Chat [Reboot]

1 hour ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I had the old wet wet. It was just a shader with water droplets running down your body. I liked it

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

I think that's the get wet one that I got.

The older version of Get Wet had a save bloat issue, apparently.

Sperm Splash has its issues, too. Companions never lose the intelligence drain...so generally, one would pick non-mages as companions if you have effects turned on.

It's handy in our Oblivion as it raises personality at a cost in willpower and intelligence. Which stops some of the meaner NPCs from attacking you in the nastier (treasure filled) skooma dens....at least for the moment. Losing willpower makes it easier to get captured, though. Roll them bones.

Woot woo new Boy toys! 

Meet The new studs in the Spriggan.

Kingston

King.thumb.jpeg.f63219d1c0007af8a62e0210d066ce4e.jpeg

And Griffen

Griff.thumb.jpeg.d3c1e7a879e060ccc675b62ad575b47d.jpeg

They are the watchmen. They are both Salty Faction but at the same time they are both guard faction too. It don't matter what side of the war you are on if you brake the rules in the spriggan they fight side by side.SEG3.thumb.jpeg.0411b7d22dfdb17aee076c1b3a93b879.jpegSEG4.thumb.jpeg.826cb5fa77f3d6eb971617e72bdb005d.jpeg

Just keeping the peace

SEG2.thumb.jpeg.a2d70e8fdf55caae603c65d8bcff0f60.jpeg

Never noticed but then again I was too worried about knocking up everyone in the game .

Found some free textures for the cool fever outfit so testing them out the blue one looks pretty good but might look just as good without the skirt the red one is bit bright.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Oh look more period undies. It kinda a running joke with my room mate and I.

I have been drinking a little. We have some friends over.

Kinda funny when you know the night could end with any one of the people in your house, and when you have just enough to drink to start thinking that way...

Lol

I let the little fucker from across the street cone over and hang out as long as he keeps it in his pants.

We are all smoking out in the living room and I was a little cold so I went to get a sweater from my room AND HE WAS PLAYING MY SKYRIM! ON MY PC!

I remember him saying he had to go to the bathroom but I had spaced that he was here.

He got into my projects and seen everything.

He wants me to teach him everything I know now and he tried to get me in bed.

This is the same kid that told me that video card would never work in my PC.

He tried getting me in bed. He seen purple boobs, the Gape project EVERYTHING.

This is just perfect

Did you ever tell Meridia to kiss your ass and to do the shit herself when she asks you to return Meridia's Beacon to it's rightful place?

Nice outfit here and the heels look pretty nice. The legs were off so I had to cut part of the belt off that went down to the leggings so that I could move them and the boots. The one has a lace top.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

No I did the quest just to hang dawnbreaker on my wall. That weapon in novelty at best. Something pretty to look at as I drift to sleep.

I just picked up Qaxe's Winterhold Rebuild. Last time I had it was years ago and it was recently updated. I loved it back then so I wander how much better it has gotten. It makes winterhold a place worth spending time in.

I have to go install it and check it out. My buzz is gone. I decided spending time with the game was better than sex and the groggy walk of shame tomorrow morning. My roommate. Yeah she can take that walk alone. Lol.

Just make sure to save before ever do decide to tell her no because after saying that you get to cross going to space off your bucket list you die though but you get to check off something cool. When you tell her no she launches you into the air way way way way the fuck up there and you die when you hit the ground and no you can't put TGM on as that shit don't work with it.

Hate it when someone doesn't know how to do their texture paths in a nif and makes it to where you have to redo them all to get them to render in nifskope and sometimes in game. This files has  steamapps\common\skyrim\data\textures\ as it's texture pathway.

@DogOnPorch wtf? I have never even watched that show. But somehow managed to make a likeness to a character? Well then I say it was fate.

That 2nd one. I can't tell if that's a man or a woman. I want to say that's a she. I could maybe do something like that I'm sure. I live remaking actual people into NPCs.

I know you have a lot of time invested into oblivion. I'm sure countless hours, but we have to get you going on Skyrim.

What do you need in order to run it?

Side note. Any words I attempt at describing how disturbing it is to me when manikins become alive will always fall short.

Like jump in my bed and pull my blankets over my head and prey whatever voodoo causing it to go away.

I. Do NOT like that shit. It's too real. The done that holds my mind intact fractures. It's all bad.

45 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@DogOnPorch wtf? I have never even watched that show. But somehow managed to make a likeness to a character? Well then I say it was fate.

That 2nd one. I can't tell if that's a man or a woman. I want to say that's a she. I could maybe do something like that I'm sure. I live remaking actual people into NPCs.

I know you have a lot of time invested into oblivion. I'm sure countless hours, but we have to get you going on Skyrim.

What do you need in order to run it?

Side note. Any words I attempt at describing how disturbing it is to me when manikins become alive will always fall short.

Like jump in my bed and pull my blankets over my head and prey whatever voodoo causing it to go away.

I. Do NOT like that shit. It's too real. The done that holds my mind intact fractures. It's all bad.

Ivar a girl?? Hahahahahha...you're missing out re: Vikings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4MCgMaU1Dw

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2738392-Vikings-online-free

Ivar is the crippled son of Ragnar Lodbrok...one of several sons...but he's the mean one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok

New computer. But other purchases have priority. 

vikings-season-5-ivar-boneless.jpg.05f1783309dc450142243a92f9164912.jpg