\armor\hellspawn\fhorns_d.dds which too me kind of screams I don't have a legit skyrim.

--------------

My skyrim character is going to go green for the environment.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitledd.png

They didn't reset the texture path in the Nif? Looool BUSTED!

I found a way to do outfits easier that have seams where you have to mold the outfit to look right and remove the clipping without causing gaps where the seams are. Fuse all the pieces for one part like the top into one piece scale and adjust it in outfit studios then export it close outfit studios and reload the file again and form the outfit to remove the clipping and export again. Start new project and load the nif up again and export the fused part back out in .OBJ format then load it into blender and use the separate tool to un join them and fuse the pieces back together that are suppose to be together and export them back out and load them into outfit studios and delete the old exported mesh out once they are back in again readd the weighting and bone nodes and your good to go.

Just had some really tasty Brisket. So nummy!

So I figured out what to do with the basement. A FREAKING SMOKE HOUSE!

All the meats are getting smokified! Even the cheese is getting new "smoked" IDs!

Smoked meats and cheeses will have extra effects. Exclusive to the Docks like the skooma :smile:

Amber will also be selling smoked food now too

I was thinking of a different type of smoke house when I read smoke house in the basement. Though I guess you could smoke meat as well it's just harder to keep them lit.

How do you scale a UV map down to fit a different spot? I have a outfit that I want to transplant the outfits mesh to the underwear mesh but the underwear texture is bigger then the other texture so they don't fit.

It is also very hard to see the background when trying to move the UV map as it's all black in the UV editor.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

You can scale a UV down in blender by first going to Island select mode. Selecting the specific section you want to scale then press S to scale and you move the mouse to size it. Then you press G to grab the island and move it where you want it. That is the only way that I know of and it's blender related.