29 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

All of the Sexlab mods come from Oldrim the work flow on how to convert them is in my last post oh with the exception of Dripping wet I used the SE version. I am running Sexlab 1.63 beta for SE  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/ 

But yeah if you follow that work flow 90% of oldrim SL plug ins do work except the ones with 32bit DLL files those take a lot more to run.

Thanks so much. I'll try it tonight. With what mod do you suggest to start to learn how to convert?

This inspires me:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/281-sexlab-squirt/;)

16 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

qui per renderlo più facile per te.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3cwp41md09gtnw/Sexlab Squirt Reborn v2_02 - file loose archive.7z? dl = 0

Questo è tutto pronto convertito e pronto per l'uso. Saluti

You're a great one!

In any case I want to learn how to bring the mods on Skyrim Se.

Do you think it is possible to do it with this (or similar)?

"Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)"

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52650-get-vagina-working-with-collisions-updated-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy-is-back/

1 hour ago, luc87 said:

You're a great one!

In any case I want to learn how to bring the mods on Skyrim Se.

Do you think it is possible to do it with this (or similar)?

"Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)"

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52650-get-vagina-working-with-collisions-updated-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy-is-back/

Here is the link to the 4.0 version it is far superior and what I'm using now.

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Presumably that will not work with Skyrim SE? I know HDT-SMP is out but it is pretty alpha at the time of writing and I've had a few issues with the versions I have tried.

There are more options then just HDT-SMP in the installer or you can opt for no physics 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, puffballsunited45 said:

Hi, I just had one question. Do you need to start a new game for this mod to work? I have it installed, and MCM told me it's ready to go, but I'm not noticing anything happening, I check my buffs, I have my PC walk around naked, so I'm obviously missing something here, any thoughts?

open menu -configurator mods-exit configurator-exit menu and wait about 1min ,you probably have message in left up corner "mcm menu 1 register"(something like that:D).Now open menu configurator mods and you will see in mcm "dripping when aroused mod"

48 minutes ago, puffballsunited45 said:

Hi, I just had one question. Do you need to start a new game for this mod to work? I have it installed, and MCM told me it's ready to go, but I'm not noticing anything happening, I check my buffs, I have my PC walk around naked, so I'm obviously missing something here, any thoughts?

no.

you need sexlab for cum/blood leaking after sex

sexlab aroused for dripping vagina, breathing sound and visual effects due to high arousal

So I'm pretty sure I messed up somewhere, to be quick the mod has installed, it is registered in my mcm and Ive went through the menu, I also have sexlab se beta, but no aroused redux because it wont cause my game to load and the mod author never answered me as well as a couple others about that issue so rip, but ultimately I don't really see anything happen, my character hasnt grown any kind of arousal, and I turned on the breathing sound on npcs to see if it was maybe working on them, but still nothing, take your time in replying, cheers.

6 hours ago, puffballsunited45 said:

So I'm pretty sure I messed up somewhere, to be quick the mod has installed, it is registered in my mcm and Ive went through the menu, I also have sexlab se beta, but no aroused redux because it wont cause my game to load and the mod author never answered me as well as a couple others about that issue so rip, but ultimately I don't really see anything happen, my character hasnt grown any kind of arousal, and I turned on the breathing sound on npcs to see if it was maybe working on them, but still nothing, take your time in replying, cheers.

since you dont have SLA(R) installed, aroused effects obviously wont work

• 2 weeks later...

I've always seen the behaviour where the "heavy" visual setting causes extreme double vision (only) in first-person, but tolerable tunnel-vision in third-person.

If I flip back to third-person, after a second or two, the double vision clears, and when I flip to first-person, after a second or two it comes back.

The first-person version of the effect makes first-person play pretty much impossible, and seems a bit disproportionate.

I get this regardless of what other mods are in, or what video card I have - even on two completely different installs of Skyrim.

Do other people get it, or is it just me?

If it's by design, could it possibly be stopped somehow? Or made an option?

Because it makes using a bow far harder than seems reasonable just because you are super-horny, and I just prefer first-person anyway.

It's somewhat possible to work around it with Immersive First Person, which counts as third-person and doesn't trigger the double-vision, but it suffers from some fairly unpleasant camera moves in normal play, and also turns on the double-vision if I draw a bow.

The only way to deal with the extreme double-vision, is to turn the heavy effect off entirely, which is a pity, as the idea of the visual effects is a major motivator for installing the mod.

The third-person version is fine, and though quite intrusive, it doesn't interfere with play to the point it becomes intolerable - it's just enough of a nuisance for you to really want to get rid of it - which is perfect.

On 4/1/2018 at 9:51 AM, Lupine00 said:

I've always seen the behaviour where the "heavy" visual setting causes extreme double vision (only) in first-person, but tolerable tunnel-vision in third-person.

If I flip back to third-person, after a second or two, the double vision clears, and when I flip to first-person, after a second or two it comes back.

The first-person version of the effect makes first-person play pretty much impossible, and seems a bit disproportionate.

I get this regardless of what other mods are in, or what video card I have - even on two completely different installs of Skyrim.

Do other people get it, or is it just me?

If it's by design, could it possibly be stopped somehow? Or made an option?

Because it makes using a bow far harder than seems reasonable just because you are super-horny, and I just prefer first-person anyway.

It's somewhat possible to work around it with Immersive First Person, which counts as third-person and doesn't trigger the double-vision, but it suffers from some fairly unpleasant camera moves in normal play, and also turns on the double-vision if I draw a bow.

The only way to deal with the extreme double-vision, is to turn the heavy effect off entirely, which is a pity, as the idea of the visual effects is a major motivator for installing the mod.

The third-person version is fine, and though quite intrusive, it doesn't interfere with play to the point it becomes intolerable - it's just enough of a nuisance for you to really want to get rid of it - which is perfect.

soo...... you want to have heavy visual effects but you dont want to have heavy visual effects, that .... makes perfect sense!

you can disable heavy visual effects with mcm option, your fixed!

P.S. Hi 'n Lo effects are stackable

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

soo...... you want to have heavy visual effects but you dont want to have heavy visual effects, that .... makes perfect sense!

you can disable heavy visual effects with mcm option, your fixed!

P.S. Hi 'n Lo effects are stackable

There's a difference between "heavy" and "totally unplayable" though, and the insane double vision, you can't even tell where you're going, let alone fight.

So, yes, I do want "heavy" visual effects, where heavy is defined as "more apparent than LIGHT visual effects", but not defined as "my screen is a mess of shifting lights that might be Skyrim".

Does that sound reasonable?

And there is clearly some special code that kicks in when you go to the mode for bows, that is different to what it does normally.

As I pointed out, the normal heavy effects are fine. But first person and third person are not the same. First person is all double vision, and intolerable for more than a few seconds. Third-person with a bow drawn is double-vision, the same as first person. Put the bow away, it's fine again.

So, you're saying this is on purpose?

I thought it might just be me.

OK then. I'll just turn it off.

But the light visual effects are really light. Does it really have to be all or nothing?

On 1/17/2018 at 8:23 AM, Ed86 said:

Issues:
There seems to be 1-2sec warping(visual dissapearence) of charactes in Blue Palace, problem seems to be in zaz fluidity effects, no idea what is the cause or how to fix it.

I haven't had a chance to actually test this in game but it may be that the particle life span is set to high in the mesh files. When the particles get too far form an actor, they disappear for some odd reason.

It looks like the particle life span can be set in NiParticleSystem -> NiPSysSpawnModifier

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There's a difference between "heavy" and "totally unplayable" though, and the insane double vision, you can't even tell where you're going, let alone fight.

So, yes, I do want "heavy" visual effects, where heavy is defined as "more apparent than LIGHT visual effects", but not defined as "my screen is a mess of shifting lights that might be Skyrim".

Does that sound reasonable?

And there is clearly some special code that kicks in when you go to the mode for bows, that is different to what it does normally.

As I pointed out, the normal heavy effects are fine. But first person and third person are not the same. First person is all double vision, and intolerable for more than a few seconds. Third-person with a bow drawn is double-vision, the same as first person. Put the bow away, it's fine again.

So, you're saying this is on purpose?

I thought it might just be me.

OK then. I'll just turn it off.

But the light visual effects are really light. Does it really have to be all or nothing?

you can go to \Interface\Translations\DW_ENGLISH and change  $DW_HEAVYVISEFF    Heavy Visuals effect to $DW_HEAVYVISEFF    totally unplayable Visuals effect

normal heavy effects are = First person double vision

yes

yes, light visual effects = tunel vision, normal heavy effects = double vision

22 hours ago, popcorn71 said:

I haven't had a chance to actually test this in game but it may be that the particle life span is set to high in the mesh files. When the particles get too far form an actor, they disappear for some odd reason.

It looks like the particle life span can be set in NiParticleSystem -> NiPSysSpawnModifier

ive tried changing lifespan to 1, still character disappears

It's great to know that's all "working as intended". It's so rare that ever happens in Skyrim.

The heavy effect does also increase the tunnel vision significantly - and that's all you get - until you go to first person, or draw a bow.

If it's also supposed to be double-vision in third person with no bow drawn, that's not working for me.

If you play any DD mod with a chastity belt in it, you're going to spend weeks of real time (albeit, not full-time) looking at that effect.

It's a bit much for that.

An MCM option to toggle it on and off would be nice, but I guess I am the first to ask for it, so there's not that much demand.

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The heavy effect does also increase the tunnel vision significantly - and that's all you get - until you go to first person, or draw a bow.

If it's also supposed to be double-vision in third person with no bow drawn, that's not working for me.

If you play any DD mod with a chastity belt in it, you're going to spend weeks of real time (albeit, not full-time) looking at that effect.

It's a bit much for that.

An MCM option to toggle it on and off would be nice, but I guess I am the first to ask for it, so there's not that much demand.

no it doesnt

no, it only works in fp

well... you get used to chastity  belt and who knows what else, surely you can endure double vision.... or, if you are too weak, you can always wear blindfold, thought that, probably wont allow you to see anything at all

oh dont worry, ive got you covered! i even made manual with pictures!

xD

enb 2018_04_03 13_09_10_61.jpg

Vision Script.jpg

You crack me up.

Just a thought, but strVisual is a parameter to BOTH heavy and light effect, so I'm guessing that the tunnel vision does increase with arousal, it's just not bound to the "heavy visual".

To us poor dumb users, it might look as if the two things were correlated.

Thanks for implementing that feature I asked for, and no reinstall required.

You are the greatest!

I'm also viewing this through the lens (pun intended) of Skooma Whore, where the "heavy" visual effects were bugged on my old video card, and if enabled, would introduce double vision... then some more double vision... then some more... and it would keep increasing and adding more visual mess, never getting any less, until ... if you walked away and left it for a few hours ... the screen was just a white splodge. So, to me, double vision just looks like a broken game.