[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

29 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Okay, seems like there is no way to make a more higher polygonal head mesh without creating a new morphs files, and that's sad

The problem I had was not with the morph file but with another one, I remember I couldn't conformulate and something was crashing. In the end, I found a command line program but it was far too hard for my understanding. Still, for a better head I guess Moonrace or Head06 could still be used, I think both have free permission in Oblivion.

However, I really thank you for the offer, but I'm not sure if it'd be what's really needed. It'd really require someone that narrows down the flaws and double check and eliminate them one by one. I don't know if it's me that I'm very slow (yes I am), but I really spent a lot of hours in Blender to make them better, and this didn't happen. For example, neck seam could be the result of more than one issue, these things should be checked and they require me a lot of time usually.

- are verteices in the right position?

- is weight good?

- is bone placement correct? (vanilla has wrong bone placement)

- how to make a blended texture, to hide neck seam like in Skyrim? a couple of modders already did it in NV

The number of vertices of the neck and the "hole" in the body is different, but they are still aligned, so this should be an issue only if the above points have flaws.

50 minutes ago, A.J. said:

- are verteices in the right position?

it's not, the neck vertices is a bit lower (my bad, the vanilla head mesh is fine)

I can try to fit the vanilla head w/o doing of any improvements in it, probably the vanilla morphs files should be okay with it

- how to make a blended texture, to hide neck seam like in Skyrim? a couple of modders already did it in NV

Any graphical editor probably, just a brush with skin color and low flow

- is weight good?

I don't have bodyslide, so i don't know if it changes the weight, but the neck on body and head should have the same values of weight for every bone that uses there at the connection points

Alpha mask layer of the uv-map with the connection points for the head and body (body - 4k, head - 2k, never seen the head textures more than 2k, but it's easy to scale it anyway, it's just a transparent box that should be filled with the same color)

uv.7z

Also the a bit corrected head mesh (i used CBBE_NV-1.nif as the reference)

headfemale.nif

On 8/16/2018 at 3:47 PM, Neutron_rus said:

Alpha mask layer of the uv-map with the connection points for the head and body (body - 4k, head - 2k, never seen the head textures more than 2k, but it's easy to scale it anyway, it's just a transparent box that should be filled with the same color)

uv.7z

Also the a bit corrected head mesh (i used CBBE_NV-1.nif as the reference)

headfemale.nif

Thank you, I will try it next weekend. What should I do with the UV file?

And god this is another thing I could have tried but I really didn't think about it, modifying the head instead than the body

20 hours ago, A.J. said:

What should I do with the UV file?

Just apply it as the second layer on the texture to see where do you need to apply the changes, after just disable it

My small example, yes it's really bad, but with some art designing skills, and if you have photoshop via stamp tool it can be made more better (i put there a 4k head texture)

texturetest.7z

image.png

2 hours ago, DoodlyDangua said:

Anyone have suggestions on how to remove the vagina from the CBBE body texture?

via any graphical editor tool that can work with '.dds' format files, but if you meant from the mesh then via any 3d modeling tool that can work with '.nif' files 

44 minutes ago, DoodlyDangua said:

Any further suggestions? Tried on Paint.net and I had revert to a backup bad.

Paint.net(for simple stuff and editing, it's a good tool), Photoshop, probably Gimp(never worked with it, so i don't know), for texturing from zero Substance Painter

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Terabyte272 said:

I have done so many things to fix a problem with body stretching I have. All I have been able to do is remedy the top half of the body but everything else is still streched. Please help

It's probably just the skeleton that needs to be reinstalled because something overwrote it.

If it doesn't work, please post a picture of the problem.

okay but how do I uninstall this mess? I have everything required yet my character looks like an inflatable arm tube man and has since February this is my first pc im not a file explorer elitist just tell me how to actually uninstall or install ples for the love of god id rather play vanilla this is ridiculous I have everything it just doesn't work and there isn't even anyone else addressing this as far as I can tell I install the mod characters body is fucked up I uninstall the mods character body is still fucked up

2 hours ago, juvantae said:

okay but how do I uninstall this mess? I have everything required yet my character looks like an inflatable arm tube man and has since February this is my first pc im not a file explorer elitist just tell me how to actually uninstall or install ples for the love of god id rather play vanilla this is ridiculous I have everything it just doesn't work and there isn't even anyone else addressing this as far as I can tell I install the mod characters body is fucked up I uninstall the mods character body is still fucked up

Once you have everything uninstalled, try downloading another body like a Type 3 Cali and installing it. This should fix the body. As for the clothing/armor you can either find the loose files and pull them to your desktop and test to make sure you got the right ones- then delete them. Or find a Type 3 clothing/armor replacement and install it- overwriting any other files in the process. I would recommend the second way and see if it works.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Valency said:

HELP!!!!?

When the body moves in a different way compared to the cloth, usually it's a problem with the weighting, body and cloth have a different weight. You should try to copy the weight again, then if it doesn't solve you should try to correct it manually in OS. If that dress is something made by someone else and not you, it could be that their body was quite different than yours and the problem was not much noticiable for them.