Chat [Reboot]

I sure did. I keep missing every shot. I'm so used to the lag that I can't hit anything.

I feel like IV been in the stone age.

I got the 2018 driver set for this card. It's magic I swear.

The only way I can even make the fps stagger is to set off a bunch of explosions in FONV.

I can't even make the fps flinch in Oblivion. I get a slight spike when loading a new world cell but that's it.

My Glamis sword would make me CTD sometimes before with the 4096 textures but not any more.

The power supply for the card got to my mamas house today. I went and seen her for a bit. She said she can tell I'm not sleeping enough. She's right, I'm not.

Anyways got home (bra off) got the drivers and it works perfect

My windows performance rating is higher than its ever been.

CPU and RAM 7.3

Graphics 7.9 (maxed)

HDD 5. Something

I just put a hard stress test on it. I had CSE ,CK GECK, video player, VLC player universal sandbox and Skyrim all running and it didn't bog down at all. I'm so happy

Just get some arrows with highly explosive tips then if you miss you'll still kill something. Going through some of my folders throwing crap out I don't need or use and came across a zip file named batch5 opening it up shows a bunch of armors from monster hunter in it.

Some of these files in these folders I have no clue whatever possessed me to ever download some of this shit some of it looks really bad.

Some of these outfits look like they were put together with a hammer some didn't even make sure they the pieces in the right spots. Started deleting out the bone nodes that were bad and the outfit started stretching downwards once all nodes were gone the outfit was way below the body.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

It has alatreon barioth bnahabra bone ceadeus diablos dobler great baggi great jaggi guild hunter jaggi mask lagiacrus leather ludroth piscine and rathalos in the zip file.

Just found a mod named come here. Inside it has a wav file with scorpions voice shouting get over here. Must be a kill move type mod.

Here are a set of screen shots from the updated Spriggan interior.

There will be a stormcloke wing and imperial wing.

We at the salty spriggan don't take sides in the war. There is a lot of money to be made from both sides especially in these times of laxed security.

Politics stop at the door, if you must get physical do it outside, although Kilo does have a nice collection of soup bowls made from human skulls. Hmm. 

SPRIG1.thumb.jpeg.0d2faad70c68705604ece8cd50815653.jpegSPRIG2.thumb.jpeg.5ea33416ba01092d18a38e05f4a295d8.jpegSPRIG3.thumb.jpeg.7ec7e503f90deda6d152d2ddad516419.jpegSPRIG4.thumb.jpeg.97a087a77b2dc628e4715df685acaed4.jpegSPRIG5.thumb.jpeg.64eb220f1e19ee3c39fb531668d4a876.jpegSPRIG6.thumb.jpeg.2ebb1f060f25493b072b8de7dbdeb660.jpeg

14 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Just found this bad boy in the folder. It's a harley quinn outfit I did have to retexture the gold colored items as the gold color was more of a puke green.

Hide contents

Untitleddd.pngUntitleddd.png

Can you say thunder thighs? I like it. Peep up the jester hat to go with it and you got an outfit. Does it have the mask?

7 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Just need to get a mod where it's always raining so the stuff never sticks and washes away after a few minutes.

You have to get right in the water with Sperm Splash set to zero...not much standing water in Chorrol except what I added....underground cisterns. But there are often...errrr...unsavory types in those dark holes waiting to reapply a fresh layer.

I think I have the get wet mod on the HD somewhere.

Did some tweaking of this outfit added new body colorized the center black and added transparency tried to add the wings from the set to the outfit but it was causing outfit studios to whine and then crash so I had to remove.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

11 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I think I have the get wet mod on the HD somewhere.

Did some tweaking of this outfit added new body colorized the center black and added transparency tried to add the wings from the set to the outfit but it was causing outfit studios to whine and then crash so I had to remove.

It actually conflicts w/ Sperm Splash...so...oh well.

I added a bellychain to the Speedbuster Santa and boom...CTD both the CS and game. Added same chain dozens of times before. Go figure...

Might of did something wrong I have done it before. Does the CTD in the CS happen when you click the item or when you click on the mesh to load it into the render screen? I know I have had items CTD before in the CK when I clicked on them and it turned out that something was missing the bone nodes. I have also done it before pasting something from one nif to another so I just deleted out the item and then tried it again and it usually fixed whatever fuck up I did.