Chat [Reboot]

Imfg I can not stand the Dead Money DLC for FONV. I just wasted 2 days navigating that stupid Vila.

Dealing with idiots. Now the vault is glitched. No way in past the forcefield. 

I want to slap whoever made it in the face.

Monologue Monologue Monologue

Starting a new game... Again.

Such a waste

The outfit has been hacked up a bit the whole set looks like this but I whacked the bikini top off but left the bikini bottom and straps that went up to join the top. O also did one with the whole set in it.

Spoiler

2018-01-21_1547.pngUntitled.png

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Wanted to see how the lustmord neck piece would look like as different piercings.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

K so Gauss minigun. All miniguns for that matter. K so I get why the backpack is there IF I'd had a belt of bullets going to the gun but it don't.

So why Beth would leave the backpack to render in game is kinda stupid i think.

Snip snip. A Gauss mini gun should have a series of wires running along the barrel because it uses electro magnetic propulsion.

There are a lot of textures involved with this gun.

Also using BS Shader set.

Yay no dismember skin.

Going to make a custom ammo clip with linked EC packs instead of a box.

This should turn out real nice

Okay FONV.

Made a New Nif.

It's the old cz57 with new textures.

The BS shader set is set to the new textures. 

The only thing in the ESP is a new form ID for the gun linked to the new Nif.

I have been away from FONV for a while.

Is this the part where I need archive invalidation?

I did a lot to this actually. Most with Geck. But I really like it. I think I should call it God Cursor  or something.

Let me go pack it up. I want to dampen the damage and put some bulbs on it and wires linking those rings on the barrels like the wires in the Tesla cannon.

The barrel spin sound is a lot better and I'm still experimenting with a fire sound..

As is I would take this over a mini nuke rappid fire any day.

5000+ DPS. I have to bring that down 

It rips the limbs off of anything like nothing death claws, super mutants.. Cake. 

Still have a ways to go

One thing that I noticed with oblivion nifs is if it's not render in nifskope you can drag a texture file across the nifskope screen and the part that the mouse pointer is over will render you can also drop the texture file onto the part and it'll render but you can't do that same thing for skyrim. Also when you drop the texture file onto the piece it stays rendered till you move the texture file.

Ported fly's champion of light armor.

Spoiler

Untitleddd.png

Looks like we just lost the fucking furnace. :classic_angry: Hopefully they can come by today or I'm going to be doing a lot of rubbing to keep warm.

56 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I like how you're at a church. Like she's going to prey the whore away lol

She loved every bit of it.

Well, you know our game a bit. Everything must contribute to the Oblivion simulation or it's out of the load order. That is....we've long ago got over the novelty of two computer characters 'doing it'. Does it contribute to the game? That's what's important, now.

So, she really is hungry, thirsty, sleepy and beat-up by a few Johns that had a 6 aggression. One was even infected with the Droops and passed it on to her.

This is still the best needs mod in my opinion...no longer available on the Nexus...here's a rare copy.

Spoiler

Tyler's Hungry Thirsty Sleepy Tired

Hungry_Thirsty_Sleepy_Tired-24079.zip

It revamps the fatigue loss rate, as well...you actually get tired...affects NPCs/Creatures and PCs equally. Restore fatigue potions are suddenly valuable. 

BTW: your Allison had an aggression of 25! I lowered it to 5 so she doesn't attack the PC on sight.

She's cranky people keep fiddling with the gate to her garden trying to get in

She is no happy when people use the back door.

I have to make the berries and sweetcakes free again. They are a treat to the customer.

When you gave her ownership of the cell to lock doors it made the sweet rolls hers 

6 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

She's cranky people keep fiddling with the gate to her garden trying to get in

She is no happy when people use the back door.

I have to make the berries and sweetcakes free again. They are a treat to the customer.

When you gave her ownership of the cell to lock doors it made the sweet rolls hers 

Ooooops. Those you can set to Player Faction.