Chat [Reboot]

So I was thinking about Skyrim. Listening to music and I got a mental image of this.

dragons_team_cloudjumper_valka.jpg.76dcbb01db92f23208b194a53a955945.jpg

It's Hiccups mama from how to train your dragon but that's not what I see.

I see a dragon Priest riding a dragon. Would it not reasonable to think that dragons returning would bring out more dragon priests?

It could be simple. Dragon won't die until you kill the dragon priest.

I think it would make random dragon fights more interesting.

Question. If there was a static item Like a flame and it's ashes were void salts.. How often would you go back?

I'm walking right up to the line on breaking immersion as it is.

I have a blue flame that's called the frozen flame. I thought maybe something that gives frost salt but that's pretty common.

A picture would probably do better here.

I have a few thingies I want to show and get an opinion. Brb.

So here is the Frozen flame. I think I'm going to rename it to Void beacon. All caged up and just passing through.tbf.thumb.jpeg.60af6840830b4b464b0947674ac539a3.jpeg

I want to take the horse trough and make it a container with bottles of water inside or an activator that gives you a clean perk. Like maybe food lasts a little longer or maybe Luke a shrine blessing and you get a refresh perk. Stamina fortied. Idk yet.

h2o.thumb.jpeg.fae89f0cb00ed29e941aeb372d2d422a.jpeg

BITTERCUP!!! I'm bringing it back.

sprig01.thumb.jpeg.d4369fc0cf9a96842f0f68edf1f9e018.jpeg

@DogOnPorch

Thanks I found it pretty fast yesterday but haven't done anything with it ATM I did export the parts in .OBJ format it sucks that oblivoon nifs can't load into outfit studios like all the other ones came.

------------------

Playing a game called cursed armor it's not the oblivion one but the game is from the same author. My player is in a slaver camp atm I have told the trainer and slaver to kiss my ass so her submission is staying at 0 and trying to find a way out of the city. Did a bit of tinkering with the save to help since they stole all my shit and went to the market to buy some items and one seller is selling skooma for 500 gold per bottle so I bought 231 bottles. That should be a enough I think.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

@DogOnPorch

Thanks I found it pretty fast yesterday but haven't done anything with it ATM I did export the parts in .OBJ format it sucks that oblivoon nifs can't load into outfit studios like all the other ones came.

------------------

Playing a game called cursed armor it's not the oblivion one but the game is from the same author. My player is in a slaver camp atm I have told the trainer and slaver to kiss my ass so her submission is staying at 0 and trying to find a way out of the city. Did a bit of tinkering with the save to help since they stole all my shit and went to the market to buy some items and one seller is selling skooma for 500 gold per bottle so I bought 231 bottles. That should be a enough I think.

This one?

https://www.patreon.com/wolfzq/posts?tag=Last Free Version!

I feel like the docks are good enough to put out the 1.7 now.  Lots of tweeks and adjustments. Starting as a new player if you head to the docks right away when you get to whiterun stables you can get a decent outfit going a nice weapon or 2 and get a jump on alchemy if you read books.

I did some reading on crafting potions. It's not like it is with food or smithing. The outcome is based on skill and effects of the ingredients. I wanted to make the new skooma craftable as a potion but I can't. I could take the easy way and make it a food item but that would kill the Alchemical aspect of it.

You can still make good money fencing the skooma if you steal it.

An Hr or 2 to double check some things and il be updating.

2 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Your shield. The symbol on it. It's the S&M symbol. It's also the morthal banner. Idk if anyone else got that.

They are lore friendly Norse shields...so I imagine not a coincidence.

I forget exactly where I got them...there are lots of different ones, though.

ScreenShot628.jpg

1 hour ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Your picture made me look at my nipples. Lol idk why. I know mine are not that big. Not even close but I looked anyways.  Those are huge!! Lol. I think I should make some sex stuff for a while. What to do what to do... My blender is dusty.

Something in the water in Cyrodill...equals big boobs. Squeeze those into rubber bands. 

:classic_biggrin:

She is as cute as the dickens, too. Helps.

Be happy you don't play Skyrim.

I'm not happy. I just found out my docks have a critical error and I don't know if people that use it can fix it.

I have 2 fatal errors.

1. Z Fighting mountains apparently that can be fixed with the .ini

What Z fighting is, is when distant load fight to render. Or more commonly known as the flickering mountain bug.

2. Entire sections of mountains and squares of water missing. I could tolerate it in Oblivion but not Skyrim.

Then again I am the only person that I know of that has made a new LOD with the docks in it. So this may just be me. It could be as simple as rebuilding my LOD.

Either way if that issue is part of the ESP I'm screwed because idfk how to fix it with CK LOD gen. I really don't want to extract my TGA files.

If anyone reading this has Docks 1.7 installed Without a new LOD please stand on the docks and look at the water and mountains and see if any are flickering now or missing. Please and TY.

When I stand on the docks and loot twords the dragon bridge I see trees floating in the sky.

7 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Be happy you don't play Skyrim.

I'm not happy. I just found out my docks have a critical error and I don't know if people that use it can fix it.

I have 2 fatal errors.

1. Z Fighting mountains apparently that can be fixed with the .ini

What Z fighting is, is when distant load fight to render. Or more commonly known as the flickering mountain bug.

2. Entire sections of mountains and squares of water missing. I could tolerate it in Oblivion but not Skyrim.

Then again I am the only person that I know of that has made a new LOD with the docks in it. So this may just be me. It could be as simple as rebuilding my LOD.

Either way if that issue is part of the ESP I'm screwed because idfk how to fix it with CK LOD gen. I really don't want to extract my TGA files.

If anyone reading this has Docks 1.7 installed Without a new LOD please stand on the docks and look at the water and mountains and see if any are flickering now or missing. Please and TY.

When I stand on the docks and loot twords the dragon bridge I see trees floating in the sky.

I don't know enough about Skyrim Cells to comment much. Sorry....

:classic_sad:

2 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

That's okay. I may take it to Nexus. If there are fixes someone will say something.

How are you Dog?

Great, thanks. Yourself?

Your first real mod, too...so bound to be some just general screw-ups. That one modder redoing Elsweyr ran into the exact same thing merging mods in Oblivion. 

Right now I know there is a problem with ALL the merchants I added in several early mods I made. I SHOULD go back into them and fix the issue...minor...but there MANY...lol. (no merchant container assigned) They sell and buy well enough, but they physically carry everything they buy from you. This can lead to some humorous situations as they attempt to wear the fancy gear you sell 'em. Wearing male/female clothes, etc....nice legs....shame about his face.  :classic_biggrin: 

It's so gratifying. It really is. Like if I just went into the Event Horizon and finished stocking the beer cases I would feel so accomplished.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89352/

There it is. LL is just not the place for such things. If I somehow plastered tits to the dock than maybe lol

Like. Idk if even one person told me I did good on my nav mesh il be happy. :smile: