Chat [Reboot]

Well we now have no heat they just came and checked the furnace and it's got a shit ton of things wrong with it. The blow back seal or whatever it was called had a hole or something so flames came back took out a bunch of wires and also took out the circuit board - igniter - pressure valve and a wire harness because all of the wires in it have now become one with each other. So lots of body part rubbing tonight to keep warm.

5 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Well we now have no heat they just came and checked the furnace and it's got a shit ton of things wrong with it. The blow back seal or whatever it was called had a hole or something so flames came back took out a bunch of wires and also took out the circuit board - igniter - pressure valve and a wire harness because all of the wires in it have now become one with each other. So lots of body part rubbing tonight to keep warm.

Do you live in a frosty region?

2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

One thing that I noticed with oblivion nifs is if it's not render in nifskope you can drag a texture file across the nifskope screen and the part that the mouse pointer is over will render you can also drop the texture file onto the part and it'll render but you can't do that same thing for skyrim. Also when you drop the texture file onto the piece it stays rendered till you move the texture file.

Ported fly's champion of light armor.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitleddd.png

Looks like we just lost the fucking furnace. :classic_angry: Hopefully they can come by today or I'm going to be doing a lot of rubbing to keep warm.

Lol just seen this. Smh

Spoiler

Da Hooks (one from fejenna's zip collection)...barrels and sacks (255 items each then start a new one) contain less than half of all the various clothes/armor mods we've collected over the years. Several locations across the map. This room is just for the ladies...female PC/NPCs. Three other esps add the rest. Male items are separate. It's getting harder to play a male PC in this particular Oblivion...too many esps to turn on and off.

This type of room is for testing items...special vendors still sell everything. I forget exactly what has been added....digging through barrels and such (they wrap around most of the room)...find some long lost items. Some about as welcome as old tax forms...we used this?? Yuck...

5 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

SThat little Oblivion gate should go to a dimension where everything is distorted.

Visualize

Alice in wonderland.

Rooms that are rotated at 90°

Some rooms way too big others too small really big doors and keys.

Could make it a player Home. Genie in the bottle style

Oh yeah...you could go nutz. Full dungeon...no way out except forward...

Don't you just love taking a lore friendly armor and going rip snip hamma hamma and turn it into a unlore friendly smexy ass armor? Cut out the belly armor to show more skin then separated the top armor from the bottom armor piece to make it look more like a belt like piece whacked the crap off the arms and left the pauldrons whacked the pants off under the skirt as well as removed the side panels on the skirt so you can see more ass and legs removed the thigh guards under the skirt and last removed the collar piece on the top. The skirt also had a flap covering the center piece but I decided it didn't look good and threw it back into blender and separated it from the skirt deleted it and rejoined the rest back together again. Also added transparency to the parts of the skirt because why not everyone loves transparency.

Spoiler

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.png

Just get the 1800 second one and you won't have to worry about them for awhile then.

Marie rose has such a tiny body it makes it hard to form her outfits around a body. Still want to change the white part to something darker like black but will do that later as it needs a lot of lassoing as I want to keep the yellow trim the author inverted the white part but it just didn't look right to me.

Spoiler

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.png

29 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Just get the 1800 second one and you won't have to worry about them for awhile then.

Marie rose has such a tiny body it makes it hard to form her outfits around a body. Still want to change the white part to something darker like black but will do that later as it needs a lot of lassoing as I want to keep the yellow trim the author inverted the white part but it just didn't look right to me.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.png

Ten minutes is plenty in game time...any fight is usually long over. Plus, this would include any essential companions...so twenty minutes would be a lot of finger tapping waiting for Vilja, etc.

I have taken a very wide side stem to my shortcomings with the docks. And started  getting the inside of the spriggan looking good.

It won't be half decorated like EH and ATA.

Navmesh in cell 16,22 keeps popping under water. I have just been all over the place lately. So much stuff to play with.

I just need to learn a bit more about CK.

Like today I found out that races are not handled the same way. It's more tricky.

I do love all the body slots. Makes me want to get the Armed to the teeth mod again. I can't say it enough. I love the forgable arrows mod too.

14 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I don't think you would really notice anything different with Vilja as she was always slow to begin with and even worse if you let her lead you.

I generally don't use Vilja...wife's realm. There's no frickin' way she's waiting 20 minutes for anything. 

:classic_biggrin:

Speaking of following Vilja...my wife was following her when some scripts crossed and Vilja started following Joanna Stoneblood from this mod. Which was weird enough...but Joanna is apparently also Mythic Dawn...so she led both Vilja and my wife to a distant MD lair...had never seen the place before.

I suspect this Oblivion build of nearing AI Singularity...

:classic_biggrin:

This person seriously went fucking overboard with the armatures in this file. Took over 20+ minutes for this file to load into blender and there isn't much in there other then the armatures. I'm dreading how long it's going to take to load their real file with the actual outfit in it into blender. How the fuck is a person even suppose to be able to find the fucking bone that they need?

Spoiler

Well their bikini finally loaded deleted out the head only to find another shrunken head the size of a golf ball where the head was at and I have no fucking clue what the hell that one is suppose to be there for. Maybe it's there for people that like a little head now and then.

Well I wanted to try to use their hair that came with it but they messed it up all texture grids are stacked on top of each other probably because they joined all the pieces together. Made two versions with the bikini top original with the neck strap then 2nd one I cut the neck strap off and used a piece of it to put in between the top piece to make it look like a better tube top.

Spoiler

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitleddd.pngUntitled.pngUntitledd.png

The thing that sucks was I downloaded it for a certain outfit that was shown in the screenshot and it never even had the outfit in it.

3 hours ago, myuhinny said:

This person seriously went fucking overboard with the armatures in this file. Took over 20+ minutes for this file to load into blender and there isn't much in there other then the armatures. I'm dreading how long it's going to take to load their real file with the actual outfit in it into blender. How the fuck is a person even suppose to be able to find the fucking bone that they need?

Hide contents

Even the screen shots took forever to load. What a joke I would delete it all and import the Skyrim skeleton. May not even do that if you can rig it with OS.

Fuck all that noise!

That's a boat full of NOPE

@TheRealMissAmber

The files are in .XPS format they can't load into outfit studios but they can load into blender. The 2 files didn't have shit in them other then the body and gloves but even the bikini took awhile to load and it had hardly any rigging in it. I think it's how they did them that did it. Or maybe that little head in the body mesh is actually a evil little gremlin placed there to cause mischief and problems.