[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

On 2/16/2019 at 7:30 AM, pyrocumulus said:

Went to double check it because I remember doing exactly that and it turns out I forgot the 'o' in fortune when renaming the mesh. I am a fool.

Nahh. Mistakes are just part of modding. If I could count how many times something didn't work because of one or two small errors..... and I see mistakes in mods all the time. But no one seems to notice because they "mostly" work. :D

ook i figured out what to do now I have ah ugly mesh problem and i am using MO so i have to direct the bodystudio to MO overwrite folder for body to show in game. except now i have that bad texture issue any help would be great. Also, when i load project in outfit studio it fails to load skeleton remember I'm using MO.

Did you see if a video can help you with MO?

Something like this (random result):

Bad texture: check if the package linked in the third point of the installation (port package) is installed and overwriting other things on the left column

Type 3 and CBBE have different UV (different textures), so you should first decide which one you want. If you want BoG, you are not going to use it with CBBE or it'll have issues similar to the one you're showing. See in the OP description, near the bottom of the first post, you'll see pictures with examples of wrong textures.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Type 3 and CBBE have different UV (different textures), so you should first decide which one you want. If you want BoG, you are not going to use it with CBBE or it'll have issues similar to the one you're showing. See in the OP description, near the bottom of the first post, you'll see pictures with examples of wrong textures.

OK IM NEW TO MODDING FALLOUT  SO EXCUSE MY QUESTIONS BUT SAY I DONT WANN USE THE CBBE O BODY SLIDE STUDIO AND JUST WANNA USE THE TYPS BODYS HOW WOULD I DO THAT

9 hours ago, gazaking123 said:

OK IM NEW TO MODDING FALLOUT  SO EXCUSE MY QUESTIONS BUT SAY I DONT WANN USE THE CBBE O BODY SLIDE STUDIO AND JUST WANNA USE THE TYPS BODYS HOW WOULD I DO THAT

If you didn't want either CBBE or BodySlide, then you shouldn't have installed this mod in the first place. You can delete everything and it shouldn't hurt anything. And stop posting in all caps, it makes it seem like YOU ARE SHOUTING SOMETHING !! :D

3 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Probably just a build that got left in the files or something. I get those messages all the time in Skyrim/FO4. It won't hurt anything.

But there is another thing that BodySlide doesn't change anything in the game. I've downloaded and installed everthing on the topic. My character has broken textures and vanilla body. BodySlide doesn't change anything. 

3 minutes ago, killafornia said:

But there is another thing that BodySlide doesn't change anything in the game. I've downloaded and installed everthing on the topic. My character has broken textures and vanilla body. BodySlide doesn't change anything. 

Are you using MO by any chance? People have been reporting problems getting it to work in MO. Try building just one outfit and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

first i want to say thanks to your good work! I love how can change the Body to my preferences!

I want to conversion some armors to match the CBBE body, but i cant load any nif's into the Outfit Studio. Any suggestions? Do i have to change them first somehow? For example i want to test some things on this armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57257?tab=files

What should i do to load this into the OS?

Or should i use an other body typ like Typ 3 Cali to get it done?

And re you guys still working on this project? To made it easyier to change the bodys and armors for the game?

Thanks again for your great work!

13 hours ago, Wehrenfried said:

Hi! What do you mean you can't load the nifs in OS? OK there could be some issues during the conversions etc. but at least it should import the nifs and you should be able to see them inside OS... Let's see if @KoolHndLuke has a clue.

About working - I'm trying to recollect my thoughs in these days and see what path I should follow. I know it's not much confortable, but after a couple of years I think I finally realized what's better.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:40 PM, Wehrenfried said:

Hello!

first i want to say thanks to your good work! I love how can change the Body to my preferences!

I want to conversion some armors to match the CBBE body, but i cant load any nif's into the Outfit Studio. Any suggestions? Do i have to change them first somehow? For example i want to test some things on this armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57257?tab=files

What should i do to load this into the OS?

Or should i use an other body typ like Typ 3 Cali to get it done?

And re you guys still working on this project? To made it easyier to change the bodys and armors for the game?

Thanks again for your great work!

Are you getting an error message? Some outfits will not load into Outfit Studio I have found. Not many, but some. I'll download this mod and see what happens.

Edit- I checked it and it works fine. Might want to make sure you installed it correctly. If you can't get any nifs to load in OS, then you probably need to make sure it's installed under tools in data and run BS as admin.

• 2 months later...

Made some "Muscle Girl" / Body Builder sliders for this.  Did the upload work? It's a 7z with the obj files to be imported as new sliders.

1896179889_BB100.png.acc59e48d16e7bcd8e80faad055961b9.png

The BB Breasts slider isn't really needed, I only made that one to convert some outfits for the Muscle Girl mod. Original Mod.  All credit for the base model that was used goes to zomb_killer

There are no muscles created using textures/normals.

Muscle.7z

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, inuinu said:

I already have that installed before installing the CBBE BS/OS mod. I tried reinstalling the beta skeleton and everything, still the same.

I had a report of invisible pipboy with the beta skeleton I attached in the OP of this thread, that's why I'd try to reinstall the one I linked above instead. Also, after reinstalling I'd test on a new game, just to be twice sure

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:13 AM, A.J. said:

I had a report of invisible pipboy with the beta skeleton I attached in the OP of this thread, that's why I'd try to reinstall the one I linked above instead. Also, after reinstalling I'd test on a new game, just to be twice sure

Actually, fixed it.
At first, reinstalling the AJ skeleton still didn't fix anything. Then I reinstall everything including the existing skeleton mod I have, all but the AJ skeleton as last.
Everything's went fine. The Pipboy and the weapon in 1st person ain't invisible anymore.
Now, I'm wondering.
Does this mod not compatible with custom race? because I have this Marie Rose Race and the mod won't work on that.

3 hours ago, inuinu said:

Actually, fixed it.
At first, reinstalling the AJ skeleton still didn't fix anything. Then I reinstall everything including the existing skeleton mod I have, all but the AJ skeleton as last.
Everything's went fine. The Pipboy and the weapon in 1st person ain't invisible anymore.
Now, I'm wondering.
Does this mod not compatible with custom race? because I have this Marie Rose Race and the mod won't work on that.

If your custom race uses a model on a different path, then you'll have to manually overwrite it to make it work.

For example...

If your custom race puts its models inside \Data\meshes\MyCustomRace, then you'll have to pick the default body in Data\meshes\characters\_male\femaleupperbody.nif and copy in that path, overwriting the existing one. Same thing for textures, that could use a path like \Data\textures\MyCustomRace. Sorry I don't know that mod so I can't provide precise paths