Chat [Reboot]

Okay 2 things.

1.St I want to make a plugin called boogy man.

Absolutely no other function other than to terrorize children.

Like a black ethereal warewolf that spawns randomly and only targets children.

No one else can see them but you and the kids.

I want to give the kids a HIGH pitch blood curdling scream! And take off running. Day... Night, it don't matter.

But the boogy man never catches them or. Hurts them.

That's it! I think that would be hilarious.

Out in the sticks near morthal and hear this ear splitting scream. LMFAO... especially after you find out why... LMFAO

kinda like in New Vegas. In freeside that kid is always chasing the rat.

2.Nd

I am becoming a TES5Edit ninja lately! 

I fixed that guard, learned how to copy world space. Batch form IDs.

This is gold. It really is.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798570279

Worth a read.

If you shoot the rat the kid will run up to it pull out a knife and start cutting chunks of meat off of it and start eating it.

You would have to place the creatures into a some faction that would only affect the children you would probably have to do some type of script to get them to run around all over the place and a script for a ghost or werewolf that would attack them. I think people would still notice them with head tracking.

That would be even funnier. They just don't care.

Maybe if I use the play tag that the kids do in solitude.

Tes5edit is so awesome now that I know what I'm doing a little

I have a question for you.

Let's say I have a static nirnroot. I want to make it bigger but CK only lets me scale it to 10.0000

Would it be reasonable to believe that I can scale it in the Nif THEN scale it in CK? For an overall x20 effect or any variation there of?

It makes sense as a thought

You can scale something to be quite big in nifskope. This screen shot is of a outfit that was scaled in nifskope the white thing towards the bottom is the body. I right clicked the outfit and went to transform - scale vertices then I set the X Y and Z to 50.0000 and hit enter and you can keep doing this indefinitely.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Second screenshot is after clicking transform - edit vertices and adding 50.0000 to all three a second time.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

That's what I wanted to hear.

Thank you 

@fejeena

@myuhinny

I doing the souls gem Grotto after all and I'm using shadow green world space. I'm replacing the tree at the top with a big Crimson Nirn root.

Also doing the same for

Soul gems. I'm making them static, scaling them up and they are going to be protruding from the walls.

A side note.

From the very first time I played Skyrim I always thought the metal Skyrim dragon logo would make an epic shield.

I finally did it.

It has the ultra dragon priest enchantment with shout reduce 20% and 50% resist magic.

I think the ultra dragon priest enchanted stack if you have the mask too. 2x more likely to heal you or summon a dragon priest.

Either way for the test phase it looks really good

Let me go snap a pic of the East empire co building.

I have been busy.

Entrance to the Grotto is in the basement of the spriggan and there will be an exit through BrineWater cave. It is just so perfect.

@myuhinny I'm so happy you told me about porting across tes because I was planning on porting the Oblivion ships.

I had all the bugs ready to merge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Always one of my favorites since childhood was this cartoon at the end of many classic Playboy magazines. Kurtzman & Elder's "Little Annie Fanny". Penthouse had a similar feature in "Oh Wicked Wanda"...but never quite matched Annie's wholesome sexiness...being wicked n' all...I suppose, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Annie_Fanny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Wanda

Spoiler

laf.thumb.jpg.dc29b8ed46368d5200fb9bd4334f537f.jpgOranges_Wanda_splash.thumb.jpg.57b2413c223abc77c99a7985a603bcf6.jpg

• 3 months later...
Spoiler

FromeTheGrave.jpeg

Well well not often you get a 2nd chance at life.  Sorry I have been gone so long left will do that as will the absence of aforementioned life.

I find my self in a position to (get back to it) screen shot more symbolic than anything. That is my Glamis sword ported to Skyrim and my Holy Accolade Halo super simple but by far the hardest nif I have ever made. In doing so I learned a lot about OS and my work is all the better for it.

Happy to be alive.

Awwwe! Well thanks. I have to get reacquainted with the forum interface again. I actually announce I'm back here before I enven said anything at Nexus lol.

Soooooo guess who's getting good with OS? Yeps I don't fiddle with body slide at all unless I need _0 or _1 bodies but even then I haven't messed with it too much yet..

Good to see you again that's for sure. Right now I'm just getting used to all the software again. There is a nice muscle memory there I have a few things I need to come through on for a few people but its a process.

I have one more nif I need to make before I get back into really doing stuff. It's a set of centurion wings. It will look awesome when I'm done.

Skyrim mods are soooooo touchy. But yes thank you for that. I will try to be checking in every day or 2.

My ideals and inspiration has evolved a little but my outside the box concepts and dirty mind are still going strong lol....lol yeaaaah kinky to a fault.

So all that being said how is everyone??

Cool. I don't use bodyslide either except for when making zap sliders for an outfit but if the item can separated in blender I'll use that instead as it can be faster.

I only use the outfit studios part of it to help port the outfits and stuff that I find on the internet. I also have a dirty mind especially when deciding what I want to port and what I want to remove from that outfit during porting to make it skimpier.

I see an umbrella and first thing I see is new nipple covers for my player or just saw a spiked ball and chain weapon and though of that would look cool as a piercing for her breast belly and crotch. Other stuff I look and see if it'll look good with transparency.

Also playing some adult renpy and other games.

Have been off since Thursday as we have a 4 day weekend. 

The thing that seems to be the hardest for me is NiDismemberSkinInstance

I'm running blender with the nif Pyffi plugin and I'm getting good at exporting good base nifs be it BSfade node or whatever the hell else.

This is what's going to blow your mind. I have ZERO x rated mods in my SK load order.... ZERO I'm still running vanilla bodies and armors.

Only game I have modded with the nasty stuff is oblivion and I have no booted that since before I left.

I honestly can't even tell you why.

Don't think I have ever had to add NiDismemberSkinInstance to anything.

I mostly use blender to port .XPS - generic item meshes or TMC files into it for exporting. Other times it's to join or separate pieces.

EWW those vanilla bodies were the first thing to go as those were always nasty as fuck some of the bodies for some of the games looked like they were molded paper and glue and looked like if they got wet their boobs would of ended up where their feet are.

I have been quite busy in the screenshot thread posting lots of the stuff that I have been porting.

I so hate it when an author shoves 15 outfits into one .XPS file and here you are trying to figure out what goes with what.

That's funny to me as a meshing artist. With me, normally if I want something I just make it. Let me grab you a shot of these wings I'm working on.

Though it's not technically a "port" as it's from Skyrim and going back into Skyrim but... Well you will see.

The reason I have to fuck around with SkinInstance is for that reason most of the mods in my load order are things I have made from nothing so they never had any vertex groups or skin partitions. It can be a pain in the ass but if I have one that is really hard I literally do an out of my seat on my feet happy dance.

That fling Halo took me 3 days.

5 mins to mesh in blendy

2 mins to translate and export in NI node with proper flags and Tex paths

3 days to get a proper skin instance on it.

At first it was hovering a full body length above player head but properly weighted to NPC Head [Head] Bip. Looked like the scene root was attached to the head bone.

Then I got it positioned correctly on day 2 but the Halo was stuck in idol and didn't seem to be weighted to the head bone at all.

That happened back and forth on day 3 @ 7.0. I kid you not every time I made a new one I had an old working and new working folder with the nif backed up.

Finally I took it back to blender, exported then directly into OS and it finally worked.

Idk what I was doing that was breaking my skin instance.

Going back looking the only difference is String order and hierarchy.

0 NiNode Root[0]

1 NiNode Bone[1]

2 NiTriShape Mesh[2]

See this is what I needed but this is what kept happening without using OS

0 NiNode Root[0]

2 NiTriShape Mesh[2]

1 NiNode Bone[1]

Even though I had the string order and hierarchy correct that head bone kept going back under the trishape. And in all those mesh's even the one that did have a working skin they will still translated wrong in game.

3 fucking days for something so simple. But! It looks great in game

Let me grab an SS of these wings

For me it's load file into blender and export in .OBJ format then load it into outfit studios by using the start new project and selecting the body you want scale outfit and parts at one time and then rotate and adjust them to near close position add  weight painting and export out in nif form and most things get added to the file on export then add texture paths way in the nif. Close outfit studios and load back in if there is clipping to fix.

Wings look really nice.

I tried that type of work flow before exporting .obj format from blender and it fucks off the UVs most of the time that's why I went for the nif plugin for blender in the first place. I never was able to find out why but once I got the nif plugin I quit looking. I wish it was that easy for me to do but I'm getting along fine now. May be a few extra steps but for the most part its pretty great for static items and I do a lot of work with static stuff most of the time. Idk why but I'm on a body add-on kick lately. Thinking about remaking my succubus race. Horns tail wings red skin tats. Not sure if I want to go cbbe or unpaid this time. I still have my HDL body but it's just collecting dust. Maybe.... Hmm maybe if I had some armors fit to it already I would do the but I don't think I'm going to.

I have had a project in mind.

Like a nymph or fairy that floats over the players shoulder. It would have to be biped to the player skeleton but the fairy it's self would be animated. Not sure how to go about that.

Think of a tiny dragon playing looped flight animation over your right shoulder biped to the top spine bone that can be summoned with a spell similar to the way bound armor works different spells with different miniature dragons with different perks like an Accolade. Kill x amount of blood dragons to get the blood dragon Accolade.

Also interested in gravitational lensing FX. I want to make an AOE spell that when it makes contact it creates a black hole dealing damage to multiple enemies. I was thinking the Storm Ant AOE attack would be a good template.

Could be worked into an LL theme by pulling off people cloths and armor and causing Fear spell effect 100 to make them flee. Idk.

Just an idea where I'm at mentally.

My SK is on super super super ultra mega hard mode.

Most mobs and dragons have about 75,000 - 800,000 HP

My player has 40,000 HP and a weapon with base damage of 137 @ lvl 40. I kinda have it set up MMO RPG style lol it just feels right to me.

Just about ever we or armor has an enchantment. They can cost 300,000 gold to 20 million at some vendors. Some vendors sell in bulk now. Gold drops around 2,000 - 17,000 in my skyrim. Mons are x3 x4 or sometimes even x8 in some of my dungeons and hit hard some of the harder mobs can heal. Some assassins have invisibility spells. My skyrim gets real at times and even with 40k HP and 1500 armor rating I still die.

Giants are almost impossible to kill without a strategy or spamming paralyze.

Idk why I went into all that but yeah