Jump to content

[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

So I discovered a new bug, one of the armor presets makes the game crash when playing TTW in the southwest region where Tenpenny and Robco is located.

In the OP, under Known Issues, I mention that the Prewar Businesswear causes CTD. I also describe a temporary way to workaround the problem. Is it the one causing you problems? did you try the workaround?

Link to comment
18 hours ago, adiktdtololi said:

whats a great head texture/mod for this CBBE body mod? and also @KoolHndLuke would it be possible to share your body texture or teach us the way you changed the color to blend the head and body so you dont see the head seems?

I used CBBE body textures from Skyrim with my changes. Sorry, I can't share those because of permissions. For the body you would rename it and overwrite the default femaleupperbody.dds. The head and hand textures won't work. You can adjust the color of the body texture in PhotoShop or Gimp with the dds plugin to better match the head and hands you are using.

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I used CBBE body textures from Skyrim with my changes. Sorry, I can't share those because of permissions. For the body you would rename it and overwrite the default femaleupperbody.dds. The head and hand textures won't work. You can adjust the color of the body texture in PhotoShop or Gimp with the dds plugin to better match the head and hands you are using.

ok.. what is the name of the tool in photoshop you use to change the color of the body to properly blend the hand and head? so i can search some how to guides on it.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, adiktdtololi said:

ok.. what is the name of the tool in photoshop you use to change the color of the body to properly blend the hand and head? so i can search some how to guides on it.

It's guess work. You change the contrast a little maybe or the tint and then check in game. I did this until things matched more or less. You wouldn't need to change the color much at all to match better I think. But, you can do this with the paint bucket tool in another layer and try to lighten the color or whatever by changing the layer type like saturation, overlay, whatever. I don't remember exactly what I did. Just try things out and see how they look. Leave PS open while you check in game. That way you just delete the layer and try something else. There is also the sample tool, but, I don't think that worked well for me.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It's guess work. You change the contrast a little maybe or the tint and then check in game. I did this until things matched more or less. You wouldn't need to change the color much at all to match better I think. But, you can do this with the paint bucket tool in another layer and try to lighten the color or whatever by changing the layer type like saturation, overlay, whatever. I don't remember exactly what I did. Just try things out and see how they look. Leave PS open while you check in game. That way you just delete the layer and try something else. There is also the sample tool, but, I don't think that worked well for me.

thanks so much.. im not really that good with photoshop so unless i know which tools they used i have no idea what to search for XD

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay I am currently dealing with a major issue here. I followed all your instructions best I can. At first, it worked, there was no issues.

 

But now for some reason, the textures on the body are doing that bug, and all female clothing is a mess of meshes now in game, going all directions. I kept trying check off that thing that needs be but some reason every time I try and look back in batch build, it's back on. And everything time I try get the launcher of the game on, it keeps saying Launcher has stopped working every single time.

 

I would be very thankful if someone can help me here please. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Mandalore the Freedom said:

At first, it worked, there was no issues.

Probably the answer is in what was done after that - new mods, updates, etc. Can you think to something you did later that could have caused the issues?

Link to comment
On 4/4/2018 at 10:18 PM, Mandalore the Freedom said:

Okay I am currently dealing with a major issue here. I followed all your instructions best I can. At first, it worked, there was no issues.

 

But now for some reason, the textures on the body are doing that bug, and all female clothing is a mess of meshes now in game, going all directions. I kept trying check off that thing that needs be but some reason every time I try and look back in batch build, it's back on. And everything time I try get the launcher of the game on, it keeps saying Launcher has stopped working every single time.

 

I would be very thankful if someone can help me here please. 

try reinstalling the skeleton, I was having this issue until I did this.

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried making type 3m armor to work by using the outfit studio. Obviously, it has major clipping on the body so I fixed it in outfit studio and saved it. Then ran the game and the clipping is there in-game but it shows it is fixed in bodyslide preview window. Anybody know why this is happening?

Link to comment
22 hours ago, mobfigaz said:

I tried making type 3m armor to work by using the outfit studio. Obviously, it has major clipping on the body so I fixed it in outfit studio and saved it. Then ran the game and the clipping is there in-game but it shows it is fixed in bodyslide preview window. Anybody know why this is happening?

I can think to at least 2 reasons why this can happen.

1) Certain animations are stretching / bending too much and this causes a clip

2) The weight of the body below is not the same of the weight of the armor. In this case, you could try to copy it again and cross fingers. Eventually, if the issue persists, you should tweak the weight manually, by hand.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use